[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here stopped developing crushes? I think I've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1384237317733.jpg (46KB, 471x363px) Image search: [Google]
1384237317733.jpg
46KB, 471x363px
Who here stopped developing crushes?

I think I've been burned and disappointed so many times I've given up.
>>
>tfw don't know any girls
really makes you think
>>
>>34179439
i used to really hold feelings for chicks. ha ha aww wew. fuck that garbage. im glad you guys do what you do. keep fucking doing it. no guy wants to be like me. fuck what anyone says. its all a means to an end. id trade with any of you in a heartbeat. even if you won till you lost. at least you know you won. you won.

cant fuck me tho.
>>
>>34179467
>don't even leave the house to see other girls to crush on
>>
>>34179439

I've never felt a romantic or sexual longing for anyone in my entire life
>>
Yep, but I fucked up and started falling for traps, they got my hopes up, never again. This is my final form.
>>
File: raw.gif (1MB, 268x300px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
1MB, 268x300px
>>34179536
Not even Adrien Agreste?
>>
>>34179573
FUCK I KEEP FORGETTING TO REMOVE MY NAME
>>
>>34179439
I havent tried to ask out a girl since freshmen year of hs. Rejection is never fun, but I know they meant well and couldn't help not liking me. I'm in a rut, I hate myself.
>>
I've never had a crush in my life I think I'm just one of those autists who cant feel love
>>
>>34179439
>stopped
>implying they ever developed them
>>
>>34179701
>>34179536
Sounds like you guys have the 'tism
>>
File: 1468107834746.jpg (31KB, 266x340px) Image search: [Google]
1468107834746.jpg
31KB, 266x340px
>>34179594
Thank god you aren't drawing any attention to yourself.
>>
I've never asked a girl out

You have to be a normie to do that
>>
How do I make myself stop?

The consequences of my first crush were just plain destructive and I swore to never allow something like that to happen again.

Now I seem to have developed a crush on a coworker who I need to work closely with on a regular basis and who is obviously off limits since she has a fiance, is significantly older than me, and not to mention is a coworker.
>>
I've only ever had one serious crush, she rejected me when I was like 15 and I've never gotten attached to any particular one person after that

still a KHV baby let's goooo
>>
I always consistently have one girl that i just heavy crush on but i never make a move on due to crippling insecurities . Eventaully i just stop seeing the girl and then i start liking some other girl who i repeat the cycle with.

Its funny remembering the girls i have liked and thinking how they weren't that special i am just retarded and develop feelings for any 6/10 or higher who gives me the slightest bit of attention.

Sometimes i wish i was just disqusting and unlikable like you fucks. Then girls would just ignore me and i wouldnt delude myself with fantasies of eventually being with them. Instead i am sorta funny and ok to be around so they start up conversations with me.
>>
>>34179439
Yeah.

Occasionally I wake up at night and find myself humping my pillows over a girl I really wish I could fuck, but I haven't had romantic crushes in years.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.