[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with the only female friend I have and I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 220px-JEFEndOfTheTrail.jpg (12KB, 220x238px) Image search: [Google]
220px-JEFEndOfTheTrail.jpg
12KB, 220x238px
I'm in love with the only female friend I have and I'm too much of a pussy to do anything about it. I have decided that when she gets a boyfriend, that will be the day that I kill myself.

This will be the first, last and only act of determination in my life
>>
>>34183750
Wow, what a pussy. Save time and kill yourself now
>>
Protip for life: never become a girl's friend unless that girl is a lesbian, OR you already have a girlfriend

You fucked up badly and now you have oneitis, just stop hanging out with her too much and focus on other stuff.

Although you're probably so beta you will be her taxi driver and leave her at her boyfriend's house
>>
>>34184000
>>34183750
real protip here

don't become a girls friend ever either become her boyfriend or don't that's it, anything else will just lead to shit like op's situation 100%
>>
>>34183750
>Ask her out on a date
>Kiss her
>Become her boyfriend
>Then kill yourself
>>
>>34183750
Op you don't love her
Why kill yourself? Whats to like about her?
>>
>killing yourself over a girl of all things

I will never get how someone can be that pathetic
>>
>>34183750
>I have decided that when she gets a boyfriend,
that should be the day you REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the shit out of her and remind her what a whore she is

get your shit together op.
>>
>>34183750
It's good to have a goal anon best of luck
>>
>>34184000
My death will prevent this from happening
>>
>>34184054
I want to kill myself anyways but if she was my girlfriend maybe that would make life worth living. I'm not sure if I love her

She once told me that she misses me after I haven't seen her for a while and when she was at my place once she laughed so genuinely and the fact that she had a good time with me fills me with joy to this day. I can't ask her out because I know I'm not good enough and eventually she will find someone who's better and that's when I'll end myself
>>
>>34184083
Thanks anon, at least in death I will finally reach a goal I set for myself
>>
>>34183750
Why don't you tell her, jeez, just be yourself and tell her man
>>
File: 1441667994757.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441667994757.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>34184295
>just be yourself
This will definitely work
>>
>>34184256
You sound like a massive idiot
>>
>>34184347
I am. I'm a huge fucking idiot and I don't know what do to about it man. There's something wrong with me and I even went to another continent alone for a couple of months to get my shit together but I'm still as much of an idiot now that I'm back. I'm hard wired to be a fucking idiot
>>
>>34183750
>>34184256
>>34184415
You fucking coward. The very least you can fucking do is ask her out BEFORE you fucking kys. At least then, you can say you tried.

But killing yourself after she gets a boyfriend? Fucking really? That's one of the most pathetic things I've heard.

I want details about your relationship with her. I'll see if you're worth a bother.
>>
>>34184488
I was gonna go on a vacation to Amsterdam with one of my closest male friends but a couple of weeks before we were meant to go he got a girlfriend. He then asked me if it was okay that his girlfriend comes along and I said okay but we both knew it was kinda shitty that I was gonna third wheel. Enter my oneitis (I'll call her L), she's good friends with both my friend and his gf and they ask L to come along too. So the 4 of us are in Amsterdam for two weeks and because the other 2 are doing couple stuff me and L naturally spend a lot of time together. Guess at this point I should mention that I'm a KHV.

After spending time with her I think she's kinda cool but I never thought about her as someone I could see myself dating. So after our vacation ends I hug her goodbye, expecting to never see her again (I was okay with that). Months later my friend breaks up with his gf but still hangs out with L so I saw her again when I hung out with him. The 3 of us slept in the same room and that was the night when I fell in love with her. We were sleeping on a sofa right next to each other and I stayed awake for hours just to look at her. But I didn't say anything.

After that I didn't see her again for a couple of months until my parents flew out to visit family and I had the house for myself(I'm 21).Both my friend and L came to stay in my house for a week (I live quite far away from both of them, they live close together). I think L really had a great time at my place and I made an effort to make her happy. But only once, for like 10 minutes, I had the opportunity to be alone with L, without my friend. We talked and it went really well I guess. I wouldn't know, haven't done anything like that before or since.
After that week we drove back to the city together and L, my friend and his ex gf (who's still good friends with L) went to a punk concert together and had a great time. I planned to tell L that I love her after that but I pussied out and can't remember why 1/2
>>
>>34184651
>>34184488
2/2 Oh and the week before she came to stay at my place for a week she was sending me messages about how she missed me and we were texting each other daily. Nowadays I only talk to her in like WhatsApp groups, I haven't seen her since august last year and whenever we do talk it doesn't feel romantic at all. I probably missed my chance and now she thinks I'm not interested in her. The only thing that gives me hope is that throughout all the time that I've known her I don't think she has ever talked to another guy
>>
>>34183750
start ignoring her, if she likes you she will approach you, otherwise just forget her and you won't suffer anymore
>>
>>34184701
>The only thing that gives me hope is that throughout all the time that I've known her I don't think she has ever talked to another guy
why would you think that?
>>
As soon as you kill yourself she'll forget about you in a week max
>>
>>34184792
She's a virgin and never had a bf before and sometimes makes self deprecating jokes about it. We actually joke about it together how were gonna be eternally single
>>
>>34184651
>>34184701
Dude from >>34184488 here.
Don't listen to this guy >>34184726

>I haven't seen her since August last year
Now that's not good. All you needed to fucking do was man the fuck up and ask her out. Like, not even in a romantic way or whatever - just go get coffee/sushi/whatever and go for a casual walk.

So it's January now. Does that mean you have less of a chance? Yes. But does that mean it's not still worth a try, based on what you said? HELL NO.

Here's what you do: call her. If she's absolutely not available then texting will do. Then, exchange pleasantries (how have you been, did you miss me etc.) and keep it *light-hearted*.

Then do what I said above - ask her out in a casual way to "catch up" or whatever.

Here's what you don't do: DO NOT fucking pull a Ted Mosby and tell her you love her. And definitely DO NOT tell her you stayed up for hours just to fucking stare at her - that shit's creepy.

Now, you have the chance to fucking redeem yourself. Do not fucking kill yourself without at least trying.

Post results when you're done.
>>
>>34184986
im very far away from her right now (like a few countries over) but i'll be back in a month but i just texted her that i discovered my love for mexican food here and that we should get some mexican food together when i'm back

we texted a bit earlier today and she asked what I'm doing tonight so I think this didn't come forced or anything

Couldnt call her because room mates are sleeping. Will report when she responds
>>
>>34185084
Alright, so it kinda seems like you have a platonic LDR with her. Arguably that's a good thing - she's not pressured to stay faithful or whatever, and you did say that she probably hasn't seen other dudes.

So, you're in the position where you two could escalate when you see each other again - give her a hug, rekindle those genuine feelings etc.

But let's focus on the month ahead. Make absolutely sure that you keep in regular contact with her (texting at least ~twice a week, call her at least once). That way, she knows that you're interested in her - she'll interpret that how she wants to, which is good. Just don't go overboard (don't look like you're obsessed with her), and above all, keep it fun. Only talk seriously if she does it first.

When do you think you could post results? I might have to go soon
>>
>>34184857
You're one pathetic motherfucker. Even when you'll eventually get to be with her, she'll leave your ass at one point or another. Then you'll find just a tiny bit about what pain is. But it can get a lot worse than that. Have fun!
>>
>>34183750
Stop caring about roasties you faggot
>>
>>34185084
>>34184986
She pretty much instantly responded that she'd be up for it. But I expected that much because, well, we're friends

I'll keep in contact with her, that's not gonna be a problem. And then when I see her I'll try to let her know that I'd like to see her more often. Thanks anon
>>
>>34185312
Great, sounds like you're well on your way. Just remember what I told you.

I'll leave you with these last bits of advice: >>34185276
See that asshole above? That's the voice of your shitty insecurities. That is the mindset that will kill you if you don't keep it in check. So what do you say to that voice? "FUCK YOU." Don't let that shit ruin your life. Don't let your life become full of regrets and what-ifs. Even if she does leave you, what matters is that you were with her, and you experienced love and happiness. That's miles ahead of your typical robot here.

Now that I've said all this, why kill yourself? Even if she says no, you fucking tried. You're 21, you got plenty of time left before you reach the point of no return. Just keep your head up, and enjoy life.

inb4 normie advice... I think you do have a chance, anon. She does seem like she's interested in you in that way. So, let the possibility of you being with her be the only one in your mind. You got this.
>>
>>34185574
OP here

It's late where I am and I have to sleep so ill keep it short

Thank you, you're one of the good guys
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.