[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board collectively has the LEAST amount of (You)'s

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: e3b.jpg (31KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
e3b.jpg
31KB, 645x773px
This board collectively has the LEAST amount of (You)'s I've ever seen. All of you narcissistic fucks do is make survey threads among other shitty topics where there is no context or basis for the most basic discussion to even be possible. It's just a sea of people posting about their problems and I never see anyone replying to one another outside of the usual shitpost. The reason you're so miserable is because you don't realize that this place is not a viable means to let off steam and relate to others, it has zero therapeutic qualities which is what anybody suffering from depression or anxiety needs to fill the missing link of RELATING TO OTHERS and quelling the feeling of being so alone.

Time is running out, we will all die someday and you cannot get the time back that you wasted on a stagnant nihilistic place like this.
>>
>>34179023
no one cares about you, normie. go back to kikebook.
>>
>>34179023
well said.

still cant bring myself to face myself. monster me?
>>
>>34179047
I don't have any social media of any kind and I live with my parents.
>>
So what, faggot? It doesn't matter. IT DOESN'T FUCKIN' MATTER!
>>
>>34179086
then go out talk to someone. real people. so you can share feelings and experiences. do something you like. what are your interests?
>>
>>34179106
Yes it does, sitting on 4chan and/or playing video games in your free time is not productive. There's an entire planet of things that exist in reality for you to experience just beyond your front door. I'm not going to say the cliche thing "get some hobbies or meet new people" so much as just BE somewhere else for the singular purpose of knowing where you are and what purpose you might be able to bring to it, breathe in the air and look at what is around you. Things that were built, roads that lead to unfamiliar places, food to try out, bands to go see. Nothing is better for depression than leaving the jailcell that you constructed for yourself because you think all people and places are the same.

And by the way /r9k/,
NOBODY is looking at you in public, they don't give a shit what you look like or how you act. Even the most out-of-the-ordinary people are totally forgotten about by whoever notices them within minutes.
>>
I'm a discerning user

if you want my reply, you need to work for it
>>
>>34179401

It doesn't matter to me, I made my choice. I'm going to lie on my bed and browse this shithole until my heart stops beating, which hopefully will be soon.
>>
File: 16 - 1.jpg (16KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1.jpg
16KB, 297x297px
>>34179401
SEDUCE ME
EDUCE ME
DUCE ME
UCE ME
CE ME
E ME

ME
E
>>
>>34179086
how do you fill your need of relating to others OP? why do you frequent /r9k?
>>
>>34179619
I don't. A chainsmoker does not need to quit cigarettes to know that his habit is not helping his situation. That perception how I came to understand that all the time I spent on here was for nothing and neither is it for anybody else.

I try to pick myself up little by little and fix my life now, I go to a therapist for one and he helps me understand that there are good ways of coping with problems and bad ways (even if we don't notice that theyre bad).

The internet really is not how you want to connect with other people.
>>
r9k would be (You) city if needing an original post for a reply wasn't necessary

Let's face it, the majority of (You)s on 4chan are just "lol" "kek" "wtf?" and other 1-2 word replies
>>
>>34180115
Don't forget "this" and "underrated post"
>>
>>34179023
There are interesting threads with good discussion like >>34156686 and >>34159253 you just need to keep an eye out.
>>
>>34179988
i was just curious because i think some of the things you said were on the mark. however, i believe that people who have serious problems that need solving are few and far between on /r9k/. some might be lonely but they don't take this place seriously and that's why the things you said about lack of genuine interaction are happening. they don't care. they don't need it. they are simply here to post shit and they are getting what they want. they are not trying to connect and if they are, they are usually the type of people who already have connections in real life and are just looking for internet buddies to bullshit with.

good luck fixing your life though. i understand why you made this post.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.