[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you look in the mirror after a heavy and hot erp session

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1482652783630.png (209KB, 499x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482652783630.png
209KB, 499x600px
>tfw you look in the mirror after a heavy and hot erp session
>tfw you realize you're not really a woman, but just a gay man

How do I make this feel go away? It is wrong, right?
>>
>>34188747
Well start dressing like a girl irl. Then at least you're feminine irl and it probably wont bother you as much. I know the feels though. I wish I was a girl and getting guys off in ERP is really hot.
>>
>>34188793
Even if I dress like a girl and be feminine, I'll still be a man. I've tried it before, and I can pull it off, but it feels wrong. Like I am trying to fool myself.
>>
If you really want to be a women you could try transitioning. I don't know if that's what you really want to do though. Could just not look into the mirror and its not wrong plenty of people have weird kinks some a lot worse than you.
>>
>>34188942
Thanks for the support, anon. But even if I transitioned, I'd still not be a woman, just a guy that "cut" his dick off.

Thanks for hearing my vent.
>>
DETLETE THIS @_@
>>
>>34188856
You sound mentally ill faggot
>>
>>34189077
I am, I won't deny this.
>>
>>34189037
I know the feels but if you actually wanted to be a women its the best that can be done at this point in time. No problem anon good luck with whatever you decide to do.
>>
>>34188747
where do you go for erping?
>>
>>34188856
> and I can pull it off
Pics. We will be the judge of that
>>
File: Picture 45.jpg (383KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 45.jpg
383KB, 1920x1080px
>>34188747
Become girl or die trying
>>
>>34189098
Thanks, anon. I appreciated it a lot.
>>
>>34189136
While I did not find my erp partner there, you can probably find one in a /steam/erp thread. I've met people from my country there(I am not American)

>>34189199
Sorry, anon. I am too sad for that.

>>34189274
I'll never be a girl.
>>
>>34189374
Are you fat? Do you have a manly jaw?
>>
>>34189409
Nope, I am not fat and I don't have a manly jaw. I just have a dick and no uterus.
>>
>>34189475
It's unfortunate anon but plenty of women can't have kids and you could always get rid of your dick. I'm not advocating transitioning but if you really want to be a girl and it bothers you alot it might make you feel at least a little better.
>>
File: One_face.jpg (113KB, 333x401px) Image search: [Google]
One_face.jpg
113KB, 333x401px
>>34188747
>mfw I am not autistic enough for ERP
>>
>>34188747
>be op
>no girl wants op
>op tries to go to men for love
>decides that men do not give him what he needs
>op needs a woman
>op cant get a normal woman
>op decides to cut of penis and roleplay as a girl
>op realizes cutting off penis does not make him a woman
>op creates a topic on /r9k/ [you are here]
>op kills himself
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.