[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize you were abnormal or set out from the pack?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
When did you realize you were abnormal or set out from the pack? This is a photo of me taken by my mother, I am 20 years old. I don't belong.
>>
When I was getting constantly bullied in 6th grade.
>>
I realized pretty late. Think I was probably the last person to notice. But what's with all the foil?
>>
>>34186522
I covered my walls in foil to help me sleep at night and help with light pollution
>>
Dude what's up with your walls? You look like you live in a weed grow room.

Also yes I was always that quiet guy of the group .nobody really knew why I was there.
>>
>>34186537
I assume you have some kind of diagnosis?
>>
>>34186578
No I have not been diagnosed with anything
>>
>>34186498
Try escapism nigga, it's a nice change in pace to live in another world for awhile
>>
>>34186605
Then why do you need the tin foil to help you sleep? Or is it just to keep light from coming in? Wouldn't curtains or something be a better choice?
>>
>>34186633
I am sensitive to electro magnetic fields, I built this chamber so that I could sleep in darkness
>>
I thought I was a normie till age 20

Then I realized just how socially different I was from my peers.

I also noticed that I had the "school shooter face" similar to OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
some light still passes through the cracks but I am working on it
>>
Wtf is wrong with you nigga did someone lock you in a storage room lmao
>>
>>34186666
You might* be sensitive. The consensus withing the scientific community seems to be that electromagnetic hypersensitivity isn't a real condition.

However, I know personally what the mind can make you think. I was convinced I had epilipsy for 6 months until I finally accepted that it was a projection of my anxiety.
>>
you can't live like that anon, try too embrace it
>>
>>34186812

I'm not OP, but I'd like some info on your similar to epilepsy anxiety condition, I'm in a very similar situation.

What were your symptoms like?

Do you get any similar to these:
>Blind spots and flashes in vision
>Disorientation
>Extreme fatigue
>Loss off both fine and gross motor skill
>Impaired cognitive function and difficulty speaking
>Sudden feelings of being in a dream state or somewhere else

I thought I was getting these from epilepsy, but I have found it often correlates with when I am working myself up into a anxious state.
>>
I have no sympathy for a man who can't take a couple seconds to ROTATE THE FUCKING IMAGE properly before uploading it.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!
>>
>>34186991
Hey.

For me it started after I had a collapse/seizure. The doctors aren't sure what caused it, but most likely my blood sugar went way too low and this was the result.

Anyway, after that they did a couple of EEG tests (they always do it after a seizure) to determine if I had epilepsy. They concluded I did not, but I still found the tests extremely uncomfortable to do.

After that it was six months of fighting with all sorts of symptoms.

My vision was often blurry.
Often felt "out of it"
Couldn't use a computer or other screen for more than 10 min without getting panicky and feeling dizzy.

I can't remember exactly what I felt. But the neourologists refused to pay me any attention. Eventually I realized that my symptoms were very close to anxiety/panick attacks. After I realized that I started feeling better.

I'm still not good, but I'm getting there.
>>
Age 7, when I wondered why my parents kept sending me to this nice lady to talk about things. Narrowly avoided the autism diagnosis, now I look back.
>>
>>34186991
Want to add some stuff

The only symptoms of yours that I can't relate to are motor skills and difficulty speaking. I did experience my neck stiffening up when I started feeling bad, but this also can be caused by an anxiety attack
>>
When I realized I felt no need for a relationship or friends.
>>
>>34186666

Lol that's not even a real thing you mongol. You are most likely linking symptoms from other problems you have with this to make yourself feel better about it.

EHS has no scientific basis and is not a recognised medical diagnosis. Claims are characterized by a "variety of non-specific symptoms, which afflicted individuals attribute to exposure to electromagnetic fields".
>>
>>34186666
>sensitive to electro magnetic fields
is it because you're the devil or Chuck McGill?
>>
>>34186498
Im not really sure, i think i grew up being "abnormal"
>>
>>34187086
>>34187050

Thanks for replying, I too get the neck tension with anxiety.

I was hospitalized after I had a particularly strong attack where I could barely talk and couldn't walk, They said my blood and glucose was fine and gave me various anti psychotics supposed to work on migraines and epilepsy. They had no effect and after a few hours I came back to normal as I usually do then went home.

It is strange how different it feels from what someone would describe as a generic panic/anxiety attack. I think with the overwhelming stress/anxiety may slow down different parts of the brain creating varied symptoms in different people.

Good luck on reducing your stress, hopefully it reduces your symptoms.
>>
>>34186688
your only supposed to put tinfoil over your window, use duct tape to seal the seams

em fields arent a thing that effect humans and tinfoil doesnt stop them either, and the fact your floor and ceiling isnt covered with tinfoil just shows how stupid you are since they would be covered as well if you were that strong of belief.

i have foil on my main room window only because i dont have thick enough curtains and the sunlight fucking reflects off my tv when im watching/gaming.
also to keep sun out since i have no air conditioning either to cool me off
>>
>>34186498
You belong, bretheren. Stay in there.
>>
Get yourself an internet girlfriend.
Make her your real girlfriend. Make sure she is from a poor country and wants to help you improve as a person.

Even if she divorces you in 5 years you will have become a better person
>>
>>34186498
What a qtpie you are
>>
>>34187439
Are you projecting and being stupid, or are you actually stupid? Either way, shut the fuck up, leave the guy be.
>>
>>34187439

Fuck off, cuckold. Thinking that a woman will solve all your problems is absolute lie.
>>
>>34187470
I did it and I'm happy.
Not like she can take money off me. I like the meals she cooks, I like the feel of her vagina. She likes me teaching her English and holding her hand.
>>
>>34187591
Can't wait for your honeymoon phase to end, I hope I'll get to lurk around here to laugh my ass off.
>>
>>34186498
I declare you cute
CUTE!

oeglrino
>>
>>34186498
I was 6 years old and I looked around at my peers and thought "I don't fit in with them and they don't like me."
>>
Wait, is OP beastman?
>>
>>34186498
Post your feet and your dick.
>>
File: 89776.jpg (316KB, 768x1892px) Image search: [Google]
89776.jpg
316KB, 768x1892px
>Have company over after date
>She think its weird my apartment is empty and cold
>Exercise mat and stuff in living room
>"Well I spend most of my time on the computer, so I only heat one room, my room"
>sees kitchen, ask why I don't have a microwave
>tell her it leads to bad eating habits
>Sees my room is just an exercise ball as a chair in front of desk, with computer and a bed
>She nopes the fuck out of there and I never hear from her again

I knew I was odd but not "serial killer weirdo" odd. I was saddened by this as well, I went on 5 dates with her and she was really wanting to come over. I seriously considered buying a couch, tv and netflix just to appear "normal". I erroneously thought that would be weird and I should "be myself"
>>
>>34189061
I don't really see why one would need a TV. I've got a 23" monitor at home and its good enough for all my movie watching needs.
>>
>>34189061
Nigga buy a chair
>>
>>34186498
I was a normie till middle school.
Then they put all my friends from elementary school in one class and me in another.
I eventually lost contact with everybody and wasn't really able to make new friends.
>>
>>34186498
Do you even like 'the pack' or normals?
If not then you ought to be celebrating you are not part of them.
>>
>>34189113
Point is woman find it weird with out a proper living space, going to the bedroom instantly is creepy even with proper seating.
>>
>>34189314
So living in a 1 room - 1 kitchen apartment is now creepy? The floorplan of my flat does sorta separate the "bedroom" and the living room.
>>
>>34189530
You have to understand, women rely heavily on intuition and to even the most frugal they stay have "general home" layouts. To walk in to an anons apartment, it being empty and cold probably raised some primal version of a red flag. Like cold and empty = bad

I have cold hands most of the time, probably does not help that the blood is going elsewhere when dealing with girls... but I always avoid skin to skin contact for the longest time because this also raises a red flag. I have gotten to the "netflix and chill" moment at a girls house once but she said my hands were cold and shut off every future advance even though every thing leading up to the moment was obvious it was gonna be sex.

It's why most woman are attracted to normal people, or rather the best of normal people (aka chad) as abnormal is akin to bad. Really the only exception is "artist" but even then they have potentially 100's+ fans where you get uncommon girls actually attracted to the individual... But some times this is not even the case as the admirers are normalized and if the artist is popular enough akin to a chad among chads, gods in their eyes.
>>
>>34186688

if you're still here, use foil tape. its literally aluminum foil with adhesive
>>
File: 1483665860535.jpg (17KB, 281x440px) Image search: [Google]
1483665860535.jpg
17KB, 281x440px
>>34186666
That's probably the stupidest thing I've read all month
>>
File: Fate-1-13.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fate-1-13.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>34186498
I think I was pretty normal until 15. Not very sociable, but within norm.
Then puberty hit, depression started, social interactions became less and less frequent. At 17 when I practically stopped talking to anyone, bullying started and after that it was point of no return.
Even after finishing highschool, I never could fit in anywhere. People wouldn't bully me in college or work, but they still looked at me like I'm a weirdo, even though I didn't even do anything. Always just sitting in the back, hoping no one would notice me. They always fucking did though. Asking why I'm quite all the time, or worse, starting their "friendly" banter.
Why can't they leave me alone? I don't want to fit in with those assholes, don't want to speak with them, don't care about their problems. Just let me sit out my shitty 9 to 6 job in peace, fucking hell.
>>
>>34190213
Yeah I would be quiet in class but still look around and people would be like is he communicating with me? No I'm just fucking looking around why are you talking about me. What you have to do is lift a lot of weights, and people will look at your arms and know you can beat them up so they shut up
>>
Early elementary school but of course there were even signs back in kindergarten.
>>
>>34186498
isn't that the autistic kid from the louis theroux documentary
>>
>>34190289
Tried lifting weights for some time. Too bad that on top of being a social retard, I'm also lazy as fuck, so that didn't last long.
>>
When I went to University and realised that I couldn't make friends anymore, since the last time i'd had to was when I was 11
>>
>>34186498
I was never normal, I was born to a bit of an alcoholic father and an over protective, sociopathic mother. My dad while a hardworking and loving father could be an incredibly cruel person, the same with my mother only a bit more manipulative. We were incredibly poor and moved from house to house, usually living in small rooms. There was always tension, my mother constantly accused my father of cheating, they always had incredibly loud fights. I remember one time my father tried to hit my mother once and it ended with the neighbors calling the police. My childhood is riddled with bad memories. The only real time I remember being genuinely happy as a child was when my father bought me a GameCube and eventually a game boy. I was obsessed with those things. I was always withdrawn, never had many friends and the ones I did usually ended up abandoning me for others. Children can be very cruel. I remember very vividly the days where I spend recess sitting all alone just feeling incredibly sad and worthless. I spent my teenages sitting in front of a computer screen playing games and doing drugs. I made up my mind that if in the next 4 years things don't begin to look up, I'm going to commit suicide.
>>
>>34186498
1st grade, as a kid I was always the angry kid who caused trouble and was extremely head strong. being the target of everything in 7th grade I became the brooding loner
>>
>first grade
>ask kids if they ever felt like they wanted to be a girl like me
>called faggot and made fun of until I changed schools
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.