[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else's life fucked up by anxiety? >have to force

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Anyone else's life fucked up by anxiety?

>have to force myself to go out for necessities like groceries
>walk funny when i feel like people are watching me
>always feel like people are looking at me in public
>always bug eyed and tense
>always frowning or scowling
>have trouble talking loud enough
>always make too much eye contact during conversations
>people think i'm creepy
>give off the school shooter vibe
>fidget and shake when i'm nervous which is a lot of the time

Is there a way to fix this? Life is shit like this.
>>
have any green text stories to share or anything?
if you realize your exhibiting behaviors your already ahead of most. how old are you anon
>>
>>34179108

don't really have any good stories. it's just small shit that happens a lot.

i'll be 29 in a few days.

I don't seem to be able to do anything about the behaviors, though. They just kinda happen.
>>
>>34179376
are you KHV? Have you tried to /fit/? havehobbies, etc?
>>
well, basically what's going on is that you have constant automatic thoughts that are not representative of reality. Your system isn't fucked, you fucked your system by constantly interpreting everything as dangerous. Multiply this by years of thinking this sort of thing and you literally learned to be afraid of all those things.
So, the way past it is through it. You have to write down those thoughts and discuss with yourself whether you are really in danger and what you actually have to lose. It's your 3 or 4 year old self basically telling you that mommy will be mad if you do X, and all of it isn't bullshit.

It's only difficult because you actually believe all that bullshit, and your brain itself has been repeating it for years. So the basics are journaling, challenging negative thoughts and situations and viewing the situation as it is rather than what your brain tells you automatically, and consciously choosing against your anxious thoughts to break down and confront what bothers you.

I used to be afraid of writing anything, now I wrote about four novels worth and posted them online. I still have difficulty with people but it's a process. It's not a competition, you've got to make your own way in your own time and spend time around positive information and viewpoints.

So, /r9k/ is probably the worst place to be. Since I left my life has gotten better just from that. It's an addiction so give yourself other things to do with your time that's more rewarding to you. It's not easy, but it is an answer.
>>
>>34179994

Thanks, anon. That's better advice than I usually get. I'll give that a shot.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.