[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pol thinks we all should have kids for the white race Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13

File: time-mag.jpg (67KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
time-mag.jpg
67KB, 360x480px
Pol thinks we all should have kids for the white race

Why is /pol/ so cucked ?
>>
My slut sister already is raising a kid alone (kek) I feel like that's enough for my bloodline.
>>
>>34186827
Yet people who don't have kids by 40 almost all seem to regret it.

Also, I love the photo of the couple lounging on some tropical beach as if most of those child free fags can even afford a vacation. Most of the child free people that I know are maxed out on credit cards and can barely afford a night at the bar, let alone a vacation or a child.
>>
>>34186926
Kek what age is she ?
>>
pol's idea of being redpilled is literally the most bluepill thing: making babies.
>>
>>34186992

I guess the hormones got to her or something I have no idea
>I don't get along with the guy who fucked me silly anymore
>better keep this baby
>>
>>34186987
Nope i think it's the other way around desu.

Most people with kids have less money
>>
>You should have less kids goyim!
>Oh, no! White birthrates are down! You need to import 100 million arabs and negroids or your country will die :(

Hitler wanted to kill them all for a reason
>>
>>34187038
So i should have a shit life just so i can be a stat

I'm in a small town in Scotland i'll be fine
>>
i bet you think you guys think you have the entire world figured out,don't you? What a bunch on contrarian faggots you all are. I might not know what is good for mankind,but atleast i will never be as delusional as you guys.
>>
>>34187090
>I hate lyf so lets make it worse
>kid grows up to do the same

Why are you even here if you aren't a robot ?
>>
>>34187022
My point was that none of these child free faggots are "living it up" with the money that they save by not having kids. They just waste it on stupid bullshit like bars and restaurants rather than vacations.
>>
>>34186987

Well if you're a dude you can pretty much always knock a bitch up, even post 40, so no need to rush.
>>
>>34187114
Becuase fuck you thats why.
>>
>>34186827
Most """"childfree"""" people are in their teens to mid 20's and wouldn't want kids at that age regardless because no one does. Most will change their minds.
>>
>>34187124

Come on, that's a huge generalization. I like to give people with kids the benefit of the doubt because I'm sure it can bring loads of inner fulfillment, but lets be real, most people with kids are idiots and only make their lives worse and far more stressful by reproducing.

If you're a fucking boss and have your shit together, then have as many kids as you can, but most people aren't cut out for it, certainly not me.
>>
>>34187114
>I hate life let's make it worse
Not even implied in anons post numbnuts. Keep reaching.
>>
>>34187199

I couldn't have put it better myself. The turbo normies who have their lives figured out and are super well adjusted to stress, who actively want kids and want to raise them well should go for it. If anything they should breed as many kids as they can afford, to spread on the normie genes so future generations won't have the problems we do. Those of us who don't want kids or even gfs shouldn't be under pressure to have any.
>>
>>34187196
>no one does
that's more because life is pretty easy right now. people get much more family oriented and intimate with each other during hard times. there's also the fact that carefree kids still depend on their parents financially.
>>
The people saying they never want kids are typically in their late teens or early 20s. Their hormones and biological urges will start kicking in as they approach 30 like everyone and they'll change their minds. "Baby fever" is a real thing and every woman will experience it at some point in their lives.
>>
File: hotlinepepe.jpg (427KB, 1543x1360px) Image search: [Google]
hotlinepepe.jpg
427KB, 1543x1360px
hedonistic pleasure-seeking is the mask of hell and pain
sacrificing your time, mind, and body to create something which will last beyond the death is the only way to happiness

also, if robots are known (even by themselves) to be infamously depressed and unhappy, sometimes to a hellish degree, why would you assume the philosophy of a robot would lead to happiness instead of suffering?
>>
>>34186827
/pol/ is filled with retards. Birth rates are meaningless when you have open borders and constant migration force-fed to you. Your 2 kids aren't going to "save" the white race, when Jamal, Ahmed and Paco all have 11 of them each. The solution is mass deportation and closed borders, not reckless breeding.
>>
>>34186827

>tfw /pol/ is actually right for once

the problem is that no one wants to procreate with a robot, generally speaking
>>
because /pol/ is the failed normies board
>>
>>34187124
Yeah they are. My aunt and uncle do nothing but travel, camp, and all kinds of other things and they will never have kids
>>
File: 1484455161060.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484455161060.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>34186827
If you're going to have kids have girls.
They can't feel feels like we can and life is easy for them.
>>
>>34187022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtvfHnZMcOY
>>
>>34188567
The solution is to deal with it cuckboi and learn to accept your bbc overlords
>>
>>34187061
Don't you have le generous euro benefits system that pays you to make children?
>>
>>34187114
Life is always getting better, my man.
You live a life your ancestors a hundred years ago would've traded an arm and a leg for.
>>
>>34188567
Or you take some initiative and convince everyone you know and yourself to have eleven kids.
>>
>>34186827
>have it all
>except the actual biological life experience lol
>>
>>34188810
....and then we see a record spike of deadbeat fathers, welfare use, divorce, child support/alimony, broken households and mental illness among whites.
Japan has low birth rates and yet it has one of the highest qualities of life in the world and is a paradise compared to your average "multicultural" Western shithole nowadays.
/pol/ really needs to fucking be nuked. Wanting to be exactly like the masses of Third Worlders (dumb, poor, overpopulated and breeding like rats) is sheer stupidity and is bluepill incarnate.
>>
File: 004184723478.png (113KB, 980x778px) Image search: [Google]
004184723478.png
113KB, 980x778px
>>34188567
The only retard here is you, this mass import of migrants is happening because european countries don't generate enough children, each family would need to have at least 3 sons/daughters in order to increase population.
>>
File: 1474907452797.jpg (59KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1474907452797.jpg
59KB, 450x450px
yes goy good dont have any children its for the best

oy vey now you must import 10 million refugees who have 5 kids each nothing wrong with that though
>>
>>34188881
>deadbeat fathers, welfare use, divorce, child support/alimony, broken households and mental illness among whites.

Better than extinction.
Where's your brain? You wouldn'wouldn't be here today if you had cucked, complacent ancestors that decided "It's better to make ultra-efficient spears, hunt enough for ourselves, and relax all the time, caveman bros."
>>
File: u jelly.jpg (38KB, 446x600px) Image search: [Google]
u jelly.jpg
38KB, 446x600px
>>34188996
>It's better to make ultra-efficient spears

kek'd
>>
There are nearly eight billion people living on this planet and it can't support a population that big. Why are people so worried about birth rates going up when they should be dialing it back a bit? If anything, there should be 2-3 billion people max.
>>
>>34189068
S P A C E M I N I N G
>>
>>34189100

Humanity will never live in space. We'll never colonize the moon or Mars, much less the rest of the galaxy. It's scientifically impossible.
>>
If I had a daughter I'd brainwash her from birth to fuck niggers.
>>
>>34188483
>sacrificing your time, mind, and body to create something which will last beyond the death is the only way to happiness

So write a book, contribute to a field, you can even plant a fucking tree and it will be 1000 times better "lasting beyond death" than spending your time raising and preserving only half of your genes just to see the little fucker be just as much of a failure as you are because you obviously wont raise them properly. Learn to deal with the fact that youre sabotaging your own brain making up excuses of why you dont want a decent life because, guess what, you wont be able to get one, judging by the place youre into (im not even applying to this. Only came here to steal pepes and im on vacation so theres plenty of time)
>>
>>34188889
France here. There are not enough jobs and too many people. Every week thousands of jobs are lost when big corporation close off factories and offices to outsource/relocate to china, india and eastern europe.

It's just the Kalergi plan in action. And stupid pieces of shit like you allow all this to happen. Parrotting the shit you see on TV like a fucking tool.
>>
/pol/ are stupid and aggressive and in the end all they really want is a society that's more tolerant toward the white variety of niggerism

as a white nigger (slav genes), I can sympathize with a little more cultural leniency toward the whole nemo me impune lacessit, low novelty-seeking thing, but not if you have to fucking ruin everything and kick civilization over to achieve it

they're not forming perfect sinkie robot societies, they're organizing into warbands and trying to be Internet ISIL

man, fuck them
>>
>>34189135
Space-mining is about mining space-rocks--mainly asteroids, not planets--for rare resources:
https://www.wired.com/2017/01/luxembourg-setting-silicon-valley-space-mining/
All 7 billion of us can fit in a region the size of Texas. We don't need more land. We need more people because Capitalism relies on new ideas, innovations, and the needs of people to run smoothly.
>>
>>34188739
happiness is relative in historic terms
>>
>>34189192
Audibly keked.
>>
The only people that care about this can't get laid. So it doesn't matter.
>>
>>34189208
literally none of those things would be even half as fulfilling as raising a child would be
it doesn't even have to be your biological child
it could even be a student/prodigy of sorts you adopt

>just to see the little fucker be just as much of a failure as you are because you obviously wont raise them properly
doesn't sound like self fulfilling prophecy at all

man, robots really have the absolute most trash-tier pleb logic, it's pretty frustrating famalam
>>
>>34189232
People create jobs, economics is not zero sum and countries ought to specialize in what they do best.
Have more kids, Pierre, so your countrymen can get jobs servicing their needs.

Capitalism is the original ponzi scheme.
>>
>>34188483

Underrated post.

I just reject the idea that pleasure-seeking is the mask of hell and pain. I think hell and pain exists because of my current lack of ability to fulfill my desires.
>>
>>34189432
Unless your desires are internal then they will ultimately be replaced by further desires and any happiness derived from fulfilling them will dissipate.
>>
>>34189432
Desire and pleasure are different things.
I guess I'm being a bit too literal, a good father feels pleasure when he sees his son growing into a strong man, but it's not the same type of pleasure one extracts from hedonistic drug abuse, for example.
there is the pleasure of perfecting yourself to be a strong, moral, righteous individual, and the pleasure of helping your family, and society above them, and all humantiy above them, and then there is the pleasure of masturbation. One is cyclical, and unfulfilling, the 'hedonistic treadmill' basically
>>34189481
pretty much this desu
>>
>>34189481
>>34189514

True. Maybe the problem is I just fear that giving up my pursuit of my hedonistic desires will be worse because I'll ultimately find a lack of meaning in being a father.

It could also be that I'm too weak of mind to give up my constant lust for big titties.
>>
>>34186827
and /r9k/ thinks all women should be forced to bear children. Because said women won't touch them. Everything is cucked these days
>>
>>34186827
So I as an autistic social pariah should impregnate a woman (implying) and object the poor little fella to a life with me, an autistic social pariah just so I get /pol/'s approval?

>inb4 /pol/ isn't one person
>>
>>34189618
just to be clear, you have to master yourself before becoming a father

i'd guess, like most robots, you're pretty young, around '18'-25ish

if so, you should just start by making yourself better. you should only start considering actually fathering a child once you've done so.

at first just start with your actual body. you don't have to be an olympian, but you should be physically fit and healthy

and then, education, possibly towards a job future, ideally not college related because that's just a huge life-trap filled with all sorts of shittery, but just something good enough to support yourself financially

and not just job-wise, but also education in the sense of learning about the world, maybe through a religion, or just philosophy, or anything really, just don't be a purposeless husk, or a blue-pilled pleb

though to be honest i haven't done these things so take what i say with a huge grain of salt
>>
>>34188996
>Better than being extinct

Except not really dipshit
>>
>>34189336
>literally none of those things would be even half as fulfilling as raising a child would be
>it doesn't even have to be your biological child
>it could even be a student/prodigy of sorts you adopt

>being proud of other dudes gene pool

Your cuckness is beyond human comprehension, anon. I really tip my fedora for you.

>man, robots really have the absolute most trash-tier pleb logic, it's pretty frustrating famalam

Its just a matter of probability, dood. I just made this generalizing to make impact.

But for reals, do you really have any idea of the amount of effort you would have to put on the little fucker so he/she could be more than a office/wageslave/just one more in crowd with any decent worth for mankind ?
I seriously think you should spend all that energy on yourself and your (own) legacy
>>
>>34189859
>taking a kid who was abandoned and probably would have ended up a dead fetus eaten by george soros' necromantic apocalypse cult if it weren't for you
>turning him into a based, free and strong individual
>cucked

your view of things is very twisted desu

>do you really have any idea of the amount of effort you would have to put on the little fucker so he/she could be more than a office/wageslave

a large amount of effort does not indicate something is not worth doing, usually the opposite

shying away from hardship and difficulty is a clear mark of an unenlightened pleb i.e. you
>>
>>34189232
Holy fuck you are a dumb one
>>
>>34189973

I would consider adoption, but if being happy means creating another suffering being just to ease my existence then I would rather die miserable.

If I'm in a pit, why would I drag someone else down with me just so can feel better? I know most peoples reason for not wanting kids is pretty selfish, but personally other than the obvious less stress more money thing, it just doesn't seem right to force someone into a world as crazy as ours.

I think creating life is as serious as taking it, and should be reserved for the gods if there any.
>>
>>34187090
>>34187165
>Immediately assumes that he knows how others think
>Just calls everyone faggots, cucks and delusional
>Butthurt levels go from 0-100 in only two posts
>Dosen't back any of his claims on concrete facts or logic

Jup, looks like a typical /pol/ poster
>>
File: FarmFamily-2.jpg (121KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
FarmFamily-2.jpg
121KB, 500x322px
Who here /want a farm and kids/ now?
Living off the land, teaching them to live off the land, instilling in them strong religious values I myself was never instilled with...growing together. Then, after you're done raising them, you'll get to see them raise children of their own who you see a bit of yourself in.

Really makes me think about how ethnicities, clans, and races of people are all just the product of a couple of really fecund men and their equally fecund decendents and extended families.
>>
File: 1484579667307.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1484579667307.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>34189973
Ok, dude, whateaver floats your boat, heres your last (you)
>>
File: 1484579887139.jpg (59KB, 648x607px) Image search: [Google]
1484579887139.jpg
59KB, 648x607px
>>34189973
>a large amount of effort does not indicate something is not worth doing, usually the opposite

Ok then, how about you stop using your car, meds and all that shite just to embrace the hardships of a true, based natural life ? The difficulties are glorifying and certainly worth it, my man.
>>
>>34186827
You do know your existence is the product of Jewish trickery, right?
>>
File: smugpeep.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
smugpeep.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>34190677
>something being hard doesn't mean it's not the right thing to do
>lmao this pleb must think the hardest possible way to do things is the best way to do them eggsd

95% of robots should be executed
>>
>>34188914
Gtfo man, I don't give a shit about humans, I'd Nuke the world if I had button tbqh, you /pol/ faggots should rejoice that beta robots are not procreating and polluting the western civilisation
>>
File: 1437708722080.jpg (33KB, 720x717px) Image search: [Google]
1437708722080.jpg
33KB, 720x717px
>>34186827
>retard sister had 2 children already
>one of them she just GIVES to my mother to take care while she works
>this piece of shit baby screams and cries all the fucking time
>after that he will be even MORE annoying, just like my nephew who is a 13 y/o teenager

Only retards procreate, Schopenhauer was right
>>
>>34191111
Welp, if it ain't humans doing the fuggin it's some other species--maybe even a species that lives an absolute shit life.
>>
>>34189234
They're normies... like /biz/ combined with /soc/.. feels bad

These are the types of people who would end up as a hitler youth recruitment officer, marching between villages finding young men to enlist. All to save their coward asses from going to the front.
>>
>>34187148
yeah, we're actually pretty lucky as guys, since we can actually be more appealing to potential mates as we age, up to a certain point. As long as we have money, and eventually become at least somewhat fit, we can still have a chance.
>>
>>34188681
oh boy, if you get married you get to work more? Marriage is fine, but why kids? bullshit video
>>
>>34188567
I agree, but wouldn't /pol/ say we need to deport Jamal, Ahmed, and Paco?
>>
What's the point?

Carlos, Jamal, and Ahmed will outbreed all of us anyways. It's too late. We're way past the point of no return.

Time to just live hedonistic lifestyles and enjoy the show.
>>
>>34193771
It's a /pol/ fantasy. It could never happen today.
>>
>>34193772
I agree. The simple math says the white race is finished. The best we can hope here in the U.S. is that Trump's immigration policies delay the inevitable. But as soon as the Democrats take power again the brown hordes who breed like rats will continue to flood in.
>>
Not having children is falling for jewish tricks. The only acceptable reasons are
1) hereditary diseases in your family
2) can't find a wife
number 2 is obviously a huge problem today with white women

BUT the reason most whites and in fact most of YOU don't have kids is not lack of good women, or financial status, or disease and most definietely not because you're oh so enlightened "life is suffering, it's cruel to bring a child into this world" philosopher.

No. You're just afraid of responsibilty and adulthood. People who don't want kids don't want them because they're to vain, their souls too poisoned to give up their infantile, hedonistic lifestyles. Same reason why women who weren't raped and have no complications in pregnancy have abortions.

ANY other reasons you might give are just excuses. Not only for us, but also for yourself, it's a hard thing to face, being an inadequate, infantile coward who will end his families bloodline which survived for thousands of years of struggle, war, famine, disease. Millenia of bravery and work of your ancestors, every single one of which (except maybe your parents) faced a lot worse life and world than you do, ended and wasted, because you couldn't play childish video games as much, because you're afraid of life, world, people, your own shadow. It's hard to look in the mirror and realize you're a complete failure.
>>
>>34194002
I would be interested in marriage and children if I could find a woman who was a virgin. At my age it's unlikely that will ever happen and I'm fine with that. The single life isn't bad at all.
>>
>>34194002
You just have to accept the Boomers put us on a path we can't get out of. No matter what we do, our socities will go to shit.
>>
I've helped propagate the white race already, have fathered at least 4 or 5 kids, although I am not involved in their lives at all.

This is not counting the 5ish mixed race kids I fathered in SEA.
>>
File: Coffe bro.png (141KB, 659x551px) Image search: [Google]
Coffe bro.png
141KB, 659x551px
Women are too dumb to be let free.
Its like letting pitbull around your children you never know when it will snap
>>
>>34194122
that's just retarded defeatism. there were people having children during the mongol invasions, when black death decimated the whole continent, during Hitler and Stalin, during endless wars, when life was short and full of hard work just to survive, when many babies died young, when many women died in childbirth.

But NOOO, WE have it so bad with our warm homes, access to all the information and entertainment in the world, with our electricity, and shops and medicine and peace. Because we're like do deep, man, we see that life is suffering, we're like modern Nietzsche, every single robot here! We're so above this life, he-he. Dude. Let's play some vidya and watch anime.
>>
>>34194228
Exactly. It's an inevitable defeat because our lives are too comfortable. We're not equipped for what's coming.
>>
>>34194330
DONT BE BETA KEK BITCH GET OVER YOUR FUCKING EX WHORES AS SHE GOT OVER YOU IN 1 milisecond.

BE FUCKING MAN DON'T CRY FOR ANYONE AND JUST MOVE ON, MOVE MOUNTAINS BE SOLDIER AND JUST DONT GIVE FUCK.

FIND ANOTHER WHORE AND FUCK HER AND SEND PIC TO YOUR EX SHOW THAT YOU DONT GIVE FUCK.
MORE YOU WHINE MORE SHE ENJOYS IT

STOP BEING KEK
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.