[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop feeling so empty? It sounds edgy I guess but it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (85KB, 315x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85KB, 315x300px
How do I stop feeling so empty? It sounds edgy I guess but it's true. I recently watched randytaylor69s videos and kept wanting to watch them but realized how pathetic that is. I mainly just listen to music and walk around my yard on the weekends when I don't have work
>>
>>34175278
get a hobby, you will have something to be interested in, and also meet people who share that hobby. win win
>>
When anon said hobby, think big.
Think driving, flying, coding, dealing, whatever.

You've got something to gain.

Would be worth your time using meetup.com or seeing what classes are around.

Yoga is good to meet hot blooded people that like phisical interaction.
That and stressed people.
>>
or just go on Grindr
>>
>>34175278
Religion. As a Christian, I'm pretty much immune to emptiness.
>>
>>34175647
lol, keep telling yourself that. doesn't apply to any christians i've ever met
>>
>>34175647
lol this is what my parents taught me
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
When I finally got internet in high school I read stuff about it and realized they are crazy
>>
Go in the woods
Smoke some cigs
Play video games
I dunno
>>
>>34175278
find something you feel compelled to do, just walk out and do what your intuition tells you
>>
>>34175724
>Christian Identity (also known as Identity Christianity[1]) (CI), a white-supremacist and nordicist interpretation of Christianity, advocates the belief that the Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, Nordic and kindred peoples are the descendants of the ancient Israelites and also the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (primarily as a result of the Assyrian captivity).
That is way off-doctrine and probably heretical.

That aside, why are we crazy?
>>
>>34177448
i meant my parents since they have contorted religious views that arent at all mainstream
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.