[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So robots... Let me run this down for you. >Trump is gearing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: be.jpg (46KB, 634x454px) Image search: [Google]
be.jpg
46KB, 634x454px
So robots... Let me run this down for you.

>Trump is gearing up for war with China (apparently)
>Chinas stock market is falling
>Israel has just bombed Tehran
>Trump inauguration risk of protests and/or assassination

What are your plans for when shit properly hits the fan?
>>
>implying all robots are americans
>>
>>34186755
I'm not American myself, the implications are massive. This shit could lead to WW3.

I myself am raiding tescos and going to a WW2 bunker out in the sticks I know of
>>
Source on Israel bombing Tehran?
>>
>>34186602
Not to mention if Trump does get assassinated, imagine a pence presidency.
>>
>>34186867
Fucking pol getting my hopes up. They just shot a drone down.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-4124922/Iran-shoots-drone-central-Tehran--military-commander.html

>>34186881
kek. Good luck with that. Have to deal with the second revolution first. Which will definitely trigger WW3
>>
>>34186867
There's no source he's just speculating
>>
You've been watching too much fake news
>>
>>34186820
>wanting to survive nuclear holocaust

Nigger go out and die in the hellfire like any normal person. Like you would survive in a real life Fallout environment. Like anyone would.
>>
>>34186980
But I really really want to live through an apocalypse into the post apocalypse.
>>
>>34187025
There is no post apocalypse. For anyone. Nuclear war is the end for everything except Turkey maybe.

How you gonna survive when the ash and nuclear shit and dirt block sunlight for tens of years? Nothing will grow. Oceans polluted to shit, no fish. Entire ecosystem will collapse. Not to mention the enormous fires in any cities hit and the amount of smoke and more radiation piled into the atmosphere.

Temperatures will drop, there's no sunlight coming in anymore. Everyone who '''survived''' is going to die a slow painful death. Instant vaporization sounds better desu.
>>
>>34187092
That's where you are wrong friend. First of all, a nuclear weapon does not leave much in the way of nuclear residue. The unstable isotopes will have broken down to a safe level in about 8 months. Second, I live in a town with a population of 7,000 people, in a highly rural area. There is basically zero chance that a nuke would ever be fired here because there is no tactical reason to. Also, Nuclear winter has never been proven, and even if it was real you'd have to survive for a maximum of a year before it was safe.
>>
>>34187092
Not the guy you replied to but I guess it depends on your definition of apocalypse.
Something the world as we know it can't recover from doesn't mean complete nuclear annihilation.

>tfw you were born too late to discover the world
>tfw you were born to early for commercial space travel which won't happen at this rate kek
>tfw you were born just in time to witness Russian blackjacks bombing cities from your safe distance
>>
>>34187187
I know it's overused but that's how I feel everyday. I was born in an age that will be a footnote because nothing is happening right now.
>>
>>34187172
Man do some fucking reading.

>The immediate result of 100 nuclear weapons roughly the size of those dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki being detonated would be the release of five megatons of black carbon into the atmosphere.

>Following a spell of black carbon rain, a deadly weather front that would devastate what remained of humanity following the nuclear war, the temperature of Earth would begin to drop.

>After a year the temperature would fall by 1C (2F), while after five it would be 1.5C (3F) cooler than it is now.

>About 20 years after the conflict it would warm again to just 0.5C (1F) below today's temperature.

>Accompanying what the researchers call 'the coldest average surface temperatures in the last 1,000 years' would be a huge loss in ozone levels.

>The drop in temperature would produce 'killing frosts' that reduce the world's growing season by 10 to 40 days.

>Meanwhile the eradication of up to half of the ozone would increase UV rays in some locations by as much as 80 per cent, raising the chance of developing skin cancer for large swathes of humanity.

>A 2007 study examined consequences of a global nuclear war involving moderate to large portions of the current global arsenal. The study found cooling by about 12-20 C in much of the core farming regions of the US, Europe, Russia and China and as much as 35 C in parts of Russia for the first two summer growing seasons. The changes they found were also much longer lasting than previously thought on the order of 10 years. In addition, they found that global cooling caused a weakening of the global hydrological cycle, reducing global precipitation by about 45%.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2699854/Life-nuclear-war-revealed-Computer-models-reveal-Earth-suffer-20-year-long-winter-worldwide-famine.html

http://www.nucleardarkness.org/warconsequences/hundredfiftytonessmoke/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_holocaust#Effects_of_nuclear_war
>>
>>34187239
>nothing is happening right now.
Only FUCKING WW3 LAD
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.