[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WW3 broke out , chose your country , color , and name dubs have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: ww3.png (278KB, 784x389px) Image search: [Google]
ww3.png
278KB, 784x389px
WW3 broke out , chose your country , color , and name
dubs have advantage over lone digits
trips have advantage over dubs
quads give player ability to surpass anyone in power
Nap's allowed , no alliances , nukes not allowed GO
>>
>>34187986
alright, taking mozambique, name goatse and colour green
>>
just kidding fags lmao , i cant edit for shit , also
>>34188005
kys for chosing an africa country
>>
>>34188059
kys for starting a thread like that...you probably ended it cause you were too lazy to find out where to find it on the map anyways
>>
File: CaN6khiUYAAvVaL.jpg (79KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
CaN6khiUYAAvVaL.jpg
79KB, 600x729px
Picking unified New Zealand and Japan.
Nyan Neko Reich
(Male) Catgirls only
>>
>>34187986
Give me India, brown, Singapore.
>>
File: 1984.png (151KB, 3039x1941px) Image search: [Google]
1984.png
151KB, 3039x1941px
>>34187986
This is basically the world that we live in anyway. It is true. You are brainwashed if you disagree.
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2017-01-16-11-20-43-1.png (523KB, 1152x562px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2017-01-16-11-20-43-1.png
523KB, 1152x562px
>>34188241
Pick a colour.
>>
>>34188377
pink and white stripes
>>
>>34188269
Petrodollar vs. Euro vs. Yuan?

>>34188404
I'll see what I can do, keep bumping thread.
>>
File: pope.jpg (82KB, 970x1260px) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
82KB, 970x1260px
Ok taking Vatican city, colour white
>>
So? I just took Vatican city. You there?
>>34188269
>Muh George Orwell.
>>
>>34188454
New OP I guess.

How many players should we allow?
>>
>>34188592
Can I get red white and blue usa?
>>
>>34188592
Maybe I should pick yellow instead?
t. Vatican city
>>
>>34188592
I would like one red Russia pleas
>>
Real World WW3 from PPD anon

The main original points of contention are gonna be in the South China Sea and the Intermarium (essentially just eastern Europe). The Spratley Islands conflict and Crimea are the main reasons I think this.

Russia and China want to expand and the Western Bloc (USA and EU + plus friends) want to maintain the status quo. The Middle East will undoubtedly take a huge role. With the West preoccupied and Russia taking a bigger role, conflicts in Syria, Iran, and Turkey are likely to be hotzones.

Everything is gonna go up in flames the next few years. If you live in the first world its gonna up in flames. If you live in the Middle East its gonna go up in flames.

India is questionable. It will most likely side with the West (not implying thar Russia and China will side together), but India's involvement in the war could a lot of different ways. It's government has huge difficulty wielding power due to a massive, disunited population. But India also has nukes and those are the greatest Wild Cards of all.

For safety, I'm going to Latin America. Mexico will be involved with the war b/c Emperor Trump, and Brazil and Argentina will join too. Panama is too important strategically, but the possible US occupiers might not be too terrible, unless China gets there first. Uruguay is just fucked due to proximity to Buenos Aires. The best bet is an obscure place with little tourism and a more agricultural economy. IE Bolivia.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.