[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots what is your current type of males and what fashion style

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 17

Fembots what is your current type of males and what fashion style should he have. Bonuspoints if you also add colours and personality traits.
>>
BIG

CHAD

COCKS

WOOOOOO

t. real actual girl
>>
>>34186080
Basically, look like this. (style wise) and you're good in my book :D
>>
I want a bear mode bf with a beard. Good sense of humour and a decent music taste would be nice too. That's literally all I want.
>>
>>34186200
Only if you look like this then you're good enough for me too
>>
>>34186080
Most women just care about the face and charisma, so guys on /r9k/ are screwed.
>>
File: Joseph-Morgan-Wallpapers-HD.jpg (1004KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph-Morgan-Wallpapers-HD.jpg
1004KB, 1920x1200px
>>34186080
>>34186200
In addition to this now that I've re-read the OP

Personality: Just like Pic related in The Originals, ALPHA, Charming, sweet in an edgy way, wont say "I love you" often, but will show you through actions.

Colours: Whatever he wears. He's fucking gorgeous.

Literally just copy him to the best of your ability.
>>
>>34186286
He looks like a grade A faggot.
>>
>>34186321
and yet, I'd let him fuck me, can't say the same for you.
>>
File: 9k=.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
9k=.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>34186286
>Literally just copy him to the best of your ability.
>>
>>34186178
I appreciate your honesty (by which I mean I appreciate your cutting insight into the female psyche, erp robot)
>>
>>34186357
Would you let him fuck your tight fembot ass?
>>
>>34186286
>Literally just copy him to the best of your ability.
OP here. I'm not going to copy him, but I like those clothes and am trying to improve my charisma.
>>
I don't have a type.
We just need to get along and be dedicated to one another.
>>
Favorite type of guy is smart, friendly, introverted grad student. Nice to everyone, doesn't have many or any friends because he has poor social skills, spends all of his time doing work or school stuff, super smart and will definitely make loads of money after graduation, likes spending all of his time with me. Doesn't really matter what he wears, but is most often found in the same pair of jeans, one of the ten plain t-shirts he owns, and new balance sneakers.
>>
>>34186409
Thank you for writing that.
>>
>>34186441
>Thank you for writing that.

Why?
>>
File: download-12.jpg (8KB, 298x169px)
download-12.jpg
8KB, 298x169px
>>34186409
Isn't there some type of clothes that you like or what are no goes for you?
>>
>>34186453
Because it is nice and gives me hope.
>>
>>34186409
He's already a "type" for him to get along with you. Silly coot.
>>
>>34186455
Not really. As long as the clothing is not creating a disruption in your ability to function (societally, job-wise, whatever), then I don't really care. I'd probably rather not be around you naked/near naked very often though. So walking around the house nude would be a no-go.
>>
>>34186220
>I want a bear mode bf
yes
>with a beard
yes!
>Good sense of humour
Yes!
>and a decent music taste
Fuck
>>
>>34186427
Good news, those are super easy to get. Bad news too, though, it's only a matter of time before you're going to cheat on him with an alpha.
>>
File: photo-431.png (450KB, 768x1024px)
photo-431.png
450KB, 768x1024px
>>34186397
Hell yeah I would (If I didn't have a BF)

>>34186408
>but I like those clothes and am trying to improve my charisma.
That's a good start OP
That style = hnnnnnng

Pic related is also fucking hot. The general style is <3
>>
>>34186546
He actually has no style. Jeans, a sweater and decent shoes. The man looks like me when I didn't have time to get dressed.
>>
>>34186575
Okay... That selection of clothing and clothing like that is fucking hot aight??

and blazers... that "style" and a good blazer *drool*
>>
>>34186544
Already have one. Slowly getting him into using/degrading me during sex and it's super fucking hot. The other day he grabbed my hair and jerked himself off while pumping the head of his cock into my mouth and then grinned as I licked up every last drop of his cum. It's greeeeeat.

He also has a ton of chest hair, which I find insanely masculine. As long as he never shaves and keeps me full of cum, I can't imagine ever even wanting to cheat
>>
>>34186612
Does your relationship consist of anything besides disgusting, empty lust?
>>
>>34186427
OP here this fits almost perfectly on me, but with the time I got depressed and passive, almost avoidant. I want to change and I don't think that those kind of people are happy either. I always wear shirts or boring sweaters with a jeans and sneakers, because I don't want to stand out. I can't say that I'm happy at the moment, because waiting on a girl that will grab me by my neck and then wants that I spend all my time on her is a wish that will not come true with 99% probability.
>>
>>34186652
I found a sad sack jobless NEET here and almost two years later I still want to spend all my time with him/his with me.
>>
>>34186659
over 50% of r9k are sad jobless NEETs, hoping that I'm the one that gets a nice gf like you is ridiculous
>>
File: 1 (2).png (279KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).png
279KB, 500x500px
>>34186080
I like men who look like they belong in a Korean boy band. They can be white, it doesn't matter, as long as they have the nice hair and dress nice. Some people might consider these guys too feminine, but I think they're cute, then again I'm bi so idk. I like introverted* personalities that are kind and know how to make me laugh and feel at ease.

*introverted doesn't mean socially retarded FYI
>>
>>34186646
>reading books and articles together and then discussing them
>listening to each other's worries, concerns, hopes for the future and then providing mutual support, advice, and sympathy
>visiting museums, cultural events, restaurants, and other new places together

Among other things. Should I continue?

>>34186652
Have you tried seeing a therapist and getting on medication? It could help a lot.
>>
>>34186704
Those are all activities, not the basis of your relationship.
>>
File: 1386382204650.jpg (123KB, 873x743px) Image search: [Google]
1386382204650.jpg
123KB, 873x743px
>>34186427
>Favorite type of guy is smart, friendly, introverted grad student. Nice to everyone, doesn't have many or any friends because he has poor social skills, spends all of his time doing work or school stuff, super smart and will definitely make loads of money after graduation, likes spending all of his time with me. Doesn't really matter what he wears, but is most often found in the same pair of jeans, one of the ten plain t-shirts he owns, and new balance sneakers.

>likes spending all of his time with me

>>
>>34186704
yes I'm on medication, but I realized that I can only help myself by getting out of this slump. I want to have more freedom in my personality and self-esteem so I can express myself better.
>>
>>34186723
Mutual love, respect, and admiration because we are both kind people who like reading, learning new things, being kind to people around us, striving to make the world a more pleasant place, and working to be a better person every day
>>
File: cillian-murphy.jpg (31KB, 400x571px) Image search: [Google]
cillian-murphy.jpg
31KB, 400x571px
A nice suit. Maybe some nerdy accessories like a sweater vest <3
>>
>taking fashion advice from 4chan
>developing own style and identity, which is ultimately more sexy and gets you more girls

Choose one please
>>
Femanon here. I want a guy who looks and acts relatively normal. No autistic /fa/ fashion sense, no anime flame shirts or military surplus jackets. Just a normal healthy HYGIENIC guy who doesnt act like a 4chan spaz or act like a reddit sir and who can just chill and not draw negative attention to themselves (or me).

Waaaaay too many guys try to choose some image and conform to it; they want to be hacker cool or a thug or country or indie or whatever and they just make themselves look like a clown and they get laughed at. I don't want to be seen with a guy like that. Its embarrassing. I want someone I can hang out with who isnt going to embarrass me by how they act and look or by saying cringeworthy things to look edgy or smart or tough or whatever.

Clothing: Just a normal pair of sneakers, normal jeans that fit properly and a normal well fitting tshirt are all I need a guy to wear. But most importantly he should be hygienic, no girl wants to kiss a guy with gross teeth, snuggle with a guy who looks greasy or have sex with a guy who looks like he'd have smegma on his dick.

Clothing colors depend on the guy; his eye color, hair color, complexion, etc. But an adult male probably shouldnt be wearing crazy day-glo colors and neon shit. When in doubt, he should go for more subdued and neutral colors.

Personality: He should be smart but not nerdy socially inept "Big Bang Theory" type smart. He should have a sense of humor and generally should be positive and upbeat about things. Way too many guys are always cynical and negative which is a HUGE turnoff. Do guys think that makes them look cool? Because it doesn't.

He should also have a job, I don't care what it is but no job equals no date, no exceptions. He also needs a car. He should preferably have his own place but I can make exceptions for that. When it comes to things like movies and music he should have appreciation for lots of varied genre and not just like one and only one thing.
>>
>>34186889
That fits on almost every normie. What I want is that I get recognized in a positve way and not as air.
>>
>>34186612
This sounds real nice, anon.

I recently had a girlfriend like this. She fulfilled my urination fetishes while I fulfilled her abusive fetishes.

One time I locked her up in a cramped dog cage for one day and night, roughly 14 hours. I gave her a bowl of water to drink from like a dog, as her hands were tied behind her back. Then I'd periodically let her out to fuck her and give her some "protein".
Legitimately one of the hottest things I've done in my life.

The aftermath of a good abuse scene is the best part though. Filled with cuddling and lovey dovey feels.
>>
>>34186889
>let me make generalizations based on my personal taste

You're one dumb broad. You'll get what's coming to you, don't worry.
>>
Tall, extremely pale, skinny, dark circles, wears all black, strongly introverted, unemotional, intellegent, dark sense of humor, witty, keeps to himself, stays up late.
>inb4 HURRRR high standards/shallow!!1!1!1 REEEEE
>>
>>34186999
OP here, I'm not against personal generalizations. It's okay if she writes about her own taste. That's what I wanted.
>>
File: [email protected] (24KB, 480x692px) Image search: [Google]
HI122O03W-Q11@10.jpg
24KB, 480x692px
would this be a good outfit? I have a nice pec and am 6'. I'm also dark blonde but with glasses.
>>
A girl also told me I should wear polos more often instead of T-shirts.
>>
>>34187031

Yeah I saw Donnie Darko at some crucial stage of my sexual awakening, too.
>>
>>34186889

>2017 needs a car

Kek you fucking whore get your own car if you need one, aren't you an empowered womyn.
>>
>>34187158
That's underwear, you're supposed to put something over it.
>>
I literally don't care, but I would someone at least 2 inches taller than me (I'm 5'5)
>>
>don't cheat on me
>be a bit clingy
>don't mind my neediness
>love me unconditionally
>don't be a normie
>>
>>34187031
I've seen you post this shit every fucking where
>>
>>34187764
I can be that. Want me to be your bf?
>>
>>34187764
>also I'd prefer if he was introverted or had no friends idk
>>
File: 1482687163749.jpg (37KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1482687163749.jpg
37KB, 348x342px
>>34186889
wow u think this much about other men
i'm so lost.
>>
>>34187829
Well hi there. Thanks for describing every guy on r9k. Makes it very easy.
>>
>>34187904
Well what can I say
Robots are my type of guys
>>
>>34188015
So why haven't you gotten a robot bf yet?

Because you're an attention seeking whore who only comes here for the (You)s? Fuck off. You don't like robots or you would be out of there with a guy the second you first entered.
>>
>>34188067
I did try talking to a robot but it landed nowhere since I didn't live near him
>>
File: fuck.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>34188161
That's too fucking bad maybe look for robots near you then.
>>
>>34188189
YEAH I'M TRYING BUT ALL OF THEM LIVE THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY FROM ME
>>
File: [email protected] (19KB, 480x692px) Image search: [Google]
PI922O010-K12@13.jpg
19KB, 480x692px
what's with this? I'm not searching for a jacket in particular, more clothes that I can wear inside or at uni
>>
File: [email protected] (19KB, 480x692px)
BH622SA1D-Q11@9.jpg
19KB, 480x692px
dropping some more just for research
>>
>>34188218
SO SAD THAT NOBODY LIVES NEAR YOUR LOCATION. IF ONLY SOMEONE ON R9K LIVED NEAR YOUR LOCATION
>>
File: 'fembot'.jpg (184KB, 640x427px)
'fembot'.jpg
184KB, 640x427px
>>34186080
>fembots
>implying implications
>>
>>34188161
Where do you live? Throw me a throw-away email.
>>
>>34188339
See and this is taking the bait.
>>
File: [email protected] (18KB, 480x692px) Image search: [Google]
UR622J001-802@19.jpg
18KB, 480x692px
here some Tyrone like
>>
File: 1483844018252.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483844018252.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
what the fuck are you doing to my board
please stop normalman
please
>>
>>34187274

Are you triggered? Insecure because you're an adult who doesn't even have his drivers license? It shows.
>>
>>34188442
if would see what I currently wear and how I behave you wouldn't say that I'm normal. I only want to get away from this board
>>
The guy I have a crush on wears t-shirts and sweatshirts in grey, maroon, blue, orange, normal colors, pretty much everyday. I don't like him for his clothes though so that's probably not useful.
>>
>>34188624
the fact that you recognize his clothes is at least a start, so thanks
>>
>>34188218
But where do you live?
Surely you can't be thousands of miles from everyone. At the very least it sounds like you're not American.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.