[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs you tried and how you would rate them. MDMA: great, I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1475856081564.jpg (32KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
1475856081564.jpg
32KB, 480x359px
Drugs you tried and how you would rate them.

MDMA: great, I'm not even depressed the days after.

LSD: don't like it, the trip is too long and I can't think in full sentences, annoying as shit.

DMT: not cheap but I like how the trip is over after 10 mins and the ideas I get from it are cool.

Weed: doing it sometimes is nice, but more than once a week kills it for me.
>>
>>34186800
>Weed
Did it for 3 years straight, now just every other month. Nice for gaming or chilling on the couch.

>MDMA
Took it 3 or 4 times, danced like an idiot for hours. Once I overdosed (6 pieces of xtc) and got cool visual and acustic halucinations. Felt high for 3 days.

>MMC (bath salt)
Highest high I ever had. So much energy and love. Talked shit for 4 hours, the coming down was heavy tough. Very addictive.

>Shrooms
Didn't feel anything at all.

>Cough juice
Sat in the car and wasn't able to drive because everything around me wobbled like pudding. Looked like a zombie.

>Pain killers
It was hard to climb stairs. Then I masturbated and after orgasm, nothing came out of me. Good contraceptive.
>>
>>34186920
Gaming on weed is so cool. A few days ago, I played Bf1 while being high and the game felt so real, it was unbelievable.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 196x170px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 196x170px
>>34186800
>Weed
Underwhelming desu. Made me feel like an actual human being but it also really fucking hurts to smoke so I haven't done it since

>Painkillers
Feels really fucking good. The only downside is that you have to up the dose every time you use it to get that same feeling, even after months of abstinence. I try not to use these because it could easily ruin my life.
>>
>>34187184
I can play games on weed I wouldn't play sober. And I'm much better at rocket league when I'm high haha
>>
drugs is for normies and degenerates
>>
>weed
Great but ended up smoking every day watching anime and gaming, it was a waste of time. Back to smoking every now and again which is nice.

>MDMA
Amazing, have had some of the best times of my life on it.

>cocaine
Someone put it in my mouth and I don't think it was enough to feel anything, lips were numb though.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.