[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the easiest way to kill yourself without any chance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5675.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5675.gif
2MB, 540x300px
Whats the easiest way to kill yourself without any chance of being saved
>>
>>34179597
wedge yourself into some geometry so your team can't reach you
>>
semi-suspended hanging, put an electrical cord around your neck in a noose formation, tie the other end to a door handle or something like that and simple sit down so it strangles you, cuts the blood off from your brain so you pass out in about 30 seconds and die in about 5 minutes, just do it in a situation where no one walks in on you in those 5 minutes and normies your shit up
>>
File: 1458050712965.gif (407KB, 400x230px) Image search: [Google]
1458050712965.gif
407KB, 400x230px
>>34179597
>Whats the easiest way to kill yourself without any chance of being saved
going to an isolated railroad track, you can look at the trains schedule to give yourself a clue when it comes.

Bring a folding chair, some tunes, and a blindfold.

Chillax while you wait for the end, if you change your mind simply step off the track, don't even worry about the chair

pls don't commit suicide
>>
>>34179714
I just want the pain to end and not fail only to get raped again by a pus filled lipped nigger in a mental asylum
>>
>>34179597
an original exit bag
>>
File: wojakmaki.png (13KB, 427x492px) Image search: [Google]
wojakmaki.png
13KB, 427x492px
>>34179597

Is it strange that I find the thought of suicide comforting? Knowing I have a way out is oddly calming
>>
Love someone who doesn't love you back and die a little bit more every single day.
>>
>>34180309
Im gonna kill then if that continues. I hate my bitch ex but cant stop thinking of her. I just want to end it so the pain dies with my nigger fucking whore of an ex gf.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.