[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Dad, meet my boyfriend Tyrone. He's class president,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

>"Dad, meet my boyfriend Tyrone. He's class president, valedictorian and has a scholarship to Harvard."

How does /r9k/ respond?
>>
The issue I'm having doesn't involve a black man with my daughter, i'ts that I have a daughter.
>>
>knew a guy names Tyrone in college
>he changed his name to Elliot so he wouldn't be discriminated against in the professional world
>>
>>34181319
Niggers are niggers.
>>
>>34181319

"you seem like a nice guy but just to let you know higher education is a scam"
>>
>>34181319
Who are you and why are you calling me dad

can't be a dad if you dont have sex
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 412x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 412x405px
>>34181319
>those facial features
He's already mixed with superior white genes and he seems like a civilized person instead of a nigger
>>
>>34181319
feel free to murder her tyrone, just please be swift about it. if she goes "missing," then i'll have to be involved. thanks pal.
>>
>>34181319
>/r9k/
>having children that can attract Harvard graduates
>having children at all

Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>34181319

I hope he has a job because I am cutting your funding
>>
>scholarship to Harvard.

Thanks to (((affirmative action))).
>>
>>34181543
Mixed with white genes? Kek.

>>34181992
Still pretty smart if he's getting into Harvard, AA or not.
>>
>Get out, I don't have a daughter.
I wouldn't let a coalburner live in my house.
>>
>>34181319
>How does /r9k/ respond?
I'd be very proud of her. Having a daughter is what I'd consider a success; her having a smart bf is a bonus, and I don't care about race.

>>34181401
I knew a guy named Tyrone in primary school.
He was white.
>>
YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A NIGGER
>>
hi tyrone im anon
>>
>>34181319
Your no longer my daughter
>>
>>34181319
I would kill myself right after I killed both of them
>>
>>34181319
if he ever annoys you always know you can call the cops and say he raped you.
>>
>>34181319
Where the fuck did you found a nigger in estern europe,this place is worst than somalia,even terrorists don't come here!
>>
>>34181319
You have five minutes to go through your room and pack a suitcase. After which you will leave either voluntarily or involuntarily and never return.
>>
>>34181319
it doesn't matter that he's black if he's successful

there's a difference between niggers and black people
>>
File: 1483950956670.jpg (45KB, 652x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483950956670.jpg
45KB, 652x960px
Run nigger run the pattyroller getchu run nigger run well you better run away
>>
My DNA is pretty shit tier so it isn't as if he's polluting my genetic lineage and as long as he isn't involved in the african american community I'd be fine.
>>
>>34181543
>those mental gymnastics
lel
>>
>>34181395
This
Daughters are a dishonor, hence why people of the Asian continent kill their daughters
>>
>>34182585

but there's only niggers on 4chan
>>
>>34181319
bang my hot wife in celebration
>>
>>34181319
Kill em both
Tyrone has stolen someone else's identity, and the daughter is a coal burner
>>
>>34181319
Your children will not only look nothing like you but they will also have health problems and have a lower I.Q than you. There's also a very good chance that there will be domestic violence followed by him leaving you.

Stats never lie.
>>
>>34182312
The only people who don't care about race are white idiots like you. You're an easy manipulated virtue signalling chump

t.black man telling you how it is
>>
>>34181319
Well since I'm not an incompetent parent I'd teach my children to stay with their own people.

If by magic my child thought this was ok I'd disown them and never speak to them again.
>>
It wouldnt matter since they arent going to the same university and would eventually break up like how every high school couple does
>>
Was there some kind of parallel universe merge or something because I don't have children?
>>
>>34183679
t. pasty white LARPing faggot
>>
>>34183802
Whatever makes your ethno masochism easier, Tim
>>
>>34182915
but most of the niggers on 4chan are white.
>>
>>34183861
White niggers are the worst I can't stand aussies
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 640x363px
Pls don't let your children racemix if you ever have one. I'm a mulatta and it's pretty sucky. I don't have ape features or whatever, but growing up as a mulatta sucks. Being mixed isn't a real identity, you don't fit in anywhere. Black people just think I look white, and white folks think I look "ethnic" and "exotic." I don't fit in either group. If only my mom wasn't a coalburner, I could've been fully white and actually belonged somewhere. Life is suffering.
>>
>>34183679
This dude gets it

Fuck liberal jew cucks, call it like it is or don't call it at all you fucking pussy
>>
I'd respond by asking how I ended up in a universe where I'm white and on top of that manage to be white and not try to become a trap/femboy.

>>34183931
I'm going to impregnate a white woman and if I have a boy I'd put on hormones as soon as possible.
>>
>>34183931
Belonging irl is overrated as fuck anyway as long as you're not a normalfag, I've always felt more connected with weird people on the internet even when I was a kid
>>
>>34183655
'Tis very easy to lie with statistics, especially to people like you who don't understand them. You're too focussed on averages and fail to comprehend that variances within groups dwarf those between groups. Also you assume genetic causes for outcomes that are far more likely to be the result of environmental factors.
>>
He seems like a nice guy and you can date him, but if you don't produce white children I'm going to have to cut you off. Produce picaninnies and I'm not going to acknowledge them as part of the family, but as long as you produce some white kids, I'll give you a pass. Our line is pure European going back twenty generations and I won't have you filthying it because you've fallen for Jewish tricks. Love you honey.
>>
File: 1482863448272.jpg (106KB, 1160x451px) Image search: [Google]
1482863448272.jpg
106KB, 1160x451px
>>34181319
I don't care how successful he is.
Miscegenation is the death of one or both cultures, ethnicities, races, etc.
He should find an equally intelligent black woman and have successful black progeny instead.
As for the coal burner daughter once you go black you're out of the family.
>>
>>34184027
>more likely to be the result of environmental factors

Yeah because being poor somehow makes you more likely to rape and murder.
>>
>>34181319
Depends how musically talented he is
>>
Why is your boyfriend white and why does he look like a girl?
I'm disappointed in you Tyrone but I still love you because you're my son.
>>
>>34183679
Maybe that's the case in America, though I very much doubt it. But it's certainly false in Britain and in Australia. Race is only an issue when you make it one.

And even if most people care about race now, they're unlikely to in the future when mixed race people are in the majority.
>>
>>34181319
Greet him politely then when my daughter is alone tell her to poke holes in his condoms
>>
it's ok to date niggers, but not ok to breed with them
>>
>>34183802
>Black people cant possibly exist on the internet
>Especially not on 4chins of all places

You wanna know how i can tell your new?well that post should speak for itself
>>
>>34181319

a nigger is still a nigger, no matter how many "awards" you give him
>>
>>34184159
Not so much being poor, but being in a violent environment, particularly when there's no obvious achievable way out, and (for males) when there's a lack of good male role models.
>>
>>34183931
Exactly this being mixed race sucks ass.No group to relate too or accept you.People just look as you as an outsider no matter where yo go even moreso as a robot
>>
>>34181319
>implying I'll ever have a fucking child

HAHAHA!

AAAAHAHAHAHA!

Fuck off, normie.
>>
>>34184465

Chicken or the egg type of situation of which I don't really care to resolve.
Best to avoid them and let resolve their own problems if it's a cultural issue, or isolate them if the propensity for violence is genetic.
And regardless of their success or failure I'm not fond of miscegenation.
>>
>>34184485
You don't need to be mixed race to not fit in any group. Most groups are not ethnically defined.

Even with the minority of groups that are ethnically defined, they're more likely to be defined by ethnicities you have than ones you don't have, meaning someone of mixed race will have MORE chances of fitting in!
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.