[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >see yourself in the mirror >you're suddenly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: 01 - ZBEQi17.jpg (802KB, 2418x3783px) Image search: [Google]
01 - ZBEQi17.jpg
802KB, 2418x3783px
>wake up
>see yourself in the mirror
>you're suddenly Elle Fanning

wat do?
>>
>>34184966
I'd probably post pics if myself online. And nude ones without my face showing.
>>
>>34184966
tfw i have the same eye fuckup like her
why do people find her attractive but i look like an orc? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I would play with my anus.
>>
>>34185005
Eye fuckup?
>>
>>34184966
Does she have a lot of money?
I guess I'd get some property in the middle of nowhere and hole myself up
I don't want to do any weird celebrity stuff
>>
Track myself down and make sure she's not fucking my shit up if she's me.
>>
>>34185015
different height eyebrows and eyelids
>>
Live life knowing i'm the biggest qt im the world and then track my body down to fuck her inside my body
>>
>>34184966
>Find a mirror.
>Flick the bean looking at my new body in the mirror
Dunno, what I would do next. Probably return to my usual vidya routine until reality unfucks itself.
>>
>>34184966
>wat do
Start wearing a fucking bra.

What is it with the Fanning sisters and never wearing bras?
>>
>>34184966
she kinda looks like a goblin desu
>>
File: puffy pink nipples (8).jpg (1MB, 2631x3000px) Image search: [Google]
puffy pink nipples (8).jpg
1MB, 2631x3000px
>>34185496
uhhh don't be a shitlord
it feels good
>>
>get naked
>spread my legs in front of a mirror
>masturbate until I cum
>watch my adorable little asshole twitch as I cum
>>
>>34184966
I live with my dad. I guess the first thing I would after I convince him that I am me is I would beg him to teach me what getting my cunny fucked feels like.
>>
>>34184966
start dressing better, that stuff looks like shit
(after furiously masturbating for as long as possible)
>>
>>34185995
can I be your daddy instead? :3
>>
>>34184966
kill myself for being involved with that trash fuck movie the neon demon
>>
>>34185005
>>34185047
I think you and I notice it more because we have that issue. Most people don't look that closely at someone's face.
Also, if your overall features complement each other, the uneven eyelid and brow isn't that bad.
>>
File: 1482765336772s.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1482765336772s.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
>>34185008
So, same stuff as now?
>>
>>34186176
No, I have a gross hairy man anus.

If I transformed into her, I would have a pure girl anus.

Also I want to know if girls feel good when their anus is stimulated, or if my intense girl anus fetish is unrealistic.
>>
File: 4H1DK3K.jpg (13KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
4H1DK3K.jpg
13KB, 441x408px
>>34186206
Women don't have a prostate, so your anus fetish is unrealistic.
They can also be just as hairy. Maybe Elle has an anus with hair thicker than yours.
>>
see if my old self is still alive
bank transfer a sizeable chunk of money to my account
schlick until we swap back
>>
>>34186303
>your anus fetish is unrealistic
What's unrealistic about getting your girl ass dominated by an eager, warm penis?
>>
>>34186303
But externally stimulating the anus itself feels nice.
I desperately want to lick a girl's anus, and I want to know how it feels for them.

>Maybe Elle has an anus with hair thicker than yours.
Yes, but her ass hair would be pure and angelic.
>>
File: 1457825062679.gif (2MB, 188x225px) Image search: [Google]
1457825062679.gif
2MB, 188x225px
WHY AM I WAKING UP AS VARIOUS WHITE ROASTIES?

I mean I love TG, but I'd rather it be I'm turned into qt girl, not just waking up as some random famous girl.

also I'd give all of Elle Fanning's money to me.
>>
>>34184966
Relax for a moment because I'm still where I live and not surrounded by god knows who managers and paparazzi.

Then start panicking because all my ID and documentation is useless and I'll need to make up one helluva lie to get all the paperwork needed to live in a western country. Then be grateful for the silver lining because I've essentially been given a reset on life because I can be whoever I say I am. Then panic a bit because ageing for a woman sucks and I know I only have half a decade at best before my best years are behind me unlike men who have about until their mid 30s to do things.

Then start fapping.

Then start procrastinating about getting all that paperwork.

Reflect upon and enjoy the fact that the fashion industry mostly exists for women and there are so many FUCKING CHOICES to dress myself up as.

Try to use easymodo as smart as I can and set myself up for life with a qt husbando as quickly as possible. Occasionally bait anons here with pics or help my husbando scam beta orbiters online with pics and voice.
>>
>>34186317
>find self
>she's in your body
>find her huddled in front of a mirror, rocking back and forth and starting with abject horror at your reflection
>call her
>she doesn't seem to responding to anything around her
>her mind has fractured on seeing the reflection of a horrific, barely human visage where her own face should be
>she never recovers
>>
>>34186434
Actually, that's a bit harsh. Maybe she recovers eventually. After a couple of years.
>>
>>34186434
>you(she) is comatose
>get away with making your old (you) lose your virginity because females can't rape males

that's pretty goddamn abstract but you know what I mean
>>
>>34186434
>wait for the body swap to reverse
>now you have your own qt mindbroken fucktoy
>>
File: neondemonheader.jpg (207KB, 640x396px) Image search: [Google]
neondemonheader.jpg
207KB, 640x396px
Why would anyone cast her as the most beautiful woman ever? I mean, she's fairly good looking, but for real?
>>
File: 1484550928260.jpg (69KB, 306x331px) Image search: [Google]
1484550928260.jpg
69KB, 306x331px
>>34186486
wew lad

let's not get any deeper
>>
>>34186507
Someone wanted to piss off her sister.
>>
>>34184966
I would go to a church and make the priest sin inside me
>>
>>34186454
I don't live in the states
But I suppose getting a charted flight to my house as Elle Fanning wouldn't be too much bother
and I don't think my mum even knows who she is
I'll just knock on the door and ask to see me
>>
File: ShoddyAshamedEskimodog.webm (378KB, 476x268px) Image search: [Google]
ShoddyAshamedEskimodog.webm
378KB, 476x268px
quit acting find a nice traditional boy, get married and have lots of kids
maybe retrain as a school teacher in some small town.
>>
>>34186448
>that's a bit harsh
Why? I'm never going to recover from being me.
>>
>>34184966
>that """""dress"""""
There is lingerie that isn't as half as revealing as this, why would she think that it's appropriate going out clothes?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.