[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women aware of the true recesses of the male mind? Do they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1484518068469.jpg (1MB, 1567x2350px) Image search: [Google]
1484518068469.jpg
1MB, 1567x2350px
Are women aware of the true recesses of the male mind?

Do they know that even average, normal, "nice" guys regularly have thoughts about licking up their sweat and being smothered by their waste orifices?

Or do they think that only perverts have those thoughts, and all the attractive men only think thoughts like
>I would bed her in a ravishing manner. What a pretty qt she is! :^) I'll pick her a big ol' daisy and take her on a picnic in the park!

Like, do women know that men are actually craving the taste of their shitholes?
>>
Women don't care as long as he's a chad.
>>
youre just so depraved you're trying to convince yourself that your fucked up desires are normal

good luck
>>
>>34173280
Anon not everyone has nasty fetishes like you. Sure I have mine but sweat and shit and what not is gross.
>>
>>34173302
This is always the right answer
>>
>>34173306
>>34173318
no virgins in this thread please
>>
Women don't see non-Chad men as anything, for them you're just furniture.
>>
>>34173280

Are men aware of the true recesses of the female mind?

Do they know that even average, normal, "kind" girls regularly have thoughts about licking up their semen and being chocked by a sweaty penis?

Or do they think that only hambeasts have those thoughts, and all the attractive girls only think thoughts like
>I would bed him on our wedding night. What a handsome lad he is! :^) I'll bake him a nice apple pie and take him on a picnic in the park!

Like, do men know that women are actually craving the taste of a penis?
>>
>>34173475
Why do roasties always do this? How fucking dumb is your gender?
>>
>Do they know that even average, normal, "nice" guys regularly have thoughts about licking up their sweat and being smothered by their waste orifices?

WUT?

That's not true at all. In fact I'm really sick of this meme that all men at always thinking about sex. I only think about sex if I'm horny and about to fap and that happens about twice a month. And if you check the statistics for my age, that's not strange either.

You perverts should stop assuming everyone is doing the same. Men have other things on their hands besides their penis.
>>
>>34173280
>Are women aware of the true recesses of the male mind?
Yes. It's actually the opposite situation, men usually consider women to be pure and kind. I guess that's why they always dump me when I tell them about my fetishes.
>>
Don't complain about how you're such a nice good guy and how women don't understand you and you are so nice and sweet and men only like Chad.
>>
OP I know what you mean completely.

I/m kinda curious too.
>>
>>34173475
Yes, we all understand women think like that, but only about Chad. The rest of us go totally unnoticed.

>>34173507
>if you check the statistics for my age, that's not strange either.
Are you 60?
>>
Girls have depraved fetishes too
>>
File: IMG_1594.png (720KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1594.png
720KB, 1136x640px
>Or do they think that only perverts have those thoughts, and all the attractive men only think thoughts like
>>I would bed her in a ravishing manner. What a pretty qt she is! :^) I'll pick her a big ol' daisy and take her on a picnic in the park!

Yes :^)
>>
>>34173280
they know it and they build their lives around it
what the fuck do you mean are they "aware" lmao
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.