[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girls with tattoos Why do girls intentionally ruin their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Hitler-2.jpg (343KB, 1218x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-2.jpg
343KB, 1218x1600px
>girls with tattoos

Why do girls intentionally ruin their bodies like this? I hate tattoos so much. If a girl has a tattoo anywhere on her body, I instadrop her.
>>
>>34188323
>i give alot of importance to stupid details
ftfy
>>
i agree with you OP but i think if you loved a girl who had one for her personality then you would be willing to look past it

alot of people do impulsive shit that they end up regretting, so like dont judge them entirely off the fact they have some ugly ink on their body
>>
>>34189083
I suppose it's possible to change so completely over the years that you could go from the kind of girl who'd get a tattoo to the kind who wouldn't, but it doesn't seem likely. She'd have to be a REALLY fucking nice person.
>>
Idiot. Tattoos mean she puts out on the first date.
>>
>>34189083
If a decent amount of her body was covered I sure as fuck wouldn't. I might be able to look past a very small tattoo in a less visible area but tattoos are still degenerate.
>>
>>34189128
But they also mean she's incapable of love.
>>
>>34189083
He's not judging them for the ink though--he's judging them for the fact that they have impulsive tendencies that would lead them to put a permanent blemish on themselves.
>>
File: 1483947940321.jpg (20KB, 243x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483947940321.jpg
20KB, 243x240px
>>34188323
>If a girl has a tattoo anywhere on her body, I instadrop her.

Thinking your opinion matters
>>
>>34189171
i agree with you lad its pretty retarded but at the same time what im saying is that it doesnt define them as a person. its more or less like a passive agressive form of expression for some people. alot of girls with tats are super shy and dont know better ways to express themselves. others just think it looks cool and impulsively do it. some people get into it and dont want to feel like they are a retard so they justify it and keep going, kind of a mentality of like, "well i already have one so i might as well go all the way"
>>
>>34188323
Tattoos and piercings are fucking hot on women.

I think this and I'm a bigger fascist than most of you plebeians will ever be.
>>
>>34189147
How did you come to such a retarded conclusion?
>>
>parents were members of a weird religious group
>said group had a thing about tattoos being important
>tfw parents had me tattooed at age 9
am I still trash in your eyes?
>>
>>34189566
It's not your fault. We could get past it if you were a good person.

But how big is it?
>>
>>34189600
>But how big is it?
it's about half an inch big. just a symbol. kinda looks like Egyptian hieroglyphics. it's on my foot so it's not that noticeable
>>
File: _20170116_183555.jpg (232KB, 1076x790px) Image search: [Google]
_20170116_183555.jpg
232KB, 1076x790px
You're fucking retarded and deserve to stay a virgin
>>
What's the average mileage of a girl with a tramp stamp?
>>
File: a22.png (115KB, 634x697px) Image search: [Google]
a22.png
115KB, 634x697px
>>34189642
Would not fuck at all.
>>
>>34189642
I generally like chicks with tattoos but why do they have to get such trashy nigger hood tattoos on their knuckles?
>>
>>34189639
OK, I'm willing to forgive small tattoos in unnoticeable places that you didn't willingly get.
>>
>>34189753

To be honest I dont like these either, but if a girl is pretty she's pretty even if she has bad tattoos.
>>
>>34189642
That's too trashy for me.
>>
>>34189784
Not really. She just looks niggerish and trashy.

She has demonstrated that she looks favorably upon shit cultures (niggers).
>>
>>34189357
So remind me again why I would want to go for these pleb-tier weak willed women for anything past mindless sex?
>>
>>34189966
Remind me again why you would ever have any girl look at you, virgin?
>>
>>34190116
>implying /r9k/ is still a virgin safehaven
>implying normies haven't overrun this board years ago
I think it's YOUR turn to get off this board, newfag
>>
>>34189966
you might miss out on meeting some people you genuinely like/love man. ask yourself would you give a shit if it was one of your guy friends with a bunch of tattoos? does it somehow reflect bad character or that they are a bad person? its literally just a bullshit fad people fall into man. dont let it blind you to interacting with somebody who is actually a good/cool person.
>>
>>34190238
>would you give a shit if it was one of your guy friends with a bunch of tattoos?
No because I don't care how he looks.
>>
>>34190238
>would you give a shit if it was one of your guy friends with a bunch of tattoos?
No since that's what guy friends are--friends. I could be just friends with a high-functioning psychopath but it wouldn't matter as much since our contact would be limited to a superficial friendship and not a meaningful emotional connection.

And either way I probably wouldn't want to hang out with a super tatted-up guy in the first place.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.