[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, would you consider dating a single mom? Pic related is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

/r9k/, would you consider dating a single mom? Pic related is messaging me on a dating site. DESU as long she wants to have more kids with me, whats so bad about raising someone else's kid? I think single moms are more desperate for a real relationship, so you might even be able to snag one who would normally be out of your league in terms of looks, just because she has a kid and needs some beta bux.
>>
File: 1484444829617.jpg (8KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
1484444829617.jpg
8KB, 239x210px
>>34171737
I would have sex with one
Not date or marry though tbqh I'm to intelligent for that
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>34171737
>whats so bad about raising someone else's kid
>>
File: 23948672.jpg (36KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
23948672.jpg
36KB, 300x391px
If she couldn't maintain a relationship with the first guy, what makes you think you're any different?
>>
>>34171737
Nothing is wrong with it. Man the fuck up and be there for that kid unlike their waste of a father.

If you can manage to not be an abusive asshole, you are already winning the game.
>>
Only if her husband died in a respectable manner.
>>
File: 148435174410.jpg (13KB, 231x205px) Image search: [Google]
148435174410.jpg
13KB, 231x205px
>>34171815
>>34171811
This no just fuck her with anticonceptivs and fuck her then dump her make her believe you care about the kid as well good luck as
>>
>>34171737

I myself would never do it because if she left her previous baby's father, she could leave me and it shows that she doesn't give a shit about responsibility and the weight of child rearing.

But you're free to do what you want OP. Every child needs a stable, two parent household and if you're fine with her being a single mother, then go for it.

Id be cool with adoption, but if a woman is a single mother then it means something is wrong.
>>
>>34171737
Single mothers are the biggest trash out there. They brough some poor kid to this world because the bad boy chadson wanted to do it raw.

Now they continue to bring more random men in his life and he know that they are fucking his whore mom.
>>
>>34171737
>dating a single mom?
Hell no. If you're okay with raising someone elses kid go ahead. I wouldn't do it.
>>
>>34171737
I dated a single mom when I was in uni but she was 10 years older than me and didn't expect me to help raise her kids. Instead she acted like a mother figure and cooked me dinner/bought me drinks at the bar.
>>
File: 1370192024676.jpg (30KB, 364x366px) Image search: [Google]
1370192024676.jpg
30KB, 364x366px
>only if her previous man would have died
>only if the kid was really young or already left the house
>only if she would barry my child also

then yes, if you dont agree to the things above you are a fuckin cuck
>>
File: 1412345299553.jpg (24KB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
1412345299553.jpg
24KB, 400x333px
>>34171737
Im so desperate at this point Id be down for it.
We could fuck and then when the kid comes home we can play minecraft all day and then ill fuck his mom again at night and go home
>>
>>34171910
Adoption is bad too, most orphans come from the lowest levels of the gene pool.

If you must, at least stay within your race and nation.
>>
>>34171737
>body destroyed by pregnancy
i don't think you realize how saggy boobs, stomach and ass gets after having a kid. as well as loose vagina. and you didn't even get to enjoy it.
>even more heightened sense of entitlement
"my kid is my world" is the motto of every single mother. she won't accept anything less than the absolute best. if chad comes along, she will leave you. women don't change just because they had a kid.
>>
>>34171954
That sounds really nice, desu
>>
>>34172026

I'm just saying I wouldn't have a problem raising a kid that wasn't mine. The problem I have is that a single mother is usually damaged or fucked up in someway. The mother is the problem, not that there's a kid.
>>
As someone raised by a single mom, no. Hell no. After meeting and talking with a lot of single moms, they're identical in their mindset.

The want to have a "family" or family experience without any regard for the present or past such as stability, financial well being, or intra-personal relationships.
>>
>>34171737

I would rather not, if I can't even find a "normal" gf, how could I ever manage a relationship in hard mode?

It's extra problems when I can't even handle the simple ones.
>>
>>34172152
Yeah, but by raising the kid you're enabling Chad and Stacy's poor decisions. Also, the kid is the genetic offspring of the unstable mother and the irresponsible father.

The kid would never respect you either, and the mother would always side with him/her against you.
>>
Yeah but I wouldn't have anything to do with the kid.
I wouldn't be a dick about it but I'd make it perfectly clear that I'm not a replacement dad.
>>
Single moms still love their ex and you should avoid them.

Except if you already have kids.
>>
Single father here

Only reason any of you robots should consider banging a single mother is if you're also a parent. You have choices otherwise.
>>
I think it depends on the reason why she's single. If she was with a guy who was obviously bad for her, or made bad decisions on her own then I wouldn't want to. If she had a decent relationship and something happened to him, I.e work/car accident, then I probably would.
>>
>>34172362
And guess which scenario makes up the overwhelming majority?
>>
I would. There are actually hot young moms (not to be confused with a MILF) out there that are bangable.

They're one of the easiest girls to fuck, because if you use the "I love your kid even though is not mine" meme and start doing stuff for/with the kid such as buying him/her clothes, food, toys or anything they'd want, would make her wanna fuck you instantly. You just gotta be careful because there are ones that are dumb bitches who ended up in that situation just because they wanted to fuck chad and actually thought that when chad told her that she's "beautiful" he meant it when in reality he just wanted to fuck her dumb ass.
>>
>>34171737

nope. everything is falling apart, feminism is the greatest meme.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.