[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets hear some stories about you loosing your spaghetti in front

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pic4IW8Lh.jpg (93KB, 555x416px) Image search: [Google]
pic4IW8Lh.jpg
93KB, 555x416px
lets hear some stories about you loosing your spaghetti in front of woman
ive done it so often Even to random girls on the street
>>
>>34182831
>live in small town
>go to college
>see 3 most popular girls in seats there
>sitting there like a charmender, squirtle, and bulbasaur the legends staring me down
>I approach them as they are looking my way
>they all say hi and smile
>I start talking
>freeze up mid story
>look at one randomly and say "heyyyyy"
>they laugh
>I sit there painfully trying to end the convo and walk outside to go home and kick shit in the parking lot sweating and freaking out as I smoke cigarette butts in the driveway
>>
Believe it or not there's still time, im 26 and I think it's gonna turn around. Well, it looks like it, but if not bye bye everyone
>>
>get on the bus
>stutter to the bus driver where I want to go
>"that'll be 2.50"
>give him 5 and walk away
>everyone on the bus is looking at me
>"excuse me anon, don't you want the rest of your money back"
>fuck I forget the change
>turn around
>concious of how I walk
>stumble everywhere
>grab the change
>drive thinks I'm autistic
>face is red
>stumble around and find the only seat left is next to a qt girl
>sweat profusely

Fuck me.
>>
>>34182831
>be me
>eighth grade homeschooler, but one day a week i go on campus for a class
>in physical science for high schoolers but becUse I had good grades I was allowed in despite being 1-4 grades lower than everyone else.
>at the end of class, putting all my papers in my binder
>table of girls, including one I crushed on, sitting opposite me
>I look over my shoulder and they are all sitting silently, watching and smiling.
>Never had girls look at me before so I open my eyes wide as possible and give them a huge freaky smile
>They laugh and I wuickly turn away and throw all my things in my backpack
>Rush out of the room before they can try to talk to me

Honestly I was scared of them but at least they laughed instead of cringing like most people do.
>>
op here this happened to me today
>i live near the city and have a bad case of yellow fever
>go to woolworths today for triple a batteries and shampoo
>at the self service machines waiting in line
>10/10 qt asian behind me
>i cant get over how hot she is
>anon your next
>its a card only and i'm paying in cash
>let her in she says thanks and smiles at me
>loose my spaghetti
>go to walk to the new one that's open and fall over spilling my shit
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.