[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like my cat is leaving this world soon, /r9k/. As I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20170116_010701.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170116_010701.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
I feel like my cat is leaving this world soon, /r9k/. As I'm typing this I'm holding back tears. This cat has been with me for 10 years and has helped me through tough times. She's been running back and forth to the litter box about every 10 minutes and when she uses it she urinates blood. What do I do, /r9k/? My cat is all I have left of me. Pic related is her
>>
A vet can come to your home and give her the injection so she dies painlessly. my cat died last year. you will cry and you will hurt but it will fade eventually
>>
>>34179991
My cat started coughing out blood for 3 weeks. I took him to the vet every day for them to tell me there was nothing they could do. He tried to die on my chair but his body started spasming and he ending up coughing blood doing flips until he finally stopped moving I sat over his dead body crying for hours until I was finally able to move him. It was one of the saddest moments of my life. I'm sorry your cat is dying anon it sucks.
>>
>>34179991
take it to a vet you retard
>>
>>34179991
>>34180185
I'm really really sorry shes dying anon I feel for you I really do.
>>
>>34179991
Do you know if she's eaten anything bad?
Take her to the vet quick!
>>
She might have a uti
>>
File: cat.png (94KB, 632x361px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
94KB, 632x361px
take it to the vet dumbass, it probably has crystals (feline kidney stones). treatable but can be pretty expensive depending on the severity (200-300$ to upwards of 1-2 grand depending on if it needs surgery)

alternatively, what are you feeding it? If it eats dry food for the large majority of its meals, buy some cans of wetfood and add a little extra water to it. Cats that eat dryfood their whole lives usually have kidney problems later in life due to lack of hydration

also the sooner you take it to the vet the better, it's probably in complete misery at the moment
>>
>>34179991

my cat died recently, when its your time its your time, and shes lucky she had a long and comfortable life
>>
Sorry anon, i lost a cat about a year ago, its hard. Take it to the vet, your little buddies life is worth more than anything.
>>
>>34179991
take her to a vet you idiot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.