[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I'm suffering long time from social anxiety. I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: the dream.jpg (22KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
the dream.jpg
22KB, 640x360px
Hey guys, I'm suffering long time from social anxiety. I've been thinking about how to change it a lot recently. Today a hot grill sat next to me in a bus, I just autistically stared on my phone and suffered inside - maybe she was expecting me to speak to her. Occasionally she would look my direction and stare for a while (felt so embarassing). When I was leaving I asked her to move and she gave me this weird look. She look disapointed, probably expected more from.

Obviously I felt totaly embarassed, but at the end of the day it made me think. "How can I stop being so autistic", I wondered. I gave myself a resolution that everytime I will travel via public transport, I will talk to the person next to beginning tommorow afternoon.

What do you think ?
>>
I also considered writting about it each day on some blog maybe, if someone is interested
>>
>>34187502
Contrary to the popular belief when people sit next to you on a bus they dont actually wanna talk to you friendo.
>>
>>34187502
Whatever you'll do in the future, it'll end in pain for you. Remember that I've warned you.
>>
>>34187587
Any personal experience?

oriiginall
>>
Gonna get assaulted or accused of unwanted sexual advances/harassment/rape.
Don't do it, use the bus to get where you need to go and home then jerk off at home.
>>
>>34187502
Dude don't let the fantasies get a hold of you like that.
Keep the dream alive and all, but nothing would've happened with that chick.
>>
>>34187577
You have a point, what should I do then thought? How do I get rid of my autism?
>>
She could sense your betaness and was just teasing you

Girls like to keep a captive audience at all times
>>
>>34187617
Idk stare out the window or be on your phone listen to music, thats completely normal.
You can develop social intelligence by observing others, i mean thats how everyone does it. Just try to not overthink stuff.
>>
>>34187611
I just want to socialize desu, I dont want to be socialy retarded anymore,

also kissless virgin, would love to get a gf for the first time
>>
>>34187637
>observing others

yeah but you have to take action in order to get actually better at social stuff. How do I ever get friends when am just observing?
>>
I'd be up to read a blog like that OP. I've got shitty anxiety too, can't connect with people and even when I want to say something I feel too scared to be ridiculed if it's stupid so I just keep my mouth shut anyway. And when I do work up the courage to speak to someone I don't know (rare) I accidentally speak in this monotone robotic voice and it puts them off. I can't even speak to extended family (grandparents, cousins) without feeling this way. I think a blog like yours may be helpful, even. Make me believe in myself when something good comes out of you taking action. Go for it OP, I'm happy you're taking control and I hope you can beat this awful autistic shit.
>>
>>34187672
Idk man, i have a friend thats really good at making friends and he just approaches random people, he said he bought a pack of cigarettes to approach people asking them if they want a smoke and then chit chating with them while they do
>>
>>34187683
Nice to hear from someone like me anon. I'm really just trying to be mopre social and maybe aim for a gf while I'm still young. I'm really considering making a blog, but the problem is I'm awful writer
>>
Sitting on the 2nd seat is the worst becuase you cant look out the window without some creepy autistic man thinking that youre staring at him, god im glad theyre to autistic to act on their delusions
>>
>>34187703
That sound like a good idea for a conversation starter, I don't smoke anyway but maybe something like little sweet to give them instead or somthing idk, but it sounds interesting
>>
>>34187770
I usually just close my eyes, pretending to be asleep, fucking normies
>>
>>34187683
Yeah blog is nice way of relief when you fuck up badly
>>
>>34187502
I mean OP you're useless stardust, why
not go for it?
>>
>>34187864
bassically my thoughts, what do I have to lose?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.