[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you wake up one morning and realize that you are imprisoned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

If you wake up one morning and realize that you are imprisoned by your own primal and that they are morally wrong, what would you do?
I think hunger is what drives us to eat animal flesh, reproduction is what drives us to have sex, if we're tired we need to sleep.
The need of those is what makes it acceptable, but in case of food we can switch and be vegan.
That's why it is possible to choose that eating meat is disgusting.
Now look at the goals of human society and you will see that the endgame will probably be a society where everyone will be immortal and can have sex all day.
Even sex robots are no alternative since humans always seek to reproduce and their psyche will tell them that sex with robots is wrong.
Everything you do is heavily influenced by your instincts and it's all to obey your DNA.
Even suicide is just a eay to clean up people that waste ressources.
How can we free ourselves from being scum?
Society is a sick construct I don't want to live in.
>>
Even right now I feel how my health worsened after I made this realization. It's as if every mistake in this system results in punishment in form of a mental sickness that leads into suicide. I may sound paranoid, but you can't prove me wrong. If you had to kill your parents to luve you would accept it like every other animal, too. You wouldn't feel the love between you and them and would have no regrets. Emotions are just very complex constructs of the urge to survive. In the end you can only kys, obey the system or break out. The only thing that makes me wonder is how to break our. You would have to stop your urge for sex and the likes, but that's somehow impossible without penalties.
>>
You're rambling a bit there man. Its difficult to keep up with what your point is. I can guess that you probably need some sleep man. I kinda get what you're saying but it's difficult to really see your point. I'd say this: be the change you want, and also, go get some sleep.

The world is pretty shitty man. We can only try to help it be less shitty in how we live and treat others. Thats all we can do, but that has potential to make for powerful change.

But yeah man get some sleep.
>>
>>34172776
I don't know I somehow feel stressed due to realizing how less control we have about ourselves. Even thinking may just be a result of eating, sex, breathing and sleep. I feel like there's no point in feeding this world's system anymore and as a result I became nihilistic depressed. Antidepressants don't help me obviously, because it's a result of my personality.
>>
>>34172508
It's difficult and perhaps impossible but it is required to follow the steps of grieving (to reach acceptance) for every bit of natural slavery that the universe creates for you.

Once you do that, you'll be enlightened. But this enlightenment is akin to living death. Which is very funny because it is suicide also!

Life is very funny! Ha ha ha!
>>
>>34172508
You just got to accept that you are just a construct of chemistry in your brain, either you accept and have fun with you life, or you off yourself because why the hell not, it's not like the worlds stops spinning without you. Personally i have chosen the first one, i just accept the premise, life is a struggle, and you don't get a big prize at the end, you die, that's it. But i try to have fun on my way to death, it's like choosing the blue or the red pill.
>>
>>34173202
I agree with you famalam. Struggle can be fun. It fucking hurts but it's fun too. And death is fascinating in itself anyway so yeah
>>
>>34172982
>>34173202
I might overthink this for a few days, but at the moment I'll probably go for the redpill and be an hero. After all my personality may just be a mistake of my genes and identifying myself as such calms me somehow down. It's as if I found my place where I can truly live for my intentions and believes.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.