[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I often take shower for almost Anyone else feel comfortable staying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IWk86Vu.jpg (39KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
IWk86Vu.jpg
39KB, 527x612px
I often take shower for almost Anyone else feel comfortable staying inside a toilet

I often take a shower for an hour or just stay there doing nothing. My parent complain about it often.

Sometimes I feel more comfortable there than my own room. I think I like the tightness of it and how I feel secluded and undisturbed by the outside world
>>
>>34172691
i prefer bubblr baths
i can stay in bathtub for over an hour
comfy af
>>
>>34172691
staying inside toilets can be very comfy, anon. I agree.
>>
File: 01 (233).png (4KB, 224x217px) Image search: [Google]
01 (233).png
4KB, 224x217px
>>34172691

>I often take shower for almost Anyone else feel comfortable staying inside a toilet
>>
>>34172691
im with you OP, showers are very comfy and listening to the shower water falling is pretty nice
>>
you parents know you're touching yourself in there anon
>>
>>34172691
ITT, op thinks he is autistic and wants us to give a fuck
>>
Showers are the only warmth I feel any more because I live in a cold country and haven't touched another human being in fuck knows how long.

I've gotten used to it though.
>>
>>34172691
I love it, too. It gives me the feeling of being secure and isolated. A small room where I have my privacy. I often go to the toilet when I notice that I'm overloaded by the outside world.
>>
File: TUCKED IN.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
TUCKED IN.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
OP, I can actually explain perfectly why you, me, and many fellow NEETS enjoy taking long showers.

The limbic system controls feelings of loneliness. Heat affects the limbic system, hence why a warm blanket feels "cozy" and nice.

Most normies have a healthy limbic system from laying down next to romantic partners. Most robots have a destroyed limbic system from decades of loneliness, rejection and misery.

Now, here's something I think is cool as absolute fuck, maybe you'll find it neat too. So, since the limbic system causes feelings of loneliness, couldn't you just cut it out and be free? Back when lobotomies were popular, surgeons actually tried that exact thing. And the result? The patient lost all motivation, was basically a hollow lifeless zombie.

So, long story short, enjoy your long showers robros.
>>
>>34173132
so what you are saying is we need body pillows that heat up?
>>
>>34173175
I honestly purchased an expensive body pillow, it sadly wasn't much better than my normal king size hug pillow. But yes, I absolutely highly recommend to every single robot to buy a king size pillow to hold at night. Dropped my suicidal ideation from 10/10 to 9/10.
>>
>>34173223
Also, you can spray the pillow with some nice perfume, that's what I do to boost the delusion.
>>
>>34172691

Yeah. Taking long showers is a sign of depression desu but everyone here probably knows that

I live alone so a lot times I'll take a shower with the lights off and music playing and sometimes it lasts 30-40 minutes
>>
>>34173254
perfume is honestly shit
>>
I think hot baths are pretty cozy. You can relax completely, drink or eat if you want. Do it in the dark with candles or something.
>>
>>34173319
True, most of it smells awful and generic. Curve's perfume is pretty good and cheap though.
>>
>>34173175

I want a body pillow but my family will laugh at me for the rest of my natural life even if I don't put a character on it.

I also have no idea where to find a Reimu cover and even if I knew, I have no money.
>>
File: 1471329213654.png (515KB, 453x566px) Image search: [Google]
1471329213654.png
515KB, 453x566px
>come home from work
>grab bottle of liquor
>turn the radio on
>sit in the shower drinking until the hot water runs out
It's the closest thing I get to joy anymore.
>>34173254
I have a big, soft body pillow I got years ago. No anime girl on it or anything, just a nice pillow. I've started spraying it with my ex's perfume to help me sleep.
>>
>>34173465
same my dude, I'd never buy a daki and reveal my true power level
>>
>>34173512

I once bought a pair of fumos and it was a minor joke for a while.

Had to put them in a sealed plastic bag though because my bedroom is exposed to the outside world due to structural failure, and if I left them out, they'd get damaged from black mold.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.