[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"just talk to her, man!" >decide to talk to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1483109928171.jpg (435KB, 1187x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483109928171.jpg
435KB, 1187x1024px
>"just talk to her, man!"
>decide to talk to her
>it actually works
>all I had to do was actually talk to her

What the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK?
THERE IS NO FUCKING SECRET
JESUS, MAN, HOW MANY OPPORTUNITIES I LOST...
>>
>>34185057
What did you guys talk about?

Orignevada
>>
Talk about what?
I've done that dozens of times but it always ends up in the awkward state where we've both said all we can say after meeting a few times and we're bored with each other.
>>
good for you, my first problem is finding girls I would actually even want to spend time with
>>
>>34185057
I realized something like this the other day when I was waiting in line at 9 AM in front of a Gamestop to preorder a Nintendo Switch

I was the 5th person in line, and no one was talking to each other, dead silence.
I could have just played my 3DS like an autist and remained silent but I decided to break the ice and eventually the whole line was talking to each other.
It all came down to that moment where I decided to break the ice, something I usually never do. I just had that "fuck it" moment and went in. Something I need to do more often.
>>
>>34185061
She was reading Great Gatsby. Kinda reading, she was looking at me a lot, so I said hi, asked her name, we talked about the book a little, I asked what part of the book she was, I commented on it, I asked if she was going to do anything later, she said no, I said we could go out sometime, she accepted, I got her number and we're going to watch a movie tonight, I said I don't know what movies are on the theatres and she said she doesn't know either but that "we'll find one".
I'm super green about it.

Is it a good first date to go to the cinema?
>>
>>34185130
No, movies are a bad idea for a first date.
>>
>>34185130
No. Movies are never a good date. Ever. Do something fun instead. Like Chuck E Cheese's or something. Idfk
>>
>>34185130
Typically a good first date would be a meal or something where you can have 1-on-1 interaction and conversation. Watching a movie is basically sitting there for a few hours not interacting with each other, when you should be getting to know each other better.
>>
>>34185130
FUCKING NORMIE GET OFF THIS BOARD YOU WERE NEVER A ROBOT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Text her and ask her out for dinner somewhere with a nice/chill "vibe"/setting instead
>>
>>34185130
I always assume they'll flake if something doesn't happen straight away so never make plans. Maybe I'll do that some time, a date at the movies, good thinking
>>
>>34185130
alright trust me here friend, girls love bad boys so text her saying 'let me fuck you, whore' and she'll be all over you
>>
>>34185130
>she was looking at me a lot
waii good for you chad
now get out
>>
>>34185149
>>34185158
Well, shit, guess I'll say there's nothing good and we'll go eat in some hip place. There are lots of niche hip places, I'll pick a safe one.

Thanks for the tip.
>>
>just talk to her
>some girl that's already in a relationship
>or that other girl who's maximum stacey

okay...
>>
>>34185130
>I'm super green about it.

The green light across the west egg bay symbolises Daisy for Gatsby and his heart pulsing, unattainable love.
>>
>>34185217
Fuck thkse faggots. Movies are a great place for tbe first date...
IF YOU TAKE HER SOMEWHERE ELSE TOO.

Look, it's very simple. Attraction=comfort+proximity+time. The more places you bring her too, the more you can make her feel comfortable (joking and having fun), the more she will like you.

Opening with a movie and then going for dinner, then a walk, then her/your place should be your goal. Don't be a fag and change your plans, just roll with them. Be a man and take her out to have fun, thats all any girl wants.
>>
>>34185217
its not bad to go to a movie, but most people first eat then go to movie, thats wrong. you should first go to movie then go eat because you will have something to talk about.
>>
And you start talking and then what? How do you escalate it? I've tried talking I just get shut down with one word answers and its clear they don't wanna talk. How do you go from the great gatsby to asking her out on a date? Not gonna happen bud.
>>
>>34185273
Yes you can get there early and play the stupid air hockey game, go to the movie and you have a shared experience to talk about afterwards. Best to go to a horror so you're there to comfort her if she gets frightened
>>
File: ike disgust.jpg (17KB, 256x287px) Image search: [Google]
ike disgust.jpg
17KB, 256x287px
>>34185101
>preorder
>a Nintendo Switch

ahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHAAAHAHHHAHAAAA
>>
>>34185270

he wasnt referencing the book you autist
>>
The movies? What is this 1997? Jesus christ, people don't go out on "dates" anymore. If you're over 21 in the US you go meet at a bar, if you hit it off you'll be fucking her that night. Women give it up on the first "date" now, if she doesn't then you won't ever fuck her.

The movies, a walk in the park, the beach......don't do that shit. She'll just see you as a fucking pussy.
>>
>>34185366
>going to a bar

How romantic

Some of us are trying to find love and not just a quick fuck n' chuck you know
>>
>>34185366
>in the US

Not in the US or any decadent marxist country.
>>
>>34185273
Alright, alright. Makes sense. I guess I can set up something earlier than when the movie is going to play, so we can do something else to bond before going to the movies, and we can eat afterwards.

Jesus, for me this is a to-do list, for normies it is so fucking natural.

Again, thanks.
>>
>>34185401
In North Korea young couples walk the cities in darkness 'cause all the lights go out.
>>
>>34185366
>implying i drink still
>>
>>34185393

Are you trying to live out a romance novel or are you trying to get your dick sucked?
>>
>>34185515
Anon you shouldn't give advice if you have no experience on the topic
>>
>>34185437
And remember to flirt!

This is the hardest part. You don't need any canned lines, but remember to at least admire her look. Something specific like her shoes or color cordination, girls love that shit. If you don't trust yourself to be cringy, just keep it to simple observations, but if you're feeling cocky try to make at least one sexual joke/pun/play on her words. Otherwise you will just be an orbiter and not a potential romantic partner.

Don't over think it. As long as you're having fun, she will have fun and like you. It's really that easy.
>>
File: 1484225816703.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1484225816703.png
71KB, 261x192px
>go to community college
>single moms
>married sloots

hard to find another 3.14 who's a real freshman or sophomore
>>
>>34185540
No. This is the hardest part:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAGbq3A9HfA
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.