[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just move to another country or city if you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: MeAndRichard.jpg (45KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
MeAndRichard.jpg
45KB, 300x225px
Why don't you just move to another country or city if you're in a big country, and reinvent your personality, robots?

You can become a biker, an antifa activist, a tarot reader, a freedom fighter, anything you can think of, just devise a stereotype and act like you think that person would act, and people will accept it as the real you.

What's stopping you?

If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. -- Henry David Thoreau
>>
File: 1482705441785.jpg (37KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1482705441785.jpg
37KB, 269x270px
I'm not a sociopath. I can only bee myself
>>
>>34174221
Who are you really though? Can't you at least imagine the best version of "yourself"?

When you play a role and see people react to you as if it's real, it quickly becomes real, you don't need to be a sociopath for this, seeing your fantasy echoed by others will do the trick on its own.
>>
I'm black so my options are limited to places like Britain where blacks are somewhat integrated into the society.

I can't go to Finland and just walk about. Regardless of how I acted, I'd just be that alien black guy in a sea of whites.
>>
>>34174381
>I can't go to Finland and just walk about.

Meanwhile in real life: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jani_Toivola
>>
>only speak English and shit at picking up languages (I've tried)
>no money to get started
>no marketable skills so no matter what I try to do I'll inevitably just turn into a wagecuck in a different environment
>>
>>34174148

>Antifa

OUT OUT OUT, SAY IT LOUD SAY IT CLEAR MUSLIMS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.
>>
>>34175579
Why not? Why are you welcome here and they're not, wherever "here" is?
>>
>>34176062

My People are the ones living here, of course we are welcome. We don't want them here, that means they are not welcome. They bring backwards thinking into societies and have proven over and over again that they will not convert.

Why are you defending a religion that throws gays off of buildings, buries women to there shoulders and crushes there fucking heads with stones until they die BECAUSE THEY WERE RAPED. Yeah, get informed before you say some cuck shit like "Why aren't muslims welcome in America?"
>>
>>34174148
Please are you the union organiser anon that went to jail and has a wikipedia page on them? If so you are a good shit and you once helped me out with some kind words so thanks for that!
>>
>>34176123
Who are your people and why do you think they have a right to exclude anyone? The world is moving fast beyond that kind of archaic thinking.
>>
>>34176123
>throwing gays off buildings
>stoning sluts
>bad
>>
>>34176569
we'll deport you soon, don't worry
>>
File: 1451352265653.jpg (263KB, 533x687px) Image search: [Google]
1451352265653.jpg
263KB, 533x687px
>>34176604
We have freedom here in America. Why don't you go live live in sandnigger land if you feel that way, faggot. People can slut around, and be faggots if they want.
>>
>>34174148
>an antifa activist

Fuck off
>>
>>34176879
It's going to be so fun when Trump is no longer in power, and all you people have exposed your true colors encouraged by him, so you'll all be on the blacklist. :)
>>
>>34174148
I always wanted to do this. But again, idk if life would be better if i move out
>>
File: 1479796933968.jpg (35KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1479796933968.jpg
35KB, 640x633px
>>34174148
You must be so happy Trump has won, right? I can't believe I will get to see SJW tears for the next 4 years, it's like a dream.
>>
>>34176982
Yes, having a fascist president to rally against never helped the left, right? Oh wait, remember Bush? Or were you too young to see how his reign consolidated the left and gave it a cause to fight for?
>>
>>34176932
What?
I just don't like violent ideologues.
You're no better than the fucking brownshirts.
>>
>>34176932
Also you faggots don't know what fascism is.

Just change your name to Anti-Right or something.
Can't go around trying to demonise everything you don't like by labelling it as fascism.
>>
>>34177022
Did I say it never happened? But Obama did the job for 8 years, or you'll call him a "fascist" too?
>>
>>34176932

>:)

Normie get out of here
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.