[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /maladaptivedaydreaming/? >Put in headphones >Blare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: sadman.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
sadman.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
Who here /maladaptivedaydreaming/?
>Put in headphones
>Blare music
>Pace around my room while dissociating and imagining one of several ongoing autistic fantasies
>Spend hours doing this every day
>Destroy my hearing and give myself tinnitus just to escape reality for a short while
>>
>>34179166
No you fucking retard, I lift and get mad pussy, you jealous brah? This is samefagging
>>
File: 1483827493327.jpg (154KB, 945x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1483827493327.jpg
154KB, 945x1500px
>>34179166
I know that feel, that exact feel. It's good to know that other anons have that feel.

Sometimes when I'm falling asleep or waking up, I'll hug my pillow and bury my head in it and pretend it's my wife. Maybe you have that feel too
>>
>>34179166
ive done this every day for the past 5 years
>>
>>34179166
what do you daydream about?
>>
>>34179166
Why don't you just get noise-cancelling headphones so you can use safer volumes and produce the same effect?
>>
>>34179490
Some things are about my past, things I could have done differently or if scenarios had played out differently. Some things are about my future, where I'm awesome and have accomplished everything I wanted to. Lots are about alternate realities and being a different person altogether. Some are banal. The other day I had an extended fantasy about winning a board game that I lost once and impressing the people I was playing with.
>>34179501
This is a good idea. Thanks anon.
>>
>>34179430i
i have this feelio
>>
>>34179166
i do this too. sometimes i dream about having a bunch of money and other dumb materialistic shit. other times I just imagine having a bunch of friends by my side, who genuinely enjoy my presence and want to do things/explore the city with me. sucks because I eventually realize I will never have either
>>
File: anikin beta uprising.jpg (418KB, 1353x1337px) Image search: [Google]
anikin beta uprising.jpg
418KB, 1353x1337px
>tfw daydream about killing people at least once per hour
>>
I do this all the time while smoking pot and drinking beer. I would go over the events of the day and generally free associate. After years and years of this behavior I have a pregnant pot belly and am not good at any hobbies or anything and generally uninteresting
>>
File: 1467684254752.png (150KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
1467684254752.png
150KB, 600x439px
>>34179166
yeah and the worst part is i'm not creative enough for these fantasies to have any sort of coherent narrative
>>
i didn't even realize i did this, until i saw this thread. i place back and forth while thinking of past or future events that i wanted to go well. sometimes i think about it going as poorly as possible, but I'm obsessed with the situations being as realistic as possible. e.g me getting money from a lucky investment or something as opposed to magic. when i was younger, i would daydream about magical ghost girls or witches having crushes on me.
>>
File: 1484193328466.png (1MB, 642x767px) Image search: [Google]
1484193328466.png
1MB, 642x767px
>>34179166
what type of music do you hear? i usually just use classical music
>>
Who here daydreams about spending extremely intimate time with oneitis even though the way you are portraying her in the fantasy contradicts her actual personality?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.