[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 26 year old married woman >secretly a shotacon >always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>be 26 year old married woman
>secretly a shotacon
>always thirsting after guys in their early 20s and younger
>I live in downtown Toronto which means Asians are everywhere and everytime I see a small Asian boy I wish I was his gf

Damn how can I stop this?i thought once I get older I'd stop craving young boys and I'm not even attracted to my husband
>>
make children, as you raise them, you will associate other young people with your children and not with sex
>>
File: 1446371879365.jpg (15KB, 500x375px)
1446371879365.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>34184620
I can kinda relate to this because I'm asian and I only had older european girlfriends. As long as you're attracted to your husbands personality and mental it's all good. And if not, leave him. You'd be wasting both your and your husbands time.
Youth in looks will fade away and only feeds the ego not your heart.
>>
are you that black woman who went to Japan?
>>
>>34184860
I'm pretty sure the opposite will happen and I'll end up wanting to bang my kids
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 500x313px)
image.jpg
35KB, 500x313px
>>34184902
I wish I could keep my husband for emotional help and have younger bfs on the side
>>
>tfw baby faced asian into white women
>>
>>34185533
They don't need to be Asian just cute and young but I'll say that I almost rarely find men over the age of 16 attractive. Their body hair etc is just gross to me.
>>
>>34185568
How did you get married
>>
>>34185568
tfw gay and think the same

i look like im 16 tho so i can still get away with it atm
and i will end myself wayy before i can be "that guy" anyways
>>
>>34184620
>downtown Toronto
I'm not Asian but I'm small and in my early 20's, you can fuck me
>>
>>34184620
>guys in their early 20's
>shota
You just like asian bishie chad, kys roast
>>
>>34184620
I'm 25 but I'm cute and people say I look and sound 15. Would you like to forcefully take my virginity?
>>
>>34185466
This is literally cuckolding. You losers always say this is disgusting.
>>
>>34187310
(I also look 14-16 easily)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.