[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board so male centric? I want to have conversations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2721.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2721.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
Why is this board so male centric? I want to have conversations with other fembots.
>>
go on tumblr then you fookin whore.
>>
>>34187180
You act as if there's a hand controlling the board and making it have more dudes. If you want to talk to roasty whores go to Facebook or Tumblr. Complaining about a lack of women in /r9k/ is like going to the ghetto and complaining about a lack of upper class white people.
>>
wtf is up with her butt fucking gross
>>
There are no such things as fembots. Go to /soc/ with the other normalfags if you want to fawn over women.
>>
>>34187180
No one cares, this place is not for you.
>>
>>34187180
why don't you shave your ass?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
4KB, 200x200px
GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU FUCKING ROASTIE WHORES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34187180
>male centric
go to tumblr

now, if you didn't go there yet, let me explain to you why this board has more males and male-related content:
big part of the sexual pressure(and that applies to every part of life, not only the coitus) is put on the male. usually the male should approach and make the first move, provide for a family and be the strong one.
when a woman breaks those paradigms, it might be considered "hot" to some. when a man breaks those paradigms, he's considered a weakling and is shunned down by society.
some of those males come here to vent.

does this make any sense?
>>
>>34187397
wat is sand
>>
Go to cgl, theyre pretty much tumblr 2.0
Tons of ignorant teenage girls who loves drama and attention just like you
>>
>>34187180
men are self absorbed they don't have much to talk about.
>>
File: f50.jpg (37KB, 794x794px) Image search: [Google]
f50.jpg
37KB, 794x794px
>>34187180
>male centric
Y O U A R E N O T W E L C O M E H E R E !
>>
>>34187180
because the females that manage to stay here despite of the "roasty toasty" mindset have to be thick skinned and logical to realize that this board is just an echo chamber
or be mentally ill
>>
File: 1464312710920.png (48KB, 177x202px) Image search: [Google]
1464312710920.png
48KB, 177x202px
>>34187193
>>34187241
>>34187409
>>34187473
>>34187540
>>34187560
>>34187621
>>34187662
>>34189047
These faggots actually think OP is a woman.
>>
>>34187180
This has to be bait

This has ALWAYS been a male board. Why did you even come here in the first place knowing this?

There are plenty of female spaces. Fuck off to them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.