[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no qt autistic gf Any robots here who have dated or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

File: 1474856881347.webm (1012KB, 406x454px) Image search: [Google]
1474856881347.webm
1012KB, 406x454px
>tfw no qt autistic gf

Any robots here who have dated or are dating an autistic girl? Pls post stories
>>
File: autt.jpg (284KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
autt.jpg
284KB, 900x1200px
that would be as annoying as fuck. nobody wants to date an autismo. they do weird things
>>
>>34186238
There are plenty of functioning autists. Maybe aspergf is the better term.
>>
>>34186238
autistic girls are different though. They're like a man intellectually but are cute like a woman. The femaleness curbs the worst parts of the autism.
>>
>>34186219
>sometimes too much focus
>somtimes not enough
>forgets to clean up
>is needy
>doenst know what to do when not studying
>has close to no hobbies except drawing

and yet I wouldn't trade her for the world
>>
also
>forgets what she needs to remember and remembers everything she should probably forget
>forgets some people exist
>is not interested at all in subjects that dont concern her
>>
>>34186495
Does it sometimes feel like she doesn't love you or care about you?
>>
>tfw rejected by autistic girl I used to work with
>>
>>34186547
sometimes but it's usually when she's in great stress for an exam or studying, not really at other time but I might be projecting
Great in bed though, 10/10 body imo and likes to hug me a lot
>>
>>34186219
what is the point of this webm
>>
>>34186608
It's an autistic qt anon.
>>
>>34186219

aspie here, recently broke up with my aspie gf. i felt i connected to her better than normans but she woudlnt connect to me intimately even after going out for like 4 or 5 months.
>>
>>34186715
Where did you meet and how did you approach her and start dating?
>>
>>34186740
i used to volunteer at a community radio station. She helped out there too. Luckily im pretty good looking so first time she saw me, she was digging it. Just started talking to her about what she was working on, invited her out for a coffee. Went on a few dates then asked her if she wanted to be my gf, she said yes.
>>
https://youtu.be/dWf-VykQ4qI

if there are autistic girls like this autistic boy you can have them
>>
>>34186872
Many robots are autistic and I doubt there are any who behave like that
>>
>>34186670
Kirsten is great.

>>34186715
Aspie girls have a permanent string of bfs since they just find the whole "shy and awkward" thing endearing until their total lack of communication skills drives the relationship into the ground.

Aspie guys are fucked.
>>
>>34186219
sempai can you make more webms about her?
>>
>>34187178
Aspie girls have decent relationship. Men put up with all sorts of things
>>
>>34187202
I manage to put up with get cucked for a full six months (I "forgave her") before I lost it.

I think she picked me because she knew I would do this. Thanks succubus, why can't they just care even a little.
>>
>>34187178
Aspie girls should start giving Aspie guys a chance. Where all the autistic fembots at
>>
>>34186219
>tfw no qt autistic neet gf (male)
>>
Both autists, we met on 4chan. Her family was worried as fuck thinking I was a kidnapper, Taken did a number on them. I traveled here a while ago to meet everyone and we got engaged last month. Living together is much easier than we thought it would be because we both get what its like to have the tismo.
>>
>>34187287
Why would they give Aspie guys a chance if they can get a Chad with a fetish for shy girls without ever opening their mouths?
>>
File: 1481121147148.png (384KB, 501x622px) Image search: [Google]
1481121147148.png
384KB, 501x622px
Normalfag dating an autistic girl here
Don't glamourise it, it's just a struggle to make her understand things when I'm too spergy and struggle to communicate properly and she doesn't process things right/too literally. You have to be a very understanding calm person to deal with it, be warned robots
She was a friend of the family, so I'd known her a long time, had a light two way crush before, but just forgot about her. Accidentally met her at a con by chance, she somehow remembered the exact last thing we did together years ago. Then I just pursued her with thoughts of r9k calling me a pussy faggot in my head which worked
She's never had a bf before me, and not too pretty/cute/hot but has nice boobs
>>
>>34187178

i have pretty good communication skills, and she had only one boyfriend before me.
>>
>>34186219
Have you ever been around an autistic person at all? What you're really saying is ''tfw no beautiful gf who is too retarded to understand that she can do better than me''
>>
>>34187719
I see an autistic person every time I look in the mirror, fag. She doesn't have to be beautiful
>>
>>34187719
desu thats pretty much what I managed to score
>>
I don't understand a lot of what he does or says. especially if it relates to emotions. I ask him for clarification or to explain emotional things all the time, but never really get any understanding and I believe it just frustrates him. I don't understand the actual purpose o being in a relationship with him either, and ask this too with the same result of me not gaining any deeper understanding, only pestering him. I still cannot rationally umderstand why I remain with him nearly two years later and cannot understand why I feel drawn to him. this lack of understanding causes some form of short circuiting. he is familiar with this change in voice and behavior as it signals an incoming spergout/tantrum/malfunction. I can be obsessive and want to do the same monotonous activity with him repeatedly for hours, which is unproductive for him. I apologize to him all the time even though I have no conscious thought of what I've done wrong. I get overstimulated and panicked when he makes particular sounds and noises. I ask him odd things like who or what he is all the time, what is then purpose of a relationship, why I am reacting in such a way to him, etc. he has to point out why I'm feeling badly sometimes also, bc I can be oblivious to basic wellbeing/self care stuff until it becomes detrimental without me grasping why my mental state is tanking.
but I like to give him cute stickers.
>>
>>34188336
You sound like you're a little too dependent on him
>>
File: 13.1.jpg (48KB, 600x303px) Image search: [Google]
13.1.jpg
48KB, 600x303px
>>34188336
you sound like my gf
>>
File: 1478949621985.jpg (81KB, 637x741px) Image search: [Google]
1478949621985.jpg
81KB, 637x741px
>>34188336
>still cannot rationally umderstand why I remain with him nearly two years later and cannot understand why I feel drawn to him.
Because he's a Chad with big strong genes that makes your dumb lizard brain go into an overdrive of desire, roast

>>34188432
>you sound like my gf
>my gf
I want normies to leave
>>
>>34188475
he's a meet I met here and ppl make fun of how he looks.

>>34188428
the questions I ask and melt down over don't come up without him as an element in my life. I am confused by his existence in it and how to relate to him. like I want to be close to him, but he's some murky alien image as all people are, but I am not trying to be close to all people.
>>
File: 1482985930959.png (110KB, 345x325px) Image search: [Google]
1482985930959.png
110KB, 345x325px
>>34188550
>he's a meet I met here and ppl make fun of how he looks.
Then where's my aspie gf? I spend all day on this fucking site. Fuck you, get out you happy person.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34188594
Don't worry anon, cute single aspie girls will come into this thread any moment now

>>34188550
>like I want to be close to him, but he's some murky alien image as all people are, but I am not trying to be close to all people.
Are there any people you don't think of in this way? What do you see when you look into another person's eyes?
>>
File: CndE8aOXgAAI8Vt.jpg (49KB, 427x440px) Image search: [Google]
CndE8aOXgAAI8Vt.jpg
49KB, 427x440px
>>34188637
>Don't worry anon, cute single aspie girls will come into this thread any moment now
They better, I need to go to sleep soon.
If I wake up and see someone else got an aspie gf from this thread I'm going to Eliot the normies in rage
>>
File: tumblr_o8pxjuDuw11vqcscbo1_500.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8pxjuDuw11vqcscbo1_500.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>34188675
Atleast be his score if you do anon
>>
>>34188675
Post your contact details anon
>>
File: 1479844491091.png (99KB, 226x260px) Image search: [Google]
1479844491091.png
99KB, 226x260px
>>34188843
O-Oh okay s-s-sure anon here's my throwaway
[email protected]
That's an actual email address by the way, I'm not memeing you.
I'll check it in a few days since I'm going fishing for two days tomorrow.
>>
>>34188894
I'm going to cry like a little bitch if someone actually messages you.

good luck ;_;
>>
>>34186219
Normie here who occasionally drops into /r9k/

Why are all of you autists/aspies able to talk and communicate so well when talking in text and such, but so bad in person?

Serious question, not making fun or talking shit...
>>
File: 1477593923675.png (595KB, 886x763px) Image search: [Google]
1477593923675.png
595KB, 886x763px
>>34188973
>Why are all of you autists/aspies able to talk and communicate so well when talking in text and such, but so bad in person?
Because we can take as long as we like to format our thoughts without it being akward like it would be face to face, sitting silent for 5 minutes while I think up a correct response.

>>34188927
>good luck ;_;
T-Thanks anon
>>
>>34188973
>Why are all of you autists/aspies able to talk and communicate so well when talking in text and such, but so bad in person?
Main reason is speech apraxia, one symptom of the generally poor motor skills autistic people have. Our brains don't properly work in tandem with our muscles. It's not that I don't know what I want to say. Sounds just don't always come out as I intend them to because my mouth fucks up the movements. I have be focused and motivated to properly speak in any social setting.
>>
>>34188973
Why do you think theyre good in communicating?
>>
>>34188637
it is like this with people only if I try to be close to or understand them. otherwise I can ignore it and they are background noise.
eye contact feels surreal and like I am looking at something I am not supposes to be looking at.
>>
>>34187369
enjoy it my friend
>>
>>34189282
>eye contact feels surreal and like I am looking at something I am not supposes to be looking at.
I thought so, I have a similar feeling. Like whatever is inside is locked off to me and I have to look away. I have it more so with women than men.
>>
>>34188432
whats wrong with her? tism?
>>
File: hill.png (274KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
hill.png
274KB, 500x372px
I've met two autistic girls before.

they're both fat. like, disgusting fat
>>
>>34187300
Don't have children please. Natural or adopted.
>>
>>34189438
A little, but I'm mre autistic then her so I sometimes think that's what she must think of me, like you said.
>>
>>34189389
I have a hardr time with women also, though not by much in terms of difference.
>>
>>34186219
>last Friday
>hanging out with some fellow autistic beta males
>qt autistic girl in group who's probably more autistic than I am
>she pretty much just stands in the back and listens to us talk
>as I'm about to leave I ask for her number and I actually get it
>text her about 4 hours later
>tells me she's been watching mob psycho
>ask her if she's ever seen fooly cooly
>"no but I have heard of it"
>tells me she has to go immediately after that text

Fast forward to Saturday
>tell her I've been watching mob psycho and I like it

Fast forward to today
>still no response

I don't know what I did wrong. She seemed pretty interested in me. I'm not ugly either, I get hit on even by stacies sometimes.
>>
>>34190659
Don't act too desperate m8, you gotta let em come to you
>>
>>34186219
>tfw no kirsten gf

FUCK MY LIFE.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.