[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /SpergBefriender/? I literally can't help it. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 415894.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
415894.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
Who here /SpergBefriender/? I literally can't help it. I feel bad for the fact that they have no friends and upon befriending them, realise why they have no friends. Yes I get that it is not entirely their fault as aspergers is aspergers but for christ sake. I've made two friends with aspergers over the past couple years and I have to keep them at arm's length because they're just too much.

The first guy talks to me on facebook like I'm his personal fucking diary, just venting every time he's sad or feeling like he can't handle school, and the SECOND I try to literally bring up anything about my own life I'm hit with the most uninterested one word response. With my normal friends I would say something, but I know that these kids are too emotionally fragile to take any form of slap on the wrist for this shit.

The second one will literally go mute halfway in to hanging out if he suddenly has a change in mood, and will not respond to the point where I have to see myself out without a word back from him.

How do these people ever expect to make a friend, let alone function in society? I know this is a terrible to place to ask this as probably half of you have aspergers but any insight would be great.
>>
>>34189158
Cool bruh
>>
I have some autistic friends. I had one friend who had aspergers sorta but i drove him crazy because i created a localized meme about him where we just called him awesome no matter what.

He hated me after that.

One i kept routinely pissing him off until he got used to handling banter. The other we had a falling out for awhile when he tried to get his life together but it's all messed up again and we're buds. The last one is a good friend who is getting a lot harder to talk to lately. I think a falling out is going to happen here soon just by the fact they seem to have 0 interest in talking to me anymore.

Most friends think i'm on the spectrum, nobody around me in person believes it though because they think autism means full down syndrome.
>>
They both need to lose their virginity, force them to.
>>
>but I know that these kids are too emotionally fragile to take any form of slap on the wrist for this shit.

That way of thinking is probably what caused them to be so self absorbed or '''''''''''''''''autistic'''''''''''''''''''' in the first place, because people like you coddle them.

Why the fuck would you waste your time on someone who doesn't give a shit about your problems? Either tell them what's wrong with their behavior or tell them to fuck off, you don't enable their autism.

Tough love is probably the only thing that can save these people. Tough love and reflection. Next time he responds with a one-worded reply, do the same when he's venting his problems on you. Maybe that way he can see his own faggotry.

I believe autism can be cured because I used to be pretty autistic myself, but this place showed me everything what was wrong with me without any type of consideration for my feelings, and I really needed that. So stop coddling them and get to it.
>>
Are you black? Besides one little blonde guy, only blacks try to be friend.
>>
>>34189255
The guy who tends to go mute spent to much time jacking it too gay furries and now he's full gay, or so he says. I personally think its just a matter of getting him some pussy, but if you met this guy, you would understand that the chance of that is slim.
>>
>>34189267
I like the way you think anon. I really do. I'm too nice and that's actually one of my issues that I struggle with personally. Will give it a shot.
>>
>>34189447
Death grip is curable, I act like a sperg but when I'm quiet I come off as normal (at least I think) and it depends who I talk to. Some people I don't have a problem with but other's are so judgemental and I get nervous making it hard to talk. As a result I'm not a virgin but it's because girls came onto me and I developed a sort of femdom fetish especially with older women. Just find a girl who will do all the work just make sure he is attracted.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.