[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be black >know full well most robots hate me for being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: deplorable.jpg (43KB, 396x482px)
deplorable.jpg
43KB, 396x482px
>be black
>know full well most robots hate me for being black
>tell them im white to avoid arguments
>befriend many white robots who think im white
>talk to many white robots who think im white about my gf and relationships
>my gf is white and so are most of my exs

who else /devilish/ here?
>>
>>34188668
at a certain point you become "white" while still being physically black and I think you surpassed that point a very long time ago
>>
File: IMG_1093.jpg (31KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1093.jpg
31KB, 261x193px
>>34188668
I actually don't care if you're black, not all of us are knee jerk racists anon. If anything blackbird have it worse because of ultra masculine/alpha black culture. If you're not that you're completely fucked and shit on by the rest of your race.

If you try to adopt "white" culture you get ostracized and called an Incle Tom. Shit sucks man.
>>
Lurking with my /devilish/ ways.
>>
>>34188668
I'm actually happy to hear this it would piss off /pol/. I hate /pol/ more than I could possibly hate any race anon.
>>
I'm brown (Indian and Dominican)

First gf was white, second was Ukrainian, third was black, current is half white half Asian. All my friends irl are white. I've been on this site since I was 16 and I'm 21 now.

I never mention my race.

White bots love to act superior but at the end of the day I'm winning.
>>
>>34188668
dont care about physical race as much as culture.
Black people that act like niggers are niggers.
White people that act like niggers are niggers.
Black people that act normal and civilized are bros.
>>
>>34188668
Being an Uncle Tom isn't devilish, its just sad
>>
>has gf at all
Get out black normalfag, you're not a true blackbot if you're not virgin!
>>
>>34188668
BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

nigger :3
>>
I'm Chinese but I act white
I don't hate you for your colour but I hate someone for their personality
In my mind there is two kinds of blacks: normal, human like blacks and "niggers" who I think is the worst that a human being can be, anyone from any race can be a nigger
>>
File: IMG_0932.jpg (156KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0932.jpg
156KB, 755x696px
>>34188759 anon called it >>34189027
>>
>>34188668
is that you Arthur? i am disappoint
>>
>>34188953
Why are you here again? To laugh at us? Fuck outta here
>>
>>34189250
I'm here for the same reason you are.

I can't leave.
>>
>>34189273
It's easy. Just click the X in the top right corner and go back to your perfect normie life
>>
File: 1469668370777.png (443KB, 624x528px) Image search: [Google]
1469668370777.png
443KB, 624x528px
>>34188668
>>be black
>>know full well most robots hate me for being black
>avoid most racebait threads
>unfortunately still feel some kinship with most robots from years of lurking despite knowing a good chunk would probably dislike me on principle

At least I still fit being a KHV so I can't be knocked for that.
>>
>>34189299
I don't want to. I'm staying.
>>
File: giphy.gif (939KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
939KB, 500x281px
I don't care about race or attraction at all.

I make bait threads and posts pretending to be various sides. kikes, (sand)niggers, cumskins, spics, dicklets, manlets, lanklets, chestlets, betas, and roasties BTFO
>>
>>34188891
thanks my dude

>>34189028
I was a robot before i lost my virginity, and I still spend all of my time watching twitch and playing games and shitposting.

I also hate being around ppl, I don't have it all figured out yet anon.
>>
File: pepe52.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
pepe52.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>34188668
>know full well most robots hate me for being black
I don't.
>my gf is white and so are most of my exs
So what?
Oh so devilish. I want to be like you, OP
>>
>>34189862
But you're on your way if you have a gf, a robot cant even be in the path to success otherwise they are normans, out!!!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.