[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people having kids and getting married ? Are they happier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 1478891525761.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478891525761.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
Why are people having kids and getting married ?

Are they happier than us, are we better off ?
>>
cause they were dropped as babies
>>
Everyone does everything for different reasons. Some people get married to escape living with their parents, run away. Some do it because they are... In love. Some do it because someone gets pregnant, some do it based on pressure.

Most people have kids just because they get pregnant. Some do it because they believe it's someone who will always love them no matter what. Some women get pregnant to trap a man. Some women get pregnant because a man couldn't pull out, or slipped off the condom, or poked a hole in it... To keep her, or to control her, or just for kicks.
Some women have kids because they're afraid NOT TO. Some because they think it's a meal ticket.
Some people have kids because they want to pass on their knowledge, out someone more like them into the next generation, or see what them and the person they love most looks like as a person.

There are a million reasons, Anon. I think most people let their lives live them. The choices I have made have been very deliberate, and have served me well.
>>
>>34183683
>Why are people having kids and getting married?
you are too young to be thinking about this
shit op,
get back to me when you are 30.
>>
>>34183793
Could you explain to me then at least
>>
>>34183683
I'm doing it to secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.
>>
>>34183944
It has to do with companionship and partnership. It makes the game of life tolerable, manageable, more fun.
>>
>>34183958
One or two kids for the sake of the human race whilst your life becomes even more shit
>>
>>34183999
But you can get that without getting married or kids
>>
>>34183683
are you french? pls respond
>>
>>34183958
>for white children
>>
>>34183999
>looking for happiness outside of himself

pleb
>>
>>34184047
Wut

Why do you ask that ?
>>
File: tumblr_mq2nx8uTCG1so8ynro1_400.gif (1MB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq2nx8uTCG1so8ynro1_400.gif
1MB, 400x450px
i always scoffed at marriage and kids but the longer i date my gf the more i consider things like that. she's just grown on me so much and i love spending time with her. i smile when i think of her face. when we cuddle i think about what kids would be like. i turned into such an emotional sappy fuck. i wish she was laying with me right now.
>>
>>34184087
are you? there is a french grammatical rule that says you should always have a space before ! and ?
>>
>>34184092
>has gf
>wants to marry
>wants kids

what has this board turned into?
>>
>>34184036
My life isn't shit to begin with, and it certainly won't become shit after I have kids. And I'm going to have at least three, by the way.
>>
>>34184099
No I'm just a retarded scottish person
>>
>>34184107
have fun wageslaving to feed those little parasites
>>
File: feel cry.jpg (66KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
feel cry.jpg
66KB, 509x619px
I just want my own family.

I didn't think I'd want kids, people always told me I'd change my mind when I got older.
I thought they were wrong.

They were not wrong.

They were very right.

But they never told me how much it'd hurt.
>>
>>34184107
Are you sure about that ?. Every person that has kids has to deal with them until they die. You'll never have alone time again
>>
File: judy garland.gif (437KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
judy garland.gif
437KB, 480x361px
>>34184084
Kek! Keep it up pally
>>
>>34184143
You just seem lonely anon

It is hard but it's better than never being alone
>>
>>34184135
I already have more than enough financial security to provide for my future family. I don't find the idea of honest work to provide for your wife and kids something "bad".
>>34184145
Absolutely. My personal needs and pleasures come after collective good (which is to have children to not, you know, die the fuck out).
>>
>>34184105
>what has this board turned into?

More like /turned back into/. You're probably too young to remember this board's inception. It was a place for normalfags and cyborgs to have intelligent discussion and escape memelords like yourself.

Might I recommend you check out /b/? so you can start a thread about your deluded idea of "The good old days"
>>
File: captain obvious.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
captain obvious.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>34184059
None of the fags on 4chan who talk about "preserving the white race" will ever actually have children.
>>
>>34184209
You seriously underestimate shit
>>
>>34184190
We used to be gentlemen.
>>
File: sad frog.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>34184171
I'm not lonely as such, I do have friends and family I see.

I know what loneliness feels like, and this is something different.

I really do want a family.
Seeing my friends and family members around my age getting married and having kids is really getting to me.

It hit me really hard when I realised I was older than my parents were when they had me.

I haven't even held a girl's hand.
>>
>>34184209
That's /pol/ m8

And having kids for the sake of it is a normie way of life
>>
>>34184321
But you sure you don't want that because everyone else has around you ?
>>
>>34184345
I'm pretty sure of that.
I'd wanted it before everybody had started doing it.
But it really made me realise just how much I wanted it.

I'm always thinking of things we'd do together, things I could teach the kids.
I really want to teach my kids about cars, how to build things, all of that.
I think of how my mother would react when I tell her she's getting grandchildren.

I want to be able to think about them when I'm at work, knowing I'm doing it for them, working hard to provide for them.

I don't want to be an old lonely man, looking back at his meaningless life, just wishing he'd hurry up and die.
>>
>>34184044
Are you talking about domestic partnerships?
>>
File: 1473528423831.jpg (74KB, 481x479px) Image search: [Google]
1473528423831.jpg
74KB, 481x479px
>>34184084
>he's still stuck on the finding happiness within step
>tfw so am I
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.