/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need a femanon to help me procreate basically i want to further

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: avatar.jpg (8KB, 163x110px) Image search: [Google]
8KB, 163x110px
i need a femanon to help me procreate basically i want to further the white race by having a child with another white person.

you don't have ot be pretty or anything. so far what you need is proof of none stds, 18 years of age, fertility checker, some other things.

what is implied is that ud be my gf because after all we are having ak id together. i'm financially indpendent male here i could provide for you and the our kids.

thanks.
>>
what qualifies as white, and are you saying you would only accept 18 yr olds, or is that a minimum age?
>>
>>34183031
why 18? girls get their period with 12. also go to /pol/.
>>
>>34183051
that is a minimum age there also a fertility check.

>>34183058
legality reasons.
>>
>>34183051
piggu white skin with nearly all european ancestry.
>>
File: 1484512090491.jpg (26KB, 613x675px) Image search: [Google]
1484512090491.jpg
26KB, 613x675px
>>34183031
1488 anon

Original x2x2
>>
>furthering the white race by wanting a lowest common denominator white female
KYS
>>
>>34183031
>with another white person.

>tfw already lost
>>
>>34183243
doesn't matter where i live is nearly 70% mexican. most the kids in the school are mexican or black.

doesn't matter if shes a low denominater she white i can make sure my kids are white.
>>
Hey op , I'm a female. 18 and Im keen, just kidding ha ha u suk
>>
File: ha.jpg (648KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
648KB, 1024x768px
>>34183031
Hey op i heard you were trying ot breed a white neanderthal women?

We're that and unfortunately we're a dying breed so you can breed me and each of my sisters many times through!
>>
>>34183271
Mexican females have all the best features from white and black girls.... why not just be with a Hispanic girl?
>>
File: piggus.jpg (139KB, 930x630px) Image search: [Google]
piggus.jpg
139KB, 930x630px
>>34183363
because i like and value my white ancestry.
>>
I too want this, but in a less utilitarian fashion.
>>
>>34183031
If you're on /r9k/and have to beg for pussy, then sorry but your genes are worth shit. They'll bring the white race down, not 'further it'.
>>
i really want to BLEACH a mixed girl desu

imagine how satisfying it would be to raise your white-passing ~75% white children in an upper middle class suburb, send them to homogeneous white schools, and then finally watch them inevitably have children of their own with a white spouse (since that's who they were raised around and would be most attracted to) and then you'd have grandchildren who would basically look fully white since they'd be almost 90% white genetically

it would be like....purification. like in a single generation you took this nasty, mongrelized, sub-par bloodline and uplifted it.
>>
>>34183442
>take cup of water from toilet bowl
>mix it with 3 liters of pure clean water
>"See? It's okay now!"
>>
>>34183539
nobody can visually identify non-white genes when they're in concentrations of less than 10%. you will be classified as white by literally everyone, and that's what matters. the genetics will sort itself out. the generations of my descendants will just keep associating with, marrying, and having children with white people, because that's who they'll identify with, until the non-white admixture is negligible. it would only take 6 generations to produce 99+% white children, for example.
>>
>>34183651
You can't see the bacteria floating in toilet water either.
>>
File: us admixture.png (108KB, 589x791px) Image search: [Google]
us admixture.png
108KB, 589x791px
>>34183671
by that logic do you not consider slavic peoples white? they have asiatic admixture from contact with central asian people like the mongols and tatars. do you not consider southern european people white because of distant moorish admixture?

even hitler let mischlings into the reich, my guy.
>>
I'm a biological female and not ugly or fat, but I'm only half white. Sorry, anon. If we had children they'd still come out looking pretty white, but there'd be a hint of not fully white there.
>>
>>34183776
>I'm a biological female and not ugly or fat, but I'm only half white

What's the other half?

I am not OP but I may still desire to mate with you.
>>
>>34183823
My other half is black. Yes. I'm a tragic mulatta.
>>
File: 523452345234.jpg (70KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
523452345234.jpg
70KB, 600x330px
>>34183363
>Mexican females have all the best features from white and black girls

HA, FUCK no.

>Find Mexican femanon whos into all the same stuff i am
>Chooses to stay loyal to some mestizo trash in pic related, despite having a shallow relationship with her cuck bf.

Never again, racemixing was a mistake, im siding with my majority white ancestry, and never looking back at these mongrels.
>>
>>34183363
Nah not mexican girls, almost all of them turn into barrel bodies in their late 20s and pop out 4 kids in 5 years
>>
>>34183945
I live in Southern California and I see a lot of curvy Mexican girls but yeah some do have apple shaped bodies. White women age worse and have apple shaped bodies too
>>
>>34184207
Curvy Mexican girls only want tall, dark skinned, mestizo men, so it doesn't matter how hot they are, their taste is shit.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.