[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw really hate eyeglasses Why can't everyone just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 23.png (264KB, 434x433px)
23.png
264KB, 434x433px
>tfw really hate eyeglasses
Why can't everyone just have perfect vision?
>>
>>34173005
BLM are a terrorist organization.
The fact that the US is allowing terrorist organizations to pop up like this is an indication of some dark times.
>>
>>34173022
Terrorist organizations usually end up hurting their own communities more.

It's the same with Islamic terrorism; that's why the U.S. enables and supports it.
>>
>>34173005
maybe one day they will have drops that improve your vision. If any scientist read this please
>>
>>34173104

I think they already have lens that you put at night and then it corrects your myopa for the day.

Just give it a few years Anon. When I was born, they couldn't reattach cut hands and I'm not a dinosaur. It's going fast. What a time to be alive without a gf.
>>
>>34173104
>>34173005
Glasses are literally a monopoly, I wouldn't be surprised if sight improving eye drops are a thing and the powers that be are just holding back on it until they find a way to make it as profitable as possible.
>>
>>34173220
What the fuck ar you smoking? Glasses are a monopoly by who? You got frames made by a billion different manufacturers, you got dozens of lens manufacturers, the eye surgery is getting cheaper and more advanced by the day, contact lens there's also a million manufacturers and they got more advanced. Please, pray tell how are they a monopoly?
>>
>>34173580
Many of those companies are owned by one
>>
>>34174032
You referencing that dumbass "Adam ruins everything" video? That's pretty far from the truth, although VSP / Eyemed definitely conspire against private optometrists.
>>
>>34173005
i wish we still lived in the cavemen times. all the people who wear glasses today would get btfo.
>>
>>34174144
I wear glasses because it makes me look smarter. I can see fine except for a slight astigmatism.
>>
>>34174144
How come? You have to be really really blind not to be able to hunt/do agriculture effectively

Perfect vision is only requires for the abstractions of modern life like reading.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.