[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw desesperately snooping on my gfs shit trying to find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: DINGDINGDING.jpg (74KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
DINGDINGDING.jpg
74KB, 325x325px
>tfw desesperately snooping on my gfs shit trying to find something shady so I can break up with her without guilt
Fuck, i love her but she apparently doesn't, each day she is less affectionate and more of a bitch, its a totally different person compared to what we were six months ago, I just want a reason to definitely hate her and kick her out of my life
>>
So just wait for her to break up with you then. Same result, none of the guilt, and you literally didn't have to do anything shady or otherwise.
>>
>>34172786
She already hinted about it, I'll just TRY to stop giving a fuck to her, but its hard since I literally dream about her almost every night.
Fuck, this is what I deserve for getting my first gf and woman contact at 21yrs old
>>
>>34172839
I am you in the future
4 months after breakup, pure agony. Try to salvage it and have a talk with her. Be affectionate
You don't want this hell, trust me.
>>
Just do it man.

Stop caring about how she's going to take it and be honest with her. Not brutally honest, but honest enough. "I just don't think we're good together" is good enough.
>>
>>34172839
If you feel strongly about her, why don't you work on fixing your relationship? Do something together, treat her to something, whatever.
>>
>>34173463
according to op she doesn't love him anymore
what is the point?
>>
She's no longer attracted to you and resents being stuck in the relationship.
Break up with her
>>
>>34172758
break up with her, you pussy. better to feel "guilt" rather than be stuck in a relationship that is fruitless.
>>
>snooping on my gfs shit
i read this literally
fuck this degenerate place
>>
OP here
>>34173401
>>34173463

This >>34173483, each day she is giving less of a fuck about me, better to move on already and be incredibly lonely since I have 0 friends and won't find someone more attractive and like the way I liked her
>>
>>34172758
>>tfw desesperately snooping on my gfs shit trying to find something shady so I can break up with her without guilt
>each day she is less affectionate and more of a bitch

Might be a connection between these two.

Just sayin'...
>>
>>34172758
This thread is disturbingly normalfaggot.
>>
>>34173787
Not really, I started doing it after she was a total bitch already
>>
>>34172758
just link her to this thread you pussy or copy paste it to her or read it to her faggot stop polluting the board with your normie bullshit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.