[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie here. How are you still a virgin when girls are such massive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 27

File: 0.png (532KB, 750x972px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
532KB, 750x972px
Normie here. How are you still a virgin when girls are such massive sluts these days?
>>
Contrary to what it looks like on social media, there's increasingly more men and women in society who are not having sex at all, if at all, until much later in life. We're going Japan mode.
>>
80/20 rule

next question please
>>
File: tenchi6.jpg (175KB, 1195x853px) Image search: [Google]
tenchi6.jpg
175KB, 1195x853px
>even massive sluts are disgusted by you
>>
The sex doesn't trickle down. Only women and Chad benefit from the times.
>>
>>34186849
That's a meme, not a rule.
>>
>>34186849
>>34186882
To a certain extent that's true, but really you have no idea what you're talking about, and are just venting your frustration at not being able to have sex with all these beautiful, slutty girls you're seeing on the internet.

The actual truth is that most people are interacting with each other less, and are having less sex, in general. This goes for men and women.
>>
>>34186801
Girls are not slutty enough to sleep with an ugly person.
/Thread
>>
I don't really try

I have a bad feeling about sex, like I'd be the guy who suffers more for pursuing it rather than benefiting
>>
>>34186801
all the sluts serve the cock of a Chad, just because they fuck with multiple men at once it doesn't mean they don't have standards
>>
>>34186840
>he fell for those dumb articles about japanese losers
DOP GEG.

>>34186882
only people who are physically active*

i've never seen someone be healthy and not have a sex life past the age of 16. i don't think it's possible to ignore your hormones if your body is functioning right, and having sex is about as challenging as drinking water.
>>
>>34186946
>physically active
I'm the guy you responded to and I squat 400lbs and am in better shape than 99% of people my age.

I'm also a virgin, wheres my complimentary sex?
>>
>>34186801
Not a normie but i lost my virginity to a drunk slut at a party my sister hosted at the house. She looks kinda like the whore in your photo but less thicc unfortunately

>>34186853
That's why you gotta get em drunk

>>34186918
See above
>>
>>34186946
>he fell for those dumb articles about japanese losers
>muh memes women are evil join MGTOW
>>
File: 1444625072591.png (34KB, 675x694px) Image search: [Google]
1444625072591.png
34KB, 675x694px
Women dont have to have sex to get validation or attention. They can take a picture of their ass and get 20 thousand likes in a day.

That's more important to them then having sex. Only way you'll bag a at in bed without being Chad is getting her drunk first.
>>
>>34186966
at any bar in the world. lower your standards.

>>34186985
>mfw even homeless people can figure out sex but some group of middle class self loathing faggots think it's rocket science.
>>
>>34186974
> lost my virginity to a drunk slut

nothing to be proud of here faggot, this only shows you're incapable to get into a relationship like a normal person
>>
>>34187011
I don't know how to walk into a bar and walk out with sex. But being fit doesn't automatically get you girls.

I'm not even that ugly, just socially alienated by people.
>>
>>34187014
T. Virgin

if you cant defeat the decadent world you join it you frustrated fat fuck
>>
>>34187014
>nothing to be proud of here faggot, this only shows you're incapable to get into a relationship like a normal person

Implying that fucking drunk sluts isn't normal.
>>
File: 1482390312026.png (106KB, 191x191px) Image search: [Google]
1482390312026.png
106KB, 191x191px
>>34187000
>>34186974
>have to get sluts drunk to fuck them
>have to take the risk that this whore is going to wake up the next morning be repulsed by me and claim she was raped
>risk having my reputation completely destroyed

No thanks, I'll just jerk off instead or buy a prostitute.
>>
>>34186801
I was thinking about this today, and its a shame for me because I do stand a chance, I just happened to pick a path in life that avoids women
I skipped uni in order to get straight to work. I'm 20, everywhere I've worked I've been the youngest person there by at least 6 years.
I guess I could go out clubbing, I just dont have the time
>>
>>34187067
who the fuck do you think you are that you need to be sociable just to get with a girl if you look fine? what is there to know here - explain all the algorithms you think are involved....

how about this. you probably learned to wipe your own ass by example and instruction. heres your instruction - go find some guys who meet women at bars and follow their example. you'll be as successful as a dog in a meat grinder for a year or two but you'll have a nice clean asshole as you get comfortable with yourself.
>>
>>34187159
>no good bars near me
Now what
>>
>>34187069
>frustrated fat fuck
such a random insult to a person who you don't know anything about, are you basing this on yourself?
>>
>>34187177
go to the bad ones. go to church. frankly if you're not motivated in the first place to figure out a basic part of living as a human i don't know why you're asking. just bored?
>>
>>34187159
You have to know exactly what to say to women and when to say it. You are a normal who is able to do this by instinct, I lack those instincts.
>>
>>34186801

Because I'm overweight, ugly, and a shut-in. I don't even hate women anymore, I wouldn't fuck me if were me. And no, I'm not willing or able to change.
>>
>>34186801
losing your virginity is a sum of many things, explaining it to you would be very difficult because you don't know me personally.

also if i were to explain for you i would only tell you about the issues in me because they are the only things i know about myself.

but there are also a number of things that has affected my ability to get some pussy, these are the environmental factors and i do not know about them nor wish to know
>>
>>34186801
they don't like everyone
>>
>>34186801
I don't go to social events or really talk to people outside work/class subjects.

Also I get awkward when talking to girls. And for most of my life I was a huge fatass until 2 years ago.
>>
File: 1472555402691.jpg (38KB, 550x497px) Image search: [Google]
1472555402691.jpg
38KB, 550x497px
>>34186801
im scared of girls tbqh baka
>>
>>34186966
Stop squatting and focus on chest and abs. If you're <12% bf and not getting pussy literally thrown at you then you're either ugly or a manlet.
>>
Robots clearly don't want sex that badly. They have other things that they want more; such as avoiding rejection, the comfort of not socially interacting, etc.
>>
File: 80_20 hypergamy.jpg (436KB, 1006x2265px) Image search: [Google]
80_20 hypergamy.jpg
436KB, 1006x2265px
>>34186849
/thread

>80% of women in sexually liberated^tm society will eliminate you from the dating pool if you have even one trait considered untermensch--wrong race, unsociable, unattractive, too short, too tall, et al.

Really makes ya reflect, huh?
>>
>>34187594
>perpetuating this bullshit
>>
>>34186801
They are only massive sluts to a number of guys. I'm not included.
>>
File: 1477164665426.png (53KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1477164665426.png
53KB, 596x739px
>>34187608
>tfw unattractive, wrong race, unsociable and too short
Why even live?
>>
I'm uncomfortable in social situations, a shut in, not terrible looking but can't talk for shit. I either don't say enough or say too much.

Women only want dumbass chads who think they're top shit because they work out and act like they gave a future when in reality they will just end up being a sad old man with a shit job and that girl will regret going with him instead of the nice nerdy kid who now has a six figure job and a loving family whom he treats right.
>>
who is this spunk slut?
>>
>>34187608
>student of sexology
>Writes like an absolute retard
Go figure
>>
>Reversing cause and effect
>>
File: 132265436743.png (15KB, 494x499px) Image search: [Google]
132265436743.png
15KB, 494x499px
>>34187634

>he can't get laid when the kikes are pushing the BBC meme harder than ever
>>
>>34187613
It's true. Birches only care about height, face and upper body. Don't let yourself get chicken legs, but squatting isn't gonna help you get laid.
>>
>>34187681
Alot of blacks are getting screwed by that shit. There's gonna be alot more black robots in the decades to come.
>>
>>34186801
I'm turned off by sluts.
>>
File: CCeat5QWYAAyI1m.jpg_large.jpg (54KB, 640x592px) Image search: [Google]
CCeat5QWYAAyI1m.jpg_large.jpg
54KB, 640x592px
>>34186946
>I've never seen someone be healthy and not have a sex life past the age of 16.
80% of men are share-fucking 20% of women that look like this.
Now you see why traps are so popular. It's like ancient Rome. You have your Chad senators, merchants, and soilders with many wives and mistresses procreating like crazy and all the grunts that keep things running smoothly and paying taxes are left with slave women, boipuss, or their hands.
Collapse of Western Civilization is imminent if we don't start distributing puss(girl) evenly just as God intended.

Shits all fucked sideways.
>>
>>34187273
>people are born knowing appealing phrases in the language they will need them in, with the right tone and timing

2bqhwu I genuinely find pleasure in reading about how there are men out there who have given up or never tried for whatever the reason is. it's like i'm still in the competition and getting shit that is out of your reach even though in real life it's about as interesting to have a wife as it is to celebrate christmas.
>>
Isn't it strange that women think they are cool. They are completely oblivious and yet they think they are cool. They get away with it, because the cool guys are too suave and reasonable to make them upset about how lame they really are.

That I think is a grave injustice. Awkward betas like myself have to be ridiculed for being lame, but women, who are even more awkward and beta get a free pass.
>>
>>34186801
not interested in sluts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
>>
>>34187753
And then women will talk about their social intelligence. WHAT A JOKE. More like free pass at acting any way at all.
>>
>>34187753
Being beta is a female trait. Also females can be ruthless to their kin and will ridicule th eunpopular girls savagely.
>>
>>34187694
>hates squats
dyel detected
>>
>>34187767
Yes, but women are never cool. They always act like dorks.

Women are the goofiest fuckers on the planet.
>>
File: image.png (114KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114KB, 258x258px
>>34186801
I put zero effort into chasing girls
>>
>>34187681
Yes, I cant. Thanks for the Freddy Pepe
>>
>>34187594
I bench 300 and while I'm not shredded I do have abdominal definition
I'm 5'11" though which might be borderline short these days

Can you describe what "getting pussy literally thrown at you" involves?
>>
>>34187789
We can tell by your use of anime pics.
>>
>>34187720
or you could just go to the gym with your ugly gf and raise your daughter to give a shit about appearances.

aside from the fact that you want collapse because you failed, collapse would only really affect you in that scenario. in situations where 99% of people are screwed over they might have a revolution and then just BTFO themselves without any real leadership, but if it's just a bunch of virgins and ugly fags you'd just get shipped to china in cans of "tuna"
>>
File: 1484317147403.png (103KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
1484317147403.png
103KB, 624x434px
>>34187634
>tfw better version of you
Looks are subjective, I'm not a good judge of personal aesthetics, but I'm sociable when need be and 6'1 back to wall. Race is an obstacle but what kills me with women, I'd say, is my unlikeable personality.
Nice try, faglord troll.
>>
>>34187789
It's ok brother. I too have given up.
>>
>>34187753
Lel, I've been thinking about this for a while. I'm part of the clubbing/raving scene in my area and girls are indeed pretty lame. Whenever a girl jumps into the dance circle, it dies, every time. Girls dont have the energy guys have. Girls don't host parties, a girl is never "the life of the party", it's always a guy. So feminine and beta, females are.
>>
>>34187753
>feminine women are accepted
>feminine men who want to be women are not
but even that's wrong. just find masculine girls or other fags.
>>
>>34187853
I don't mean feminine. I mean like gangly, awkward goofy. Not able to read the mood.

Women act like complete spergs and they get away with it.
>>
Because im ugly with no self esteem.
If a girl like that would talk to me, i would presume its to make fun of me.
>>
>>34187827
>go to gym
Stop with this meme.
A ugly-looking person that got fat isn't automatically going become good-looking after losing weight. Besides, even if you do find a fat chick and turn her into Stacy she's going to leave you for Chad afterwards not that her option are open.
>women
>>loyalty
Just take the facial reconstruction, status, and money pill or rot, boyo.
>>
>>34187833
I never chased them to begin with. My only girlfriend was somebody who asked me out
>>
>>34187831
>Nice try, faglord troll
Uncalled for
>>
>>34187810
I would cut bf, wear form fitting clothes and keep your face and hair well groomed. I'm 6' 220lb ~10% bf and when I go downtown girls will come up to me and touch my arms or chest, start convos etc.

I also take my dog to dog friendly beaches and girls will go out of their way to introduce themselves to me.
>>
>>34187976
>when I go downtown girls will come up to me and touch my arms or chest
Yeah ok nothing like this has ever happened to me. Would you mind posting a pic or something? I'm curious as to how attractive your face and body has to be for something like that to happen.
>>
>>34186801
dunno, but will kek give me a pure qt gf?
>>
File: blind-justice1.jpg (91KB, 1704x1000px) Image search: [Google]
blind-justice1.jpg
91KB, 1704x1000px
>>34187946
s o s o r r y
>>
File: dubya lels.jpg (26KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
dubya lels.jpg
26KB, 500x328px
>it's a 'normalfag comes to the frog farm to preach from his chad bible' episode
>>
>>34187883
i've only seen that if there are a lot more guys than girls, and it's usually because the guys are so fucking dumb/poor that girls don't want to hang with them.

there are two ways to look at this imo.
-you think you're actually saying something legitimate (despite claiming to be a loser) and it doesn't matter because who the fuck cares about what a woman thinks about herself? this one only points to you comparing your self worth to some retarded chicks and wondering why it isn't fair that you don't have a pussy to match what they can offer while being just as retarded. k cool but you could overthink every single facet of everybody's life and pretend like it's a gift or curse.

-awkward girls aren't compared to awkward guys, they are compared to regular girls. and the more awkward you are as a girl, the more that you get ignored by regular guys. why would a dude waste his time on a "quirky" dipshit girl if he can hang out with a funny coherent one? why would a guy dance with a bony spaz if he can find a sporty girl who's always been in gyms and dance studios? the ridicule anyone faces in this case just depends on who you surround yourself with. do you fit in with the other girls if you are considered awkward in general? if not, you'll probably face a lot of snarky comments and laughter. a joke about how someone looks or acts doesn't have a gender barrier.
>>
>>34187940
they'll become better looking. don't know why you're sperging out about this. try lighting your house on fire - will it look different after?
>>
>>34188075
look doofus. I am saying that women are goofy fucks. they do infact not have the fabled social intelligence.

they are just lame and guys reinforce their lamery by not calling them out on it.

like women think they are part of the social circle. THEY ARE THE PRICE THAT PEOPLE FIGHT OVER IN THE SOCIAL CIRCLE. GUYS DO NOT CONSIDER THEM AS PARTICIPANTS.
>>
File: _IMG_000000_000000_noexif.jpg (264KB, 1440x1356px) Image search: [Google]
_IMG_000000_000000_noexif.jpg
264KB, 1440x1356px
>>34188008
Not posting face bc this is 4chan, but I'd saying being modest I have at least an average face, but I do have straight teeth and am often complimented for it.
>>
i live in rural england and lost all my friends after I left school as they all live too far away

not a virgin though, had to resort to craigslist and find an older woman to take care of my needs

hoping things will get better if I go to university, otherwise I don't know
>>
>>34186801
just cus they're sluts doesn't mean they'll fuck autists
>>
>>34188183
for you to even fantasize about a girl pretending to have "social intelligence" tells me about what made you such a loser in the first place.

girls are in social circles to have fun, same as guys. you can call anyone goofy. what are you comparing to? there's no context. do we care more about what guys have to say? yeah, but women are not supposed to be men and we have different roles in relationships. if a girl isn't funny or talented and a social circle values those things, she gets BTFO. if she doesn't and it's just you thinking she doesn't belong, you've got to question your own biases and values. me thinks people don't care too much about how awkward you are either, and at the end of the day you just obsess over a handful of moments you find negative that those girls wouldn't (even though they might, what would you know about any of that? people lie all the time)
>>
>>34186801
I've actually seen statistics that show people are having less sex nowadays than they used to.
>>
>>34188357
> if a girl isn't funny or talented and a social circle values those things, she gets BTFO.

no. it keeps her around as a thing to look pretty and add value to the circle by passively being there.

women do compete with each other but no one fucking cares about the outcome. it's like the fucking special olympics.

men pick women based on their appearance not their place in the social hierarchy.
>>
>>34188384
this is also true, OP is a fag
>>
Why should I even bother if I'm not part of the top 20%?
>>
>>34188395
are you still mad that you failed in life?
>>
>>34188467
It is very obvious that you are a woman btw.

Are you offended that I think very lowly of your sex's 'social intelligence'?
>>
>>34186801
Would literally eat that chicks poop, just for a chance of her sitting on my face
>>
Don't wanna bang I guess. I've had a few girls interested but I didn't want to deal with them
>>
>>34186801
Most of the people here are both ugly and mentally ill.
>>
Well not hanging around sluts makes it easier.
>>
File: IMG_0964.jpg (28KB, 426x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0964.jpg
28KB, 426x398px
>>34187000
>tfw not even drunk girls would wanna fuck you
>>
>>34187749
So you're saying Christmas sucks? I don't get it

I could probably be a lady killer if I wasn't so miserable and depressed all the time and constantly high, but it has been 10 years of this and I'm only 26, there is no going back.
>>
>>34186801
Massive sluts like the ones in this pictures are the sluts that only fuck chads. Don't use the "get her drunk" excuse because most girls like that wouldn't fuck non-chad even being under the influence
>>
>>34188434
You're not part of the bottom 80%. You're part of the bottom 0.1%.
>>
Girls have to double down on slutdom to compete for chad cock these days. Then they cry about slut shaming
>>
>>34189079
By your definition 99% of guys are Chads.
>>
>>34186801
I feel like a lot of girls will be sluts for the right guy (chad) and will be sluts when they drink too much (every weekend). But if you're the average robot then you'll be too boring for them to want to go on a date with you and too quiet and awkward for them to want to fuck you. When a girl see's a dude he has to pass the first physical inspection then he has to assume the role of the dominant one in the interaction then she'll be ready to bend over for him.
>>
>>34189102
Go to college, the 20/80 thing isn't a meme
>>
>>34186801
Because I don't want to fuck some random slut, I want to fully fall in love.
>>
File: 1633733.jpg (143KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1633733.jpg
143KB, 1500x1500px
>>34189301
>I want to fully fall in love.
>>
File: 0147 - PBb5kof.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
0147 - PBb5kof.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
I genuinely don't care about being a virgin, I'm only 18 though.

My best friend is a ULTRA chad trying to help me become a normie, and the way girls liked being treated when talking to him (like shit) disgusted me.

I'd honestly rather stay a virgin if most women are like that.
>>
>>34186974
That's rape you fucking retard, I don't want to go to jail
>>
>>34186801

Socially isolated myself at a young age due to PTSD and a disability. Don't really get out much these days but my health is getting a lot better. Getting closer to normie status. You don't get laid if you don't meet girls. I'm 34.
>>
>>34189346
you're lucky to have a friend like that
>>
>>34189346
They do like being treated like that, and only by chad.
They know when betas are trying to emulate chad's aloof/don't give a fuck attitude.
>>
>>34189403
no they don't. they do however notice how you look.

if you are confident and ugly women think you are faking it.
>>
>>34186801
because they only give it to normies like you.
>>
>>34189358
If she was passed out, i.e. unconscious then it was rape. If she was just drunk then it is not.

Drunk people are responsible for their actions.
>>
>>34189399

Yeah I know. I don't even know what to think anymore after seeing first hand how chad acts. I'm trying to get a few pics of my phone.

>>34189403
>>34189424

He doesn't look to good apart from being 6'4", it's definitely his attitude which makes him a chad.
>>
>>34186946
>physically active

I too squat lots of weight (315lbs) and can run 8km in 40 mins with 10%bf.

Fuck off normie
>>
>>34186801
Boring and unattractive.
>tfw win bets with my friends over being unable to get a girl
Easiest $200 I've ever made.
>>
>>34186974
that is good way to ruin your whole life and never find work ever again. drunk girls could have regret sex with you and accuse you of a false rape. good luck finding a job after that happens or building up your reputation ever again.
>>
>>34189476
it's not about being an asshole, it's about being confident

your friend is most likely confident asshole, that's why he's so successful
>>
>>34189224
You should take your own advice. Obviously you never step outside of the basement. 20/80 is a dumb meme that bitter virgins use to try to justify why they can't get laid despite it being so easy.
>>
>>34187608

>we did a research
>did a research
>a research

oh, also:

>le conclusive results from 600 sample size

people in the social sciences are retarded.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170116-172521.png (672KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170116-172521.png
672KB, 1080x1920px
>>34189424
>>34189403

Pic related was someone he fucked who was upset about something.
>>
>>34187681
White guys have it easy, because the porn white guys are muscular with 14 inch dicks. Just like how the men of BLACKED are the average black guy.
>>
>>34189567
Robots will believe anything as long as it fits their bitter virginal worldview.
>>
>>34189596
t. non-robot who come to a robot board.

fuck right off.
>>
File: 1424777761771.png (537KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
1424777761771.png
537KB, 692x577px
>>34186801
1. I don't socialize very often and don't enjoy it when I do, making it hard to get gf or get laid.
2. I don't consider sex to be all that important.
3. I just use porn when I get horny.
4. Whenever a girl shows interest in me, I lose interest in her, for some weird reason.
>>
>>34186801
Because I'm an autistic bitter small dicked ugly loner.
>>
>>34189569
Holy shit Chad can get away with anything
>>
>>34189527
being confident usually involves being an asshole.
>>
File: o-DIVORCE-PARTY-facebook.jpg (400KB, 1536x1177px) Image search: [Google]
o-DIVORCE-PARTY-facebook.jpg
400KB, 1536x1177px
>>34186985
>believing women have the virtue of empathy when they treat men like shit and don't care about the well being of men

they literally have divorce parties to celebrate taking your retirement money,your house,your children away and making you alimony/child support. women are making men kill themselves in divorce or making them live in their car working to support her with alimony/child support checks
>>
>>34189632

This was actually something he posted in a normiebook groupchat (multiple people), and a girl was supporting him about it.

The ride really does never end.
>>
>>34189403
>They know when betas are trying to emulate chad's aloof/don't give a fuck attitude.
What a gaytarded meme. Women don't know SHIT about male behavior. They're basically stupid cows who can't read people in any way.
>>
>>34189666
I didnt know you used normiebook Satan
>>
File: 1484180544423.jpg (30KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1484180544423.jpg
30KB, 384x384px
Yeah, the stuff the red pill says is mostly right. Women treat men who aren't built like men treat fast women, and beta mentalities as men treat ugly women. The world is sad, I really feel for robots, but if women were having sex with robots we'd have more robots in 3000 years.

Things like musical ability, vocal quality, and money can bypass this thankfully

Women can and do often just have to maintain their appearance to maintain their social status and worth, but do you know what that makes someone who does that? Weak. As a man you need to overcome, become, dominate your own emotions and /fight/. Are you a fucking lifecuck?

Learn to play music well enough (spef guitar and singing at once) and it bypasses alot of a woman's mental obstacles and touches her feelios directly; also work out and give her the male equivalent of tits and ass: muscles

Theredpill is... sadly all true, but the misogyny and anger isnt well placed, women are what they are, you need to just learn to only respect women that have earned things or are nice, and see the women who only leverage their appearance for what they are
>>
>>34189549
you're clearly here to make people angry, and you are well aware that nothing you're saying is true. How pathetic.
>>
>>34189754
>/fight/
Will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?
>>
>>34189860
shut the fuck up mickey.
>>
>>34186801
Sex seems gross. I don't want to do it.
>>
>>34189754
who cares evolution is now negated in humans because of modern medicine and because the rich now take care of the poor with taxes. many people should be dying right now but we are saving them with medicine and welfare checks. if this is the case their is no reason for women to be choosing weaker genes because they can their weaker offspring are going to survive either way.
>>
File: 1476972916955.jpg (19KB, 425x322px) Image search: [Google]
1476972916955.jpg
19KB, 425x322px
>>34186801
>fucking sluts and feeding the growing degeneracy
easy cum easy go lads, why would i even bother if i can do the same shit at 60 with just a bit of money
>>
>>34187273

You guys need a stronger frame when talking to women (or people in general if you want success). Frame meaning the things you say and do carry more significance than those around you. You do that by being socially calibrated and confident so that you can give people an appropriate response based on how they interact with you. If they challenge you, as women will, you just have to stick to your guns and defend yourself, because you're smarter and more logical than a woman. Just don't be a cunt about it, do it like you're a cat playing with a mouse.
>>
>>34188273
What the fuck, I look similar in some areas, worse in a few, and better in some. No strange girls have ever approached and started rubbing my body. You're either devilishly handsome or they were drunk.
Or the third option, maybe I'm just ugly.
Thanks for posting the pic though.
>>
>>34190237
>started rubbing my body

Or he's fuckin lying m8y
>>
>>34190067
What situations come up where you have to bother trying to apply these mindgames?
The most I can bother mustering is "uh-huh, yeah, okay." little shit like that because my mind is in a completely different place.
>>
>>34187211
Are you fat tho?
origi
>>
>>34189754
>learn to play music
Unless you start at a young age you will never get truly good
>>
>>34190270
I love how robots are so incapable of attracting girls they actually think people are lying about this stuff. Cause in their minds its soooo impossible to even TALK to a girl.
>>
File: 1467746959217.gif (829KB, 485x282px) Image search: [Google]
1467746959217.gif
829KB, 485x282px
>>34189569
This isn't real. I truly do not wish to occupy a world where this happens but I get no play from girls I like.
I refuse, and you're a liar anon, fuck you
>>
>>34190309

It's not really mind games. It's like you say your mind is elsewhere. Pay full attention to the conversation, reward them with a funny or insightful comment, or a compliment if they give you the same. Punish them in degrees if they make jokes at your expense or challenge your viewpoint or manliness or whatever. You could destroy their argument, or you could just start giving them shorter, less invested answers and start paying less attention to them depending on the degree of the offense.

Sounds like a lot of rules but it's essentially just tit for tat, using your wit and logic to say interesting things that reward or punish. Most of the time people will be friendly and you'll be rewarding them (aka having a good time). Just don't be supplicating or fawning, that's submissive and unattractive.
>>
>>34190479
That might be where I'm screwing up then, I just start off in that "shorter, less interested" mode because I really can't find the care most of the time. I go through the usual polite song and dance to not come across as a hostile dick, but it's pretty obvious a conversation won't be coming out of me.
>>
>>34186801
>Roasties are disgusted by me
>I'm disgusted by roasties

It's a mutually beneficial agreement
>>
>>34186801
>>34186849
/thread

they are massive sluts sure. only with chads though.
>>
>>34190531

If you want people to be your friends (and access the benefits of that), you need to be their friend. Embrace being sociable, it's a vital life skill and pretty easy once you're calibrated. Chad figured it out when he was 13, that's part of why he's Chad.
>>
>>34190459

I'm so so sorry anon, but I'm not lying.

I also have another chad friend who said this exact quote when talking with that turbo chad and me

"I've taken 2 girls virginities and it's a pain because they make a big deal out of it and get clingy"
>>
>>34190719
I have a good group of friends back from school, but a gf has never happened.
>>
>>34190578
Same

Fghgvhvgg
>>
>>34190799
You are stronger than I am. I would had try to kill the fucker that told me that without a second thought
>>
>>34191030

They're my best (and only) friends and have backed me up loads of times in the past, and I've helped them a lot too. They're trying to get me to normiedom now.

They're actually nice people, the guy who said the virginities thing always stuck up for robots far more than any of the normies back when we were in HS.

All it really tells you is that the "nice guy" meme is not actually a meme for normie women.
>>
>>34186801
>How are you still a virgin when girls are such massive sluts these days?
>when girls are such massive sluts
You just answered your own question.
>>
>>34186801
Cause I'm fat as fuck boiiii
>>
>>34186801
I don't go outside.

Tex
>>
>>34187011
>At any bar
>lower your standards
I thought your argument was having sex with beautiful sluts is easy?
>>
>>34186946
The ironic part of this, for normies and robots, is that it is in fact you who do not know what you're talking about.
>>
>>34189102
Not all guys are chads, but you have to be stupid to believe a girl like that would wanna hang out with you if you're not good looking, and let alone getting drunk because they know your intentions, they know that a guy that looks like you are just waiting for the perfect place and time to fuck a hot girl like her, they know that without alcohol they have no chance with her. Girls that get drunk with Chad in the other hand, do it purpose just for the solely reason of slut shaming then feeling guilty about fucking him even when not being sure about fucking him or not, but at least they know they will enjoy it because the guy is hot and is attractive to her, so she indeed thought about having sex with him once.
>>
>>34190358
It can be even worse. If I ever mention on /r9k/ that I've fucked lots of girls and had gfs, they ree as usual. But when I mention I'm 5'7", they all call me a liar or say I've only fucked ugly fatties. It's like their mind is incapable of understanding that height is no excuse at all to not get laid.
>>
I've come to realize the only true requirement to get sex is be a normalfag. You can be the hottest guy on the planet but if you're a robot you're going to die a virgin, and vice versa.
>>
File: 1444258085865.png (52KB, 411x311px) Image search: [Google]
1444258085865.png
52KB, 411x311px
>>34191924
true, but if you want sex with a girl who is actually cute in worthwhile, the chad req sets in
I'm not interested in fucking some banged up roastie with no soul, even if it means i'll be a virgin
>>
>>34189754
What pill is this?
It's not as bitter as the red one.
>>
File: 1418004147998.jpg (99KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1418004147998.jpg
99KB, 600x600px
>>34189754
You're really seeing the clash between two different modes of sexual selection for the human species.

The red pill espouses a method that was prevalent during a time when humans were hunter gatherers. Women chose only the strongest of mates and would be willing to share these mates above a monogamous relationship with a less attractive partner.

The problem with this system, and the reason it fell out of practice, is because while it is beneficial for the human species, it is not beneficial for human civilization. It rapidly advances human genetic quality by creating a bottleneck of genetic dead-ends (i.e. the bottom 40%), those genetic dead-ends have no reason to contribute anything to the species or to the civilization. So you end up with an upper caste of men who must work hard to maintain large families often with multiple wives, and a lower caste of men who work only to maintain themselves and whatever their desires might be, not caring for the fate of anyone else.

What replaced this is a system of socially enforced monogamy. With the advent of agriculture and civilization came marriage, and the idea of one man and one woman. This system is incredibly advantageous to human civilization because it provides every male the opportunity to reproduce, and therefore a reason to put effort into advancing their society.

What we're witnessing today is a downward slide from the latter system to the former system.
>>
>>34191924
you can fake it
if you're truly struggling, reinvent yourself as an artist

there was a short, angry dipshit at my highschool who did this in his last year of sixth-form
he's fucked some pretty hot girls
he's even got a receding hairline now but still gets loads of likes and comments on his pretentious facebook statuses/photos

just feign confidence
and don't laugh too much
>>
>>34186801
Because, we want love. Emotional intimacy. Romance. Devotion.

These things can neither be given or received when there is no trust. Why can't you normies figure this out?
>>
>>34192446
>reinvent yourself as an artist
Details boss
>>
>>34192404
>it is not beneficial for human civilization
nope. it's not benefical for betas only. society is triving and healthy genes are breeding.
>This system is incredibly advantageous to human civilization because it provides every male the opportunity to reproduce
not in the long run. it will always produce genetic dead-ends when for whatever reason the system fails. it's better to let evolution follow its path than to produce vulnerable betas that will be displaced whenever something bad happens.
>>
>>34192446
I've tried, theres just no way I can be confident. In fact I don't see how anyone can be confident, their arrogance confounds me.
>>
>>34192471
not him but i think he's telling you to create a secondary fake persona to show people, a second version of yourself that is cooler. pretend you're deep and interesting, shape how people perceive you. no one cares if you're for real or not, especially girls.
>>
>>34192469
>Because, we want love. Emotional intimacy. Romance. Devotion.
that's what you tell yourself when you're lacking sex. it's all rationalizations for you to feel like your animals urges are acceptable. don't deny your true nature. it's not bad to admit you don't give a fuck about intimacy and you want to ravage some pussy and dump later. girls like this attitude much better.
>>
>>34190479
This is the way to do it. I used to be way too socially awkward to the point that I didn't know what to say. As I started growing up, going out, got a job, learned how to be independent, manage my own money, drive my own car, I gained a lot of confidence.

I'm an average looking guy, but since I stopped being socially awkward I've made more friends now. It's just the atmosphere and the environment to make me feel comfortable.

I remember I was talking to a girl yesterday at work who happens to have beautiful eyes, she's short, thick, nice ass and small hips, I'm 6'4, so in front of her I'm tall as fuck. Trying to joke and flirt with her, I told her, "Femnon, stop right there, look at my eyes, she stared at me" and asked her if those were her natural eyes or eye contact because they're like a green/yellowish kind I've never seen. "I love those eyes, a rare kind" she blushed the fuck out and turned red and said, "I'll take that as a compliment, especially if it's coming from you" and giggled all the way out through the door looking at me.

You just gotta talk to them, girls are the female of your specie, not a rare creature that you should be afraid of. If you're outgoing and take the lead, they will follow you. Break the touch barrer, let her know that you're comfortable around her. Girls detect insecurities right away, if that's the first impression she got from you, then you're already disqualified, unless you talk to her again showing completely confidence.
>>
>>34192702

>admit

But I do actually want intimacy. If most of the girls would rather whore around in bars and on Tinder it drastically lowers chances of meeting a girl that's LTR quality. That in turn reinforces the pump and dump strategy because hey, at least you're getting sex then even if it is with dumb psychotic roasties you could never love. Girls like that attitude but they aren't going to like the consequences in 20 years.
>>
>>34192830
>Girls like that attitude but they aren't going to like the consequences in 20 years.
that's their problem. you're not the one who's going to save women from their fate. it's better if no one attempts to do so.
>>
>>34192667
basically this

>>34192471
Artists, for example, are allowed to be cold and indifferent. As long as you're "passionate" about your art, girls will follow you cause you're so deep and tortured
Learning how to draw half-decently isn't that hard if you put time into it.
But it can be replaced with music or writing or anything really
>>
>>34189399
>tfw have a Chad friend but he doesn't help me become a normie
>>
>>34192987
>But it can be replaced with music or writing or anything really
if you're in it for girls, music seems better. girls like performers. when you're on stage being watched by many other girls you will be the alpha of the context. writing and drawing are too introspective activities to base your fake self over.
>>
>>34193040
well performing is great, but it attracts different girls and requires you to perform
Girls are attracted to passion and the pretense of depth

Also, it's easier to directly compare musicians whereas fine-art is more subjective and abstract
I'm in a photography society at the moment and just knowing how to properly use my camera has girls showing interest. Shame I've got a gf
>>
>>34193113
>but it attracts different girls and requires you to perform
it's better to attract a bigger number of types of girls than to only attract snowflake kinda types, those are attracted to performers too. being a musician gives you a wider range of girls. it all depends on how fake you're going to be about it. if you want to do something for yourself, than pick what suits you best but if you're doing it for pussy, i think performer is best.
>>
I have 0 confidence, no hobbies, a shitty car, a virgin, a job that I need to work 50 hours a week at sometimes and be on call, short, skinny, don't look masculine, socially anxious, avoidant, don't have any friends, bad skin, etc. I could keep going.

But I do have my own apartment. Yay.
>>
>>34193192
>pick what suits you best
I think this is it though. I'm not slighting on musician as a route, but it requires you to be good enough and confident to perform in front of people
>>
>>34193291
One problem at a time.
What's your job? Why do you need to work 50 hours a week?
What do your coworkers think of you?
>>
>>34186801
1. People are having less sex than you might think
2. Online dating is inflating women's egos and heightening their standards
3. I can't talk to women for shit
>>
>>34193330
IT. It gets really busy some weeks and I need to work extra hours, or I have stuff planned for weeknights or weekends that I need to do.

My coworkers avoid me until they have to work with me. Most of them don't seem to like me because I'm not social. I'm not an asshole or anything, I help people out a lot in fact. My old boss passive aggressively asked me to apply somewhere else last year. But I'm still here after working there for 4 years so they haven't fired me.
>>
>>34193650
Assuming you actually know what you're doing and are qualified, I'd suggest applying to other jobs on the down-low. You can probably make more money

Shitty car is unimportant. So next step, disposable income. If you work that much then you must have disposable income. Invest in some bar-bells and exercise twice a day. You won't become some muscle-bound jock, but you'll put on some mass.
What's your hair style? It better be short and not a bowl-cut. And you better not have a neckbeard.
Basic presentation goes a very long way.
Wash your face 3 times a day minimum. Will help you greatly with your acne
>>
File: bait.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>34186946
an original 5/10
>>
>>34186801
That's an easy one.
Women don't want to have sex with me.
>>
>>34192702
If I want sex I'll get a hooker
>>
>>34188357
>me thinks
Holy shit kill yourself.
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.