[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents don't buy a lot of food >never get variety

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1966.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1966.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>parents don't buy a lot of food
>never get variety get the same things every day
>most of the time have nothing
>still fat as shit
>they never cook or get take out
>I can't afford it myself because I'm addicted to weed
>have a dollar store near me but I have anxiety and it's a small town and I don't like them seeing my buying habits
>can't afford food or get it anywhere can't drive because no car

How does one eat?
>>
>>34176732

If you stopped smoking weed, you'd have money for more food. Then again, without smoking you wouldn't be as hungry anyway and you'd be less fat. Buy a bag of rice, beans, and maybe potatoes.
>>
>eat one meal a day
>never been fat in my life
feels good, man
>>
>>34176775
No I need a variety of nutrients or I feel like I'm gonna faint
>>
>>34176799

maybe it's because you're fat, aren't getting exercise, and smoke weed?
>>
Me too
I'm pretty tired of living off just potatoes desu
Plus all my herb plants are dying so pretty soon it'll just be flavourless potatoes for me
>>
>>34176811
I'm trying so hard to find a morsel of food to stop from fainting so I can continue cleaning

I have to clean for 3 people and my parents dirty a lot of dishes because they eat at work a lot and leave me to starve and eat their scraps and clean for them
>>
>>34176862
>I'm trying so hard to find a morsel of food to stop from fainting

lmao just use your fat
>>
>>34176788
I'd have to say that it's better to have been fat and lost weight, than to never have been fat at all. You can really appreciate the weight that you lost, and don't take being thin for granted. I speak from personal experience, but now I have an eating problem. Worth it, though
>>
>>34176862

Sorry Cinderfella, I'm having a hard time feeling bad for you. Sounds like you are doing nothing to change your shitty situation. It's ok though, eventually you will become more hungry and fed up than you are socially anxious. When that day comes, you will be able to gorge yourself on all the dollar store pre-packaged shit food your NEET bux can buy! Or, you can get over yourself and get a job and take care of your own needs.
>>
>>34176862
learn to cook, it's a matter of throwing things that you have chopped into a pan

stop thinking you can't do anything to help it because you're the problem here desu friendo
>>
>>34177514
I feel like a girl looking up recipes on the internet
>>
>>34177570
just do it if you want to eat you fucking idiot
>>
>>34177570
you are literally less than 18 years old

also cooking is definitely a man's game
>>
>>34177367
>doing nothing to help self

Ok I guess doing more chores than humanely possible on the verge of passing out and applying to jobs with 0 mobility is nothing

Fuck off you have no idea what years of starving does to your body not to mention a whole fucking lifetime plus stress from having shitty parents
>>
File: 50shadesofkek.jpg (40KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
50shadesofkek.jpg
40KB, 600x610px
>>34176732
>addicted to weed
hahahahahah faggot
>>
>>34177707
Stop doing chores faggot
>>
>>34176732

Had a bagel for breakfast with two eggs and a banana.
Then had some thai chicken with rice for lunch.
Now eating an apple.
Will have some beans, then milk, and go to sleep.

I'm 5'7" and weigh 155 lb at 15% body fat.

Maybe try to eat better foods? I think if most people ate small amounts of regular foods like this they wouldn't be obese.

Plus I do at least 40 pushups a day for at least basic lazy exercise.
>>
>>34176775
>buy carbs,carbs, and carbs

yea he'll lose weight on that
>>
>>34177795
I have to theres 3 sink full worth of dishes in the sink, I can't even use the faucet , everything is covered in mold and cobwebs, everything has to be constantly vacuumed, I have cats that piss all over the house, every room is a fucking wreck, the cheap carpets have to be vacuumed every day, and the whole house is falling apart and there's random shit everywhere
>>
>>34177843
probably the second best advice op. the best advice to you is to stop being a lazy faggot and feeling sorry for yourself
>>
>>34177843
I will never be able to afford or eat like that my parents only buy 5 things

The sad part is id eat better with food stamps and soup kitchens I might be going to stay in a homeless shelter for a few months so I can eat.
>>
>>34177969
Let me guess, it's not your fault?
>>
>>34177977
Fuck off I can't eat like that go t fucking hell what the fuck am I supposed to do tell my parents to change? Go buy it myself with no money and car? Fuck off get out richfag only poor people can be robots
>>
>>34177886
How to spot someone who knows nothing about dieting
>>
>>34178003
Did I buy the fucking house?!?

Did I bring a child to a broken down mold infested house with no food, no car, no money, and no job for miles?!?

Clearly I did all this
>>
You're a stoned guy
>>
>>34178016
you got money for weed which isn't going to change your life. if you're a fat as shit (your words) then you definitely eat shit and that is definitely something you can tell your parents to change

im poor too bro and the meals that other anon listed are cheap as fuck
>>
>>34178040
it's good to admit to things you've done wrong
>>
>>34178232
I have PTSD/depression/anxiety/insomnia and I have unbearable chrons disease

I literally ever hardly smoke and it costs like three peoples life savings to have weed

I literally don't even drink or do anything for a buzz I don't even drink coffee I need weed as medicine just as bad as I need food maybe even more
>>
>>34178347
Also to me eating like that comes once a week

I love eating a healthy variety and my
Parents won't buy anything I ask for
>>
>>34178378
get a fucking job if your parents are gunna starve you or if you wanna be a neet go try and get welfare like a nigger
>>
>>34177994
>my parents only buy 5 things

I don't understand. Are you very very poor or very autistic?

Your parents don't buy any fruits or vegetables?

You can buy a frozen bag of broccoli 1 kg for $3.29 CAD where I am. A can of beans is nothing. Same with a can of tuna.

Bananas are $0.79 per pound

Why can't you buy a few small things for yourself?

You don't need that much food a day especially if you're trying to lose weight.
>>
>>34178347
>Crohn's

How on earth did you get obese with Crohn's disease. Do you have medication for it?
>>
>>34178497
>job is 30 miles away
>parents won't get me a car or use theirs
>>
Sounds like you already know the answer, but you just don't like it.
Ditch the weed, exercise, fucking walk to the store, buy a variety of food, learn to cook as a hobby cause why the fuck not? None of the cashiers give a fuck what you're buying at the register they just want their shift to end so they can enjoy their life.
>>
File: Bundy117d.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bundy117d.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
>>34176732
>>have a dollar store near me but I have anxiety and it's a small town and I don't like them seeing my buying habits

Try not to give a fuck if you can about what the minimum wage uringing faggot thinks of your eating habits.

>Walk in there like a boss looking at the ground.
>Don't make eye contact with anyone.
>Don't look at anyone.
>Only raise your head to look at the food items you want.
>If someone is in front of what you want fuck around looking at something else until they fuck off.
>Get in line Say hi when you get to the cashier.
DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT.
If you give them eye contact they will feel more comfortable about asking you shit about your day.
>Pay the man (helps if you know your total, and your ready with the cash.
>Grab bag, say thanks so they don't think your a total prick/creep. Saying thanks also helps you not stand out as the odd guy, and they are less likely to talk about you when you leave.

Repeat.
>>
>>34177570
what a tremendous faggot.
>>
>>34176732
There's a term for people like you: "Pathetic, whiny bitches".
>>
>>34179340
Oh, and don't act fast when leaving. Don't grab the bag out of the persons hand and walk out as fast as you can. Even if it kills you try to set yourself on slow/chill mod. NO ABRUPT autistic spazzy MOMEMENTS. Fast, abrupt people are looked upon as odd/creepy.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.