[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top of the morning, wageslave! Today is a very special day, both

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: OGjCxaq.jpg (44KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
OGjCxaq.jpg
44KB, 409x409px
Top of the morning, wageslave! Today is a very special day, both historically for our nation and for wagies. Because today clearly separates the upper and lower wagie classes.

Lower class wageslaves don't get a day off. They'll still be flipping burgers, manning cash registers, and cleaning bathrooms today. Lower class wagies are the true bottom of the barrel, far below the NEET. Lower class wagies have nothing but hatred for the NEET, since they are forced to work for the same standard of living that the NEET achieves for free.

Us upper class wagies are enjoying a day off. If you have today off, you're probably not a lower class wagie! In fact, as an employee of the federal government, I don't have to go back to work until Thursday! I think I've worked maybe 2 weeks since the start of December. When I'm there, I have about an hour of work to do before I can chill, browse the internet, and bullshit with my fellow feds. And the government rewards me with $2700 of YOUR TAX DOLLARS every two weeks for my sacrifice for this great nation.

What are my fellow upper class wagies doing today? I'm thinking of heading to a local tea boutique to stock up on fine loose leaf teas. While I'm sipping on that, I am going to review my investment portfolio. I am looking at potentially purchasing some shares of Stella-Jones Inc, and considering how to structure my portfolio for the upcoming political turmoil.

I'd like to prepare a nice dinner tonight. Maybe chicken thighs over a bed of potatoes and carrots. Maybe play a bit of Overwatch after. And then finish out the night by pounding my thick Italian girl's ass into oblivion.
>>
Wagie threads have really lost their popularity, huh.
>>
File: pepeshaking.jpg (6KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
pepeshaking.jpg
6KB, 487x423px
I want to fuck a NEET while they call me degrading terms for being a wagie.

What is YOUR ambition in life, NEET? What keeps the shotgun in the closet?
>>
Former NEETcuck, currently a wagebro. So glad I escaped the hiki hell. I hope you can too, OP.
>>
>>34186564
Large companies still have their headquarters open on MLK day. It's mainly banks and other government buildings that have the day off, if you think being employed by the government means you are the upperclass wagie, you'd be wrong.
>>
>>34186835
This.

Only govt and industries heavily reliant on govt are closed. Have fun "earning" a promotion only when the slowest member of the herd is deemed to get one. Meanwhile, I'll be using my resources and ambition to bump my salary in ways you couldn't even get without full blown protests and riots.
>>
>>34186830
But I'm not a NEET.

>>34186835
Buttblasted lower class wagie detected.

>>34186868
Lol, I get a 5% salary bump every year. Not even counting cost of living increases on top of that for inflation.

There's a reason that people in private industry hate on Feds so much.
>>
File: torbjorn-screenshot-007.jpg (1023KB, 2444x1400px) Image search: [Google]
torbjorn-screenshot-007.jpg
1023KB, 2444x1400px
What's your favorite Overwatch hero, OP?
>>
>>34187032
Mei is fun to piss people off with.
>>
>>34186754
Yeah remember when they used to get creative and shit? Like making songs and doing "stand up". Those were the days.
>>
>>34187569
I thought that this one was pretty good.
>>
I have the day off but I dont get paid when I work anyway because I am literally a slave.

Being an unpaid intern for the next 5 months is the last step towards getting my IT degree
>>
>>34186564
Im an ex wageslave, now neet
I dont like it
>>
Another day, another Neet-thread.
>>34187569
Bring back the Neet Comedy club!

[Spoiler]Also, Thisguy, get in here. Everybody's waiting patiently for you[/Spoiler]
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34186564
This is another fine day for NEETs.
>>
>>34188508
Glad to see you. I really am.
>>
>>34186935
I work in sales, if the big companies are still working today so am I.
>>
Post office worker here, not back to work till thursday
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.