[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do women actually want? >a loving, loyal BF >or to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: pepe.png (44KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
44KB, 540x540px
what do women actually want?

>a loving, loyal BF
>or to be pumped by multiple chads
>>
Fucking women will want to suck and fuck until they're 40 and will then settle down with a loyal BF once they reach 40 and are past their prime, leeching off of his money.

Stupid two faced niggers of gender.
>>
>>34172840

They want to suck and fuck until they're 40 and then settle down with a beta provider who doesn't know he's raising Chad's fuck trophies.
>>
I actually want to be bullied and molested by Stacey
>>
I think they want to suck and fuck until they're 40.
>>
>>34172840
As I'm told most of them want to suck and fuck until they reach about 40 or thereabouts.
After that that boat sails they just settle with a beta provider they aren't completely disgusted by and live off him for the rest of their days.

Often raising the children of other men on his coin.
>>
They probably want to suck and fuck until theyre 40.
>>
>>34172840

They want a daddy figure, someone that has authority over them and that fucks them. That's that Chad really is, honestly. Chad doesn't put her on a pedestal. It isn't just about looks, there are ugly Chads too. Chads know how to manipulate women. Women learn to manipulate men as soon as they hit puberty and are in school. It's why many young women, say high school age, think having a boyfriend that's in their 20's is some kind of big achievement. They see it as an achievement that they could manipulate someone older than them just by having a vagina. Chads see right through the bullshit and just treat them like the whores they're all. No respect. Chads usually have a role model growing up and sometimes their looks help them if they're a little retarded but they eventually learn. If you can get them young and inexperienced enough (no not pedoshit u sick fuck), you can have a "loving, loyal gf". It's hard these days because of the Internet, apps, and shit.

I have an uncle that's 50 years old. Works construction so he's pretty healthy and looks good. Makes decent money. He still finds women in their 30's and 40's that are complete sluts, as if they were 20 year olds. He's also a single father. Age doesn't change anything. He fucks a new girl at least once a week, sometimes multiple in the same week. Usually found on more obscure old shit like Badoo and stuff. And they're not all fat ugly pigs either, some qts too. Charisma goes a long way. When I worked with my uncle, we would stop by this gas station every day and he would flirt with the cashier. Eventually, he got to fuck her and he showed me her nudes and shit. They even came to him sometimes. It was amazing. This cashier was like mid 20's too. Of course he wasn't going to "settle down" with any of these sluts, he just fucks them. More like friends with benefits. I wouldn't be surprised if the women he fucks hope he settles down but he doesn't. He just bullshits around and some leave after a few fucks.
>>
All women are different and want something different at different times in their life... just like you dumb ass.
When I was 13-16 I wanted to be accepted by men. since 16 I've wanted to be a loving housewife
my friend wanted to be a housewife until she was 16 and then suddenly got fed up and just wanted to fuck everything
different strokes for different folks.
>>
>>34173300
Is this a cry for help anon? Did your uncle make you give him the succ?
>>
>>34173472

No, in fact, my uncle helped me get laid. He was like a second father. My real father didn't teach me shit. I got to fuck a few of his sluts too when they were drunk.
>>
File: 1484453429000.png (559KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484453429000.png
559KB, 800x800px
>>34172881
>past their prime
>after 40
>>
File: 01 (486).jpg (15KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
01 (486).jpg
15KB, 231x244px
>>34173427

>All women are different
>>
File: 13.png (131KB, 396x357px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
131KB, 396x357px
Let me tell you, especially if they are young they just want to fuck. I had a small instance of this happening to me;

>Meet girl at work
>Everyone goes well
>Attraction both ways
>Take her out twice
>Third date take her out to a club with 2 friends
>We end up hooking up, i let out i want something more (A relationship)
>After that mood ruined
>Started looking angry
>Kept moving away when i touched her
>Before this she was loving it

You know the funniest thing? my friend is trying to fuck her now. He directly tells her how he wants to fuck her brains out, make her deep-throat his dick over the phone and she litrelly likes it AND TRIES HARD to set up dates with him. She also told him why i was being a "gentleman" how it was cringe worthy etc.. just because i wasn't upfront and molesting her body.

She even got upset because he doesn't answer her messages and she told him off at work.

Last thing i ever show a woman respect.
>>
>>34173533
>implying every person is exactly the same
r u stupid
>>
>>34173559
#FailedNormieThings

get the fuck out
>>
File: m6.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
m6.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>34173608
>get the fuck out

No, i have legitimate experience with woman. I'm staying and making sure my robots don't fuck up like i did and to never show a woman any sort of respect.
>>
>>34173602

Yes, are you autistic? Men and women are generally the same. We're humans. We have the same desires. It's how Chad can fuck multiple women. Are all the women Chad fucks the same or not?
>>
File: 01 (337).png (21KB, 485x332px) Image search: [Google]
01 (337).png
21KB, 485x332px
>>34173602

>women are people

sugartits please
>>
>>34173646
You're fucking stupid. Everyone has a different personality, fetish, morals, desires, turn ons and turn offs. Have you never seen a Chad with a BBW? Have you never seen a stacy with an ugly POS? Get out of your basement and off of /r9k/ and see the real world dumbass.
>>
File: black-bird-hitler-shoulder.jpg (106KB, 700x631px) Image search: [Google]
black-bird-hitler-shoulder.jpg
106KB, 700x631px
>>34173718
Not him but you think too highly of woman, they are all the same shit different smell.
>>
>>34173718
>Have you never seen a Chad with a BBW?

In public? No, fucks them? Of course. Why do you think many fat women turn into feminist trash? Because Chad fucks them but don't want to be seen with them. This is very common.

>Have you never seen a stacy with an ugly POS?

Yes, this is a woman using her looks/vagina to get with an uggo with money. Very common also.

You have no experience in the real world, kiddo. You living in your safespace isn't a real world. Get out more. I wouldn't be surprised if you're some early 20's trash kiddo that probably goes to college. KYS.
>>
>>34172840
To be pumped by as many chads as they can until their looks can't carry them anymore. Then they want a loyal beta bf who makes decent money and will support them and accept that what happened in the past doesn't matter. Which is why anyone who settles for a non virgin is a cuck.
>>
>>34172840
They want both, you don't know anything about women
>>
File: ff.png (200KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
200KB, 396x385px
>>34173673
Lying deceiving snakes who want to take your money and never really care about you and will talk bad about you in your social circle.. they are people r-right?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.