[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell for the online dating meme I guess I never realized

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>tfw fell for the online dating meme

I guess I never realized just how repulsive I am to women. Not even the homely or plain looking girls with geeky interests want anything to do with me. I just wanted to be loved. I just wanted to one day hold someones hand, look lovingly into their eyes, feel their warmth against me, and know that I mean as much to them as they mean to me. I wish I could have just one lonely, dorky women who could love me and be with me forever, even though normal people go through romantic partners like tissues. I wish I could stop feeling lonely. I wish I could stop desiring companionship.
>>
>>34175321
Don't worry anon, someday you will find a companion... someday
>>
>>34175752
I'm 5'4" and ugly. I'm 24 and have never so much as held hands with a girl. The only times I've ever talked to girls was for work or school. All of my interests are as autistic as I am, like vidya, anime, and tabletop gaming.
>>
>>34175933
At least you arent a minority and just got doubles
>>
>>34175933
I can get you a subservient 7/10+ Skinny 18-24 girl of your choosing from a catalog of options, for a price. Drop a throwaway email and use a proxy. I will be in contact shortly.
>>
>>34175321
Don't worry about it anon. Most dating site women are damaged goods.

Think of it this way: these women, despite their inherent advantages in finding a partner, are forced to go online and advertise themselves. Chances are their disgusting smokers, single mothers, or have an alphabet soup in their vaginas.
>>
>>34175969
Is this real? How?

>>34175993
Doesnt that make it true about me?
>>
File: 1483244864488.jpg (375KB, 540x720px)
1483244864488.jpg
375KB, 540x720px
>>34175969
Thanks but no thanks. I want a girl to love me of her own free will. Plus I'm more attracted to geeky looking girls, he kind Chad would call a 4/10 or lower. Pic related is what I consider a 10/10.
>>
>>34176340
Hate to break it to you bro but even these girls won't ever get with you. They might not be interested in mainstream Chads but they will go for the Chads of their own culture - probably a muscly cultured tattooed masculine hipster musician type Chad who can show her a good time
>>
Try not worry about it too much OP.
I was once in your shoes, in the sense that I desperately wanted someone to be with, so much that it lead me to having to take anti depressants every day (which I still do), and made threads like this one. One day, in a stroke of (bad) luck, a girl wanted to date me, and, being the desperate being I was, I accepted. In the end, that relationship proved to be very traumatic to me, and sure, the moments in which we got to hold hands, look at each other in the eye and such were nice, but today I would rather all those things to never have happened.

I hope you get what you want OP, and hopefully things will go better with you than they did for me. Just try not to cling to these fantasies too much, if your relationship eventually doesn't go as planned, such fantasies will end up hurting you more than a breakup will.
>>
>>34175321
>I guess I never realized just how repulsive I am to women.
Don't worry anon most of men are these days. If you're not Chad, you're alone get used it
>>
>>34178510
shit. [email protected], not kingkupkupo
>>
>>34175321
it'll be ok anon, honestly what you wrote is really romantic and there are girls out there really into that and will appreciate you.
>>
I met my bf online and we dated for just over a year before finally meeting. He's a weeby /pol/-tard shut in. We met last month and it was pretty incredible. It's not impossible to make work. Just saying.
>>
>>34179683
how do you "date" if you haven't met?
>>
>>34179820
I see reading isn't your strong suit.
>>
>>34176053
It's not real. At worst it's a troll/blackmailer, at best it's a pimp who'd try to get you a fat ugly prostitute.
>>
>>34179885
i see living in the real world isn't your forte

hf in the pixel world
>>
>>34180105
Nigger I said we met last month after dating for over a year. Stop being a retard.
>>
>>34179683
Where did you meet? 4chan?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.