[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw nigger broke into my car >tfw took: a bunch of napkins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: robot vs nigress.webm (2MB, 636x356px) Image search: [Google]
robot vs nigress.webm
2MB, 636x356px
>tfw nigger broke into my car
>tfw took: a bunch of napkins from dominoes, bunch of burned cds, 3 phone chargers (only 2 work), some old pens, 2 5qt motor oil containers (retard tried to jump a fence and dropped them), 2 cheap walmart wiper blades that I've been meaning to use since the ones I have are broken
>dumbass forgot to check the backseat where I have a tool set to fix my car (worth $50)
>total gain to him: ~$15 to $20
>have to pay $200 to get a new window

Literally wtf is wrong with niggers? Someone help me understand what goes through their chimp brains
>>
>>34172215
15-20 can you get you some liquor or cigs senpai
>>
Peanuts and bananas
>>
>>34172215
>not leaving your car unlocked and just not leaving anything valuable in it

I NEVER, EVER lock my doors. It's been gone through once and I lost $3 in quarters and had to stuff some papers back into the glovebox.
>>
Hopefully it will get it sent off to prison too. I don't mind any minority besides niggers but damn do i hate them
>>
>>34172329
The problem with that is them easily being able to pop the trunk and taking out whatever that want without making any noise. At least if they break your window they would try to leave quickly lest someone hears the noise and sees them
>>
>>34172268
Price on the street is maybe like $5 though
>>
>>34173034
>pay hundreds to replace a window and go through red tape with insurance company
Or
>not keep anything valuable in your car
It's an easy choice. Same thing happened to me. Never lock my car and I never keep anything valuable in there. Nigger rifled through my car. Threw tissues and receipts all over the car, left glovebox and center console open. Dumb nigger didn't find shit, he didn't even bother to take my spare change, or the skateboard in the back seat that he could easily sell for 20 to 50 bucks.
>>
>>34172215

Eh.

>move to city
>have old car
>park under el tracks
>a month later, it looks abandoned
>no one bothers it
>coworker has somewhat newer car
>lives in same shady neighborhood
>puts cardboard sign in window saying 'no stero'
>and sure enough, he has no stereo from when someone stole
>boasts to me that you do this because no one bothers when you don't have a stereo
>some asshole kids break the window on his car
>mess up his car
>write on sign under "no stero" : "BUY ONE"
>they also correct his spelling to "stereo"
>shows it to me
>"hey, at least they're literate"
>next he decides he's just going to leave everything unlocked
>"they don't bother cars that are unlocked because that means there's nothing valuable"
>about three days later
>someone steals his car
>takes it for a joyride with some gangbangers who shoot up some storefront
>no one hurt, but license plate / make / model seen by witnesses
>turns up in some crack house driveway
>torched
>drive him there
>keys in the ignition (sort of melted)
>police are questioning him
>he's like, "I don't even bother locking because YOU aren't doing your job"
>the police officer is like, "but you left your car open with the keys in the ignition in a rathole neighborhood..."
>shrugs all around
>>
>>34173053

if that's what they stole, price on the street is like nothing...no one gonna fence that shit
>>
>>34172215
>total gain to him: ~$15 to $20
this is what he cared about and got, so he won
and he doesn't care about your gay cracker window lol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.