[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that having a beard in the current year makes you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: PepperyFocusedArchaeopteryx.webm (761KB, 598x336px) Image search: [Google]
PepperyFocusedArchaeopteryx.webm
761KB, 598x336px
reminder that having a beard in the current year makes you a cuck'ld numale
>>
What about Jews, Arabs, Amish, Hobos, professional Santa impersonators?
>>
>>34187682
Someone sounds like a low test. male who can't grow a beard.
>>
t. the cuck shaving because his gf wants it
>>
>>34187682
you found a really good webm to go along with this post OP.
>>
>>34187682
I'll be sure to keep that in mine while my 5'9" QT GF ia riding my 5" dick (I'm 5'6") to completion
>>
>>34187682
Am I alpha if I don't have a beard because I can't grow one?
>>
File: CorpusChristi_Gilby.jpg (120KB, 745x497px) Image search: [Google]
CorpusChristi_Gilby.jpg
120KB, 745x497px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1uzuiaPMPrV
>>
>>34187849
no ideally you would need to shave everyday to prevent a raging chin forest
>>
>>34187682
>he can't grow a short but thick beard
Get fucked patchy face
>>
>>34187845
Did this sound cool in your head?
>>
>>34188083
>t.chinlet
fortunately i wasn't born with a physical abnormality i have to hide under a layer of pubic hair
>>
File: 1321221127455.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1321221127455.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>34187682
>that fucking swing
>>
The people who say you're a numale/ other insult for having a beard either can't grow a respectable beard or they are hipsters
>>
>>34188145
Sounded pretty cool when my 5'9" GF was sucking and slorping my 5" manlet cock
>>
File: 1484582468803.png (241KB, 498x579px) Image search: [Google]
1484582468803.png
241KB, 498x579px
>>34187682
You're absolutely right OP. Look at this nu male, I bet he gets cucked all the time.
>>
>>34187842
I'd be surprised if the picture didn't come first, it goes along too well.
>>
>>34187850
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1uzuiaPMPrV
>Now neither of my brothers have had children of their own
>I've produced 5, maybe 6
He's not sure? What the fug.

Anyway, aside from the Stormfront overtones, I like how he shines a light on the overgrown child problem and goes in-depth on how it came to be. I'm not more than half white but this was a good listen. Would show people if it weren't half neo-Nazi jaw.
>>
>>34189295
>kids need to go to da army because that's the nation trusting it's people
>bill clinton was a child
Guy's an idiot right winger. I mean, there are smart right wingers that are young and not literally hank hill on pol, but not this guy. Couldn't get past halfway point.
>>
>>34187682
I have a beard. She's my wife. I only married her to hide my homosexuality.

And I have a real beard too because it also helps hide my homosexuality.
>>
>>34188318

Fembot here. You would look 100x better without the beard. I'm not kidding
>>
>>34189295
I had a Sociology Prof who talked about this one time and I like his answer. He said that society keeps young people in suspended adolescence because we need to keep them out of the work force. Baby Boomers and Gen Xers worked their way up from easy to get blue collar jobs and high paying white collar jobs. But when the blue collar jobs dissapeared we didn't have anything to replace them with so now young people had no place to turn to after high school except college. Now the college jobs are drying up so people turn to more education keeping them stuck in that one mentality of "When does real life start?"

I give the whole thing another generation to blow over. As soon as the Gen Xers in those high paying white collar positons die/retire, we get left with a highly educated top and fresh jobs for the younger generation. Essentially this whole thing is just a generational pile up.
>>
>>34187682
had a beard for a long time
I unironically started shaving because of numals/hipster scum
I got told that i look better with a beard, but you havta make sacrifices if you don't want to be put together with those fucktards
>>
>>34187850

Source? Who is this talking? Sounds familiar, but vocaroo quality etc.
>>
>>34188318
Clear up and shape your neckline senpai
>>
>>34187682
>can't grow a beard
>>34188318
You can't even grow a full beard. You have thin sideburn coverage and zero cheek coverage. Most of your facial hair grows on the underside of your jaw which is almost a neckbeard. Decent mustache though, but profile angles hide a lot so I can't tell for sure.
>>
>>34189744
nobody cares about your shitty opinions
>>
>>34189899
The problem will be that by the time that happens the younger generation will have no idea how to behave in the white collar workforce.

>what do you mean I can't come into work high?
>wah, my boss yelled at me.
>where's my safe place?
>I'm working too hard. can I cut my hours to 20/week?
>>
>>34191291
the "younger generation" that you guys are speaking of will have robots programmed to do their work for them. i fucking hate old people that think less of young adults because they're living a life that the old fucks never got to experience
>>
>>34191291
We produce way too much for how much we're paid anyway. And we produce too much period.
>>
>>34188709
>He MUST be taller
Well fuck then, fuck muh personality, character, efforts, actions, hobbies and interests. Just be taller ffs can you even?
>>
>>34192051
Now you're beginning to learn
>>
>>34191361
Two points...

Yeah, robots. Good luck with that and finding jobs.

Second, I think less of young people because I have to hire in my company. The work ethic in most young people sucks. No extra effort, no pulling extra weight and then they whine because their bonus isn't the same as some older guy who does those things.

I'm not saying it's EVERY young person but I'd hire an older person 9/10 times because of it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.