[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >in LDR >we play wow almost all day every day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1481436252302.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1481436252302.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>be me
>in LDR
>we play wow almost all day every day together
>always in Skype
>love each other, masturbate with each other a lot

>she has a friend that drives a truck, known her for longer than me
>he's friendzoned like fuck
>gets in public voice chat when he parks
>calls her everyday and drones on and on about stupid shit
>still on skype while they talk, can hear her saying "Uh-huh..Uh-huh...Uh-huh", like you do when you dont want to talk
>always cockblocks me by calling when we're getting horny
>think that he knows he does this

How do I get this fuckin annoying piece of shit to stop calling and wasting my time/boner? He makes me fuckin rage
>>
>in LDR
>Worried about "wasting" his boner
>>
File: xJlNuEJ.jpg (49KB, 480x700px)
xJlNuEJ.jpg
49KB, 480x700px
>>34176851
Can't you guys help me piss off a friendzoned cuck instead of this queer shit?
>>
>>34177028
>He's in an ldr
>Calls another man a cuck
>>
>>34177028
tell him to fuck off yourself or have your gf do it faggot
>>
>>34176343
if she keeps responding is for a reason
anon.
he fills some void in her that you can't.
You can't really love someone till you live with them don't rush into anything, and best of all don't get obsessed
>>
>>34177341
top kek

OP, r9k is not the place to post about relationshit you fuckin normie.
>>
>>34176343

>she sucks his cock the moment you piss her off just to get back at you

enjoy getting cucked you faggot LMAO just LMAO at you calling him the orbiter when all you do is feed this chick attention and haven't even seen her irl
>>
>>34176343
>gets in public voice chat when he parks

what in the fuck are you talking about OP
>>
>>34176343
This is upper echelon bait
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.