[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Settle your life. >Manage to achieve your goals. >Get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: neverending ride.jpg (190KB, 660x375px) Image search: [Google]
neverending ride.jpg
190KB, 660x375px
>Settle your life.
>Manage to achieve your goals.
>Get a qt gf that cares for you.
>Sorrow still continues
Back then I was telling myself that my sorrow was caused by problems and failure to achieve my goals. Yet it continues, with a bigger responsbility to face, which makes it harder for me escape by killing myself since I have more to leave behind.

What is left there to try to reach happiness? Filling my body until I go numb and senseless? How to deal with this neverending depressive feeling, and is it even possible?
>>
It's the struggle of having a conscience my friend. Only stupid people and sociopaths get to escape these feels.
>>
File: deadonarrival.png (461KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
deadonarrival.png
461KB, 1059x962px
>>34176223

I know that feel, OP. No matter what I achieve or what I acquire; there is always a feeling of dread and anxiety inside me. Even right now I want to bash my head against the wall until the pain leaves me.

Maybe I should dope myself on drugs so I can escape these feelings.
>>
>>34176328
>>34176249
If I believed it was a problem related can be fixed be fixed by chemicals, I would go that way. It is just a neverending thinking process, even after happy moments such sorrow takes over my thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eBUcBfkVCo
As it is expressed in this video, people struggling with depression have better perception of the world, yet this lowers productivity of the body to a levels that sometimes you can't even operate basic things. It is like a fault in evolution of humankind, where prioritising basic animal instics makes the most gain, and more important existential ideas pushes you to the bottom.
>>
File: guntohed.jpg (14KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
guntohed.jpg
14KB, 385x387px
>>34176469

>tfw there's no cure for depression

There's only 2 choices available to us, to die or to live, both are equally as terrifying.

I can't kill myself until my parents die. No one can know how badly I want to die, either.
>>
>>34176223
I can do the first 2 no problem but that 3rd thing on your list is fucking impossible.
>>
>>34176223
>blah blah blah I'm a Normie blah blah blah
>>
>>34177106
3 years ago there was a period in my life that I didn't leave home for weeks, had no contact with any human being for months. Luckily now I can overcome such periods just in few days.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.