[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In January 2016, There were probably 100-300 on /r9k/ in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

File: magnificent.png (550KB, 875x557px) Image search: [Google]
magnificent.png
550KB, 875x557px
In January 2016, There were probably 100-300 on /r9k/ in the Elliot Rodger cult

Now, I'd be surprised it if were as high as 10

What happened?
>>
>>34185337
kill yourself faggot

kill yourself originally while you're at it
>>
>why is this one irrelevant thing not sticking around forever?
>>
>>34185356

But from May 2014- May 2016, it was sustained fairly well, then it just dropped like a rock.
>>
>>34185370
because its been almost 3 years and people stopped giving a shit maybe?

/thread
>>
>>34185337
I miss him. Wish I had known him when he was alive. And holy shit I can't believe that was 2014. I remembered it as last year.
>>
>>34185370
Because people realized idolizing an autistic spree killer was insane and stupid.

Anyone who would idolize Elliot Roger should be put on a 72-hour psychiatric hold.
>>
>>34185370
The two or three samefaggers must have given up.
>>
File: tem.png (233KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tem.png
233KB, 512x512px
>>34185337
because elliot rodger was a fucking nutter who thought the world revolved around him
most robots are alone because they're spergs and don't know how to talk to girls or people in general
but with elliot rodger,literally everyone that knew said that he was an asshole,racist,condescending,etc.
he was confident in things that weren't there and now he's dead
ta-da
>>
>>34185337
because ((((someone)))) was pretending to be the other 290
>>
>>34185337
betas got manipulated by the sissy hypno cult. instead of becoming violent they chose to be obedient little slaves that get pleasured by those who made them like they are now. it's like a drug. we need to stop this. maybe we should fuse with the oat cult.
>>
>>34185337

I know that feel OP

I posted a picture of the staircase Elliot built and mentioned in My Twisted World, and I got 1 reply
>>
>>34185370
You weren't here on Christmas Day 2016? We saw some interesting leaks then.
>>
>>34185337
The Elliot doxxer doesn't like /r9k/ apparently. I'm sure him and others have migrated to Reddit or something similar.
>>
Autistic faggot would have been 24 today

Does someone else think about the possibility of George Lucas basing on him for Anakin? After all, he fucked his mom didnt he
>>
Heaps of ER fans on lookisim, sluthate and puahate.

GO ER BOYOS
>>
I would gay fuck him
>>
>>34185337
Haven't forgotten yet son, Elliot was based as fuck. What a legend.
>>
>>34186098
There's two Skype fan groups for Elliot-fans. I think quite many have migrated there. Those who are courageous enough to show their face in their video chat rooms, not being afraid of their idenetities leaking and ruining their careers.

Anyone know about the missing crime evidence material that was to be released next spring? Someone (ElliotDoxxer?) promised to tell some news about it on 13th of January. But hey, maybe the news were given in Skype...
>>
File: BUS.png (822KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BUS.png
822KB, 3300x300px
I'm still here and probably one of those 10 people.
>>
>>34185350
>>34185356
>>34185392
>>34185426
>>34185708
>>34185754
>>34185761
>>34186131
NORMIES LEAVE REE GET OUT NORMIE PIECES OF SHIT REE
>>
Maturity, intelligence and reason. These things tend thwart all manner of idiocy.
>>
>>34185337
Fun fact story time; I have a friend that looks 85% identical to this idiot, threaten to kill himself and take others with him to me, in a moment of complete sincerity. Guess what? He managed to get a girfriend and he changed his tune. He's also just as idiotic as this guy sounded, can't wait to see what happens when she'll inevitably leave his ass.
>>
>>34186485
> think quite many have migrated there. Those who are courageous enough to show their face in their video chat rooms, not being afraid of their idenetities leaking and ruining their careers.
What? You don't have to show your face in Skype. Not sure what you're talking about.
>>
>>34186717
Ok, nice to hear. You see I do not use Skype (no friends to talk with), so I was uncertain if there's other than video chat rooms existing. Have to think about this further.
>>
>>34186485
>bundling together for the purpose of worshipping a murderer
Lmao this is way too easy for the FBI
>>
>>34185855
I would've replied but didn't get to read your thread except after a few of days, as I do not hang here all of the time. Every bit of data is important. Keep them coming.
>>
File: staircase.jpg (144KB, 674x1200px) Image search: [Google]
staircase.jpg
144KB, 674x1200px
>>34186485
>Someone (ElliotDoxxer?) promised to tell some news about it on 13th of January

There was indeed a 'case management conference' then, but unlike previous ones the minutes were not published. However the main ruling is on February 10th. I'm assuming that if the case is settled on that date, then a request for evidence can be submitted pretty swiftly after.
>>
>>34186805

Here>>34186858 is the straircase btw
>>
File: 1401059273096.jpg (501KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1401059273096.jpg
501KB, 960x1280px
>>34186775
He wasn't just a murder. He was completely retarded.
>thought he was god and that he shouldn't have to work for women
>attacked couples with cups of drinks for being couples around him
>tried pushing pretty girls over for not paying immediate attention to him (got his own ankle broken in the process when they kicked his ass)
>went to a wrong person's house to demand that they find his $300 gucci sunglasses and "got punched by brutes"
>couldn't figure out that he was just an effeminate jackass and called all other men slobs, even the one banging his sister
>figured that since he couldn't have a beautiful blonde girlfriend (he was very specific about this. She had to be a 10/10 blonde) that humanity deserved retribution
>stabbed 3 Asian quiet nerds to death, people who bore no gravity to his situation
>then went out and shot some more people when he rolled up to a girl and she ignored him when he asked her what time it was
>literally killed a bunch of innocent inconsequential people and left all the people he hated untouched
>inflated the egos of all the hot girls (and guys who fucked them) forever, putting their positions up another notch
>the pretty girls also got fame out of it
>while total innocents died
>goes down in history as 'that hilarious Chinese virgin who was really mad about being a virgin and threw a serious tantrum because he wanted a white girl'
>will never be remembered as anything but a seriously retarded loser permavirgin
>>
>>34186858
Thank you for the information. I checked the site of the case and there was nothing on it. Let's wait for February 10th then.

Thank you for the image too. Building up those staircases is the only real work he ever had, even if he had so much potential for so many things.
>>
>>34186775
What would the FBI do about it? This isn't illegal.
>>
>>34185337
ANSWER : THE OVERWHELMING EMBARRASSMENT OF REALIZING THEY HAD IDOLIZED THE BIGGEST FAGGOT ON EARTH, WHO ALSO HAPPENED TO HAVE THE UGLIEST FACE TO COME AROUND THE TURNPIKE SINCE ANDRE THE GIANT

(I say that 10 is an overestimate)

It's highly unlikely that ten people on Earth EVER admired that ugly donkeyfaced homosexual bedwetter
>>
>>34185337
He will never be forgotten. Maybe I don't end every sentence with "Elliot", but ever time a girl gets killed in a shooting, he is remembered.
>>
File: elliot-rodger-11.png (421KB, 684x392px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-11.png
421KB, 684x392px
>>34185337
thats true
mfw i forgot the supreme gentleman
>>
>>34185337
because he's a fucking faggot and those that follow him are total losers. dumb ass couldn't even get through a door.
also how does anyone not cringe with that fake laugh he does? rest in piss
>>
>>34187909
>because he's a fucking faggot and those that follow him are total losers

I'm not a loser, and I'm one of his most commited followers.
>>
>>34185754
>unironically using the word racist
>>
>>34188104
Are you aware that the last seven words of your comment conclusively proved that the first four words of your comments are completely untrue ?

Let me simplify things with a one-word comment

FAGGOT
>>
There's only one reason anybody could ever even possibly consider Elliott to be cool :

Blatant homosexuality...

Not 'Latent homosexuality'

BLATANT
>>
>>34188575

Depends how you define loser.

I have a social life, not a virgin, have a car, my own place and a job.
>>
>>34188104
>following a guy who felt miserable because he was a failure and vented it out on people who did no wrong to him.

Classic loser.
>>
I still collect info on the Rodge. I just don't post about it because I like to keep some items that others don't have in my killer folders.
>>
>>34188646
Are you ACS?
>>
>>34188626
>I have a social life, not a virgin, have a car, my own place and a job.

Look at my possessions - the post.
The fact that you are willing to follow a failure in life give off this strange vibe of you being a looser.
>>
>>34187909
He didn't want to shoot the door open, because in that case someone would have called a police right away, and he could not have completed his rampage in whole. The fake laughter is not fake, but reflects his detachment from his own feelings. He was also slightly autistic, that may cause a person appear emotionless.
>>
>>34188626
By my standards the term loser is clearly defined with three simple letters:

The first letter is Y.. The second letter is O, and of course the last letter is U

You're the biggest loser I have seen all day and this place is filled with losers
>>
>>34188646
'The Rodge'

HAHAHAHA GAWD DAYUM, BOHY...

You would be really good at sucking my testicles dry you worthless piece of shit faggot
>>
>>34188734
>>34188711
>>34188679

George Chan's mother detected
>>
>>34187909
>>34188609
>le fag meme
>le loser meme
Wow, the normies are out in full force tonight aren't they?
>>
>>34188753
She has testicles???
>>
bump for St Elliot. Where is everyone ?
>>
how pathetic do you have to be to mentally align yourself with this faggot? He was a delusional, insecure, narcissistic prick.
>>
>>34185337
They probably read the wikipedia page and realised he was cucked by a sorority door without a plan B.

Or maybe they realised "his" killcount was fucking 6.
>>
>>34190010
Right here, laughing at all you four elliotfags.
>>
>>34188231
If everyone around you knows you're racist you might have a problem.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 332x443px
>>34190097
Hahaha. Well meme'd supreme gentleman
>>
>>34190158
Of course! I hope you didn't expect less of an extremely intelligent person such as myself.

His cuckfesto has good lines for sperging around
>>
>>34188633
If at least succeeded in his temper tantrum instead of scoring a less than mediocre 6...

It even becomes shittier if you factor in the fact that half the deaths (his gook roomates) were before the "spree".
>>
>>34186552
>retards worship failed normie
>says "normies" should get out.
Let's start with this faggot, ok?
>>
>>34188673
No, sorry. I don't know who that is.
>>
>>34185754
>most robots are alone because they're spergs and don't know how to talk to girls or people in general
>but with elliot rodger
but elliot rodger was alone because he was a sperg who didn't know how to talk to girls or people in general
>>
>>34185754
kys roastie normie slut
>>
>>34188786
le spotted the reditor
>>
>>34185392
Fuck that !

No : " /thread " .........
NEVER : " /thread " ........

..... May this thread go on FOREVER !
>>
>>34190135

I don't have a problem and everyone knows I'm racist.
>>
>>34185337
>In January 2016, there were probably 100-300 on /r9k/ in the Elliot Rodger cult
You mean the few samefags that kept posting these fucking threads? He's an irrelevant, failed normie who got cucked by a door.
>>
>>34191710
watch the edge there, anon
>>
>>34186945
This is exactly what I've been saying since day one. The truth definitely hurts the elliotfags deeply too otherwise this post would have gotten a reply or two.
>>
>>34186945
Nailed it. Same thing happened with Columbine. The killers never took out the people that supposedly picked on them. It was just random people.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.