[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> want to meet cute fembots on omegle > too anxious to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

> want to meet cute fembots on omegle
> too anxious to have to see my face and have someone see me at the same time.
> chicken out every time

I hate myself.
>>
theyd all treat you like shit. dont bother.
>>
>>34178712
anon, they're just women. stop being a sub and getting intimidated by every woman you see. it's over the internet anyway so THEY CAN'T HURT YOU. good grief
>>
>>34178806

Its not just women, its everyone.
>>
You are never going to meet a someone irl that you interact with on 4chan, especially not r9k. You'll never see them. They'll never see you. And you will both vanish from each-others' memories the second you click off the video feed. What's the worst case scenario? Someone calls you ugly?? They're using fucking r9k, they are less than experts on appearance and social opinion. The only person blocking you from doing it is yourself. So knock it off.
>>
Sage because lame
>>
>>34178880
The worst case scenario is someone screencaps me and I become a staple of every /r9k/ omegle thread.
>>
everyone join omegle under the r9k tag
>>
>>34178911
this
i'm exactly the same OP
>>
im on omegle, but everyone just wants qts, nobody wants a friend
>>
I'm more nervous that a mean anon will screenshot my face and post me in a thread. last thing I would want is to end up as a recurring meme on r9k
>>
I shill my face constantly and despite being a shittier version of Elliot Rodgers I've never been able to meet a qt femnon
>>
>>34178712
>>>/y/

Am i original origami?
>>
i knwe one, still looking for her. pc crashed after hours of talking
>>
>>34180725
what does she look like hmm?
>>
>>34180866

laura

occococoococ
>>
File: 1241324123412342.png (84KB, 326x325px) Image search: [Google]
1241324123412342.png
84KB, 326x325px
>>34178712
>cute fembots
>fembots
>on omegle
fucking trash get the fuck out edgecunt
>>
>>34179645
this
fuck the normies
>>
>>34180931
yes laura
>>
>>34179645
This. Partly why I don't go on it as much. Just want a chill person to chat with.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.