[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you suppose would happen if I went to Penn station in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1471978587897.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1471978587897.png
74KB, 412x351px
What do you suppose would happen if I went to Penn station in the middle of the night and boarded a train heading west with $200 in my pocket?

I'm a 29 year old NEET/hiki of five years.

Do you suppose if I make it to the Midwest a farmer would take me in and give me room and board in exchange for working on his farm?
>>
>>34176699
I don't know anon but it's nice to see another NY anon on this board
>>
>>34176699
why go to the midwest? There are farms all around her in NY. Even in the city.

You could always come upstate and stay on my uncle's farm if you really need it. Though you gotta put in work. And stay away from his daughter too.
>>
>>34176699
>Do you suppose ... a farmer would ... give me room and board in exchange for working on his farm?

More than half of U.S. farm workers are undocumented immigrants.
Source: http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/29/news/economy/american-farm-workers/

Of the roughly one million farm workers in the United States, most are immigrants, and an estimated one-quarter to one-half of them are illegal.
http://www.voanews.com/a/us-farmers-depend-on-illegal-immigrants-100541644/162082.html

Farmworkers' average annual income is $11,000; for a family it is approximately $16,000.4 This makes farm work the second lowest paid job in the nation (after domestic labor).
https://saf-unite.org/content/united-states-farmworker-factsheet

What do you think, OP?
>>
>>34176791
those were fuck ugly buildings

o'sizzle bin lizzle did us a great public service
>>
>>34177296
You mean Larry Silverstein?
>>
>>34177270
So is that a yes?

Regular work and real life is too stressful for me because of a host of various mental illnesses so I kind of need to seek an "alternative" living situation where I'm basically guaranteed food and roof over my head in exchange for low stress menial work.
>>
>>34177447
>basically guaranteed food and roof over my head in exchange for low stress menial work

Why do you think shitty service sector jobs exist
>>
>>34176699
I'm 24 and want to do the opposite I live in a farm land and want to run to the city with nothing do it
>>
>>34177447
join a cult

is this original
>>
>>34177481
What do you mean by "shitty" service sector jobs? Like Starbucks or retail? Because those jobs put you in a situation where you're basically a pay cheque away from being evicted while only eating rice and beans in the absolute shit hole part of town. Not low stress.
>>
>>34177447
Top ten states of producing, re farming: California, Iowa, Texas, Nebraska, Minnesota, Illinois, Kansas, North Carolina, Wisconsin, and Indiana
https://www.ers.usda.gov/faqs/

Median monthly rent per state as of 2000: California (747), Iowa (470), Texas (574), Nebraska (491), Minnesota (566), Illinois (605), Kansas (498), North Carolina (548), Wisconsin (540), and Indiana (521)

The cheapest of Iowa amounts to 5,640/yr. and the most expensive of California amounts to 8,964/yr. If the farmer is making $11,000 per year, and employing you, how much do you think you'll make? And if rent went up since 2000, do you think you'll make nearly enough?
>>
File: image.gif (965KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
965KB, 498x266px
>>34176699
Get robbed of your $200.

I'm a femlet so I'd just be kidnapped and sold to sex slavery or other forms of human trafficking

>see company that does group tours around any place in the world
>remember I'm a 5'1 girl
>probably would get raped the second I'm in a dark area
>>
>>34177638
I'm not looking to work on a farm for a wage and then leave the farm when the work day is over to go pay rent to live in an apartment i'm hoping for a situation where I live on the farm and work in exchange for three meals a day.
>>
File: AHHHHH!!!.jpg (84KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHH!!!.jpg
84KB, 700x700px
>>34176699

I know that feel, OP. But I know I'll be depressed and anxious no matter where I go so what's the fucking point

Going to be kicked out of the house anyway, so it's only my decision now
>>
>>34177638
If you're in California or Texas, or even Nebraska or Kansas, unless you have some actual farming experience or some sort of relevant education, you're going to have to know Spanish to get a job at the 'bottom floor', so to speak.

That's just the way it is in agriculture these days. My farming family in buttfuck nowhere New York bring in latino seasonal workers for pretty much every harvest, and it's probably the same in many states.
>>
>>34177736
That's sweet.

Good luck, OP. Takes something really special for that to happen.
>>
>>34177702

Nobody cares about enslaving fat ugly girls
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.