[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We irreparably fucked up society when we started calling girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1012.jpg (424KB, 600x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1012.jpg
424KB, 600x618px
We irreparably fucked up society when we started calling girls prude as an insult
>>
>sexual conservatism is the highest display of morality

Kill yourself. There is nothing moral or immoral of having sex.
>>
>>34171265
Tumblr fed roastie detected
>>
>>34171265
Back to Tumblr, degenerate.
>>
>>34171199
that plunging neckline is unforgivably sinful
>>
>>34171279
>>34171300

Start arguing any time faggot. Your position is indefensible.
>>
>>34171336
Sex is the most intimate thing two humans can share and to treat it willy nilly and to have a bunch of loveless sex suggests that you're an emotionally deficient narcissist who needs constant validation
>>
>>34171279
>>34171300
t. salty robots
>>
>>34171386
>Sex is the most intimate thing two humans can share and to treat it willy nilly and to have a bunch of loveless sex suggests that you're an emotionally deficient narcissist who needs constant validation

And this is relevant to morality how so?
>>
>>34171449
To engage in constant emotionless sex suggests that you have poor moral fiber.
>>
>>34171199
>guys who can't get laid call girls prudes
>girls stop being prudes and start being sluts
>guys who can't get laid call girls sluts who only want chad
CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>34171336

lmao look at this guy trying to talk tough what a sweetheart
>>
>>34171494
prove it

pro tip you cant because you are just making up arbitrary crap. no one adheres to your made up morality that has no basis outside of the christian culture.
>>
Arent there scientific researches out there that prove that women who sleep around alot have higher divorce rates?
And then again isnt it proven that having only 1 parent is not good for a child, and that going through a divorce is also not good for a child?
Dont have stats on me but i see them floating around.
>>
>>34171626
t. immoral heathen

enjoy eternal hellfire you fool
>>
>>34171265
I hope I get the opportunity to hang people like you one day.

>>34171626
>no basis outside of the christian culture.

What other cultures are fine with their women acting like cumrags?

Name a successful civilisation that didn't place restrictions on sexuality.
>>
>>34171726
The one we are living in right now. Incidentally, the most prosperous, safest, peaceful civilization in human history.
>>
>>34171765
Our current society is riding on the coattails of previous generations.

We are in decline.
>>
>>34171810
Alright mr doomsayer. I'll keep you in check with all the other doomsayers. ill file you right after 2012, y2k and a file called nonsense from the 2010s.

This is just part of my list of 10 million people who swore the end of western civilization. im sure you'll be right this time.
>>
>>34171878
>western civilization hasn't ended yet, therefore it will never end
>>
>>34171906
>arguing with a roastie
>>
>>34171934
>Arguing opinions and not facts
>>
File: u.gif (166KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
u.gif
166KB, 700x525px
>>34171906
>have no evidence for my claims
>believe me goyim!! western civilization will end! invest in gold now!

die
>>
>>34171878
>2012, y2k and a file called nonsense from the 2010s

Civilisations collapsing happens.
It's not a concept on the same level as superstition
Why would you think we are immune to it?

It's very common for increased immigration and women's "liberation" to present themselves near the end of a civilisation's lifespan.
Both are present in the West.
>>
>>34171979
>It's very common for women's "liberation" to present themselves near the end of a civilisation's lifespan.

Where the fuck have you got this information?
>>
>>34172328
Women's liberation results in owered birth rates, which is obviously not good for a civilisation.

Rome was affected by this, after women's rights and no fault divorce were promoted in the 1st century, during a period of prosperity and decadence, achieved by a strong patriarchal society with a high value on family.
This is similar to the West in the post-WW2 period.

By the end of the second century, marriage rates had plummeted, they even put a "bachelor tax" in place to encourage people to marry and have families.
It didn't work.
Roman children were growing up without fathers, and the women were too interested in their careers to look after them properly.
Women had more wealth and power than ever before at this time, but at the expense of social stability.

By the next century, the Roman birthrate was below replacement rate.
There was high immigration, and a foreign religion was gaining popularity.

Then Rome fell.

One of the last editions to the Babylonion civilisation's legislative code was child support laws.
Child support laws are the result of family breakdown.
Family breakdown is the result of women's liberation.
>>
>>34171279
>>34171300
>>34171726

>Mad that girls won't have sex with them
>Want girls to stop having as much sex

Interasting
>>
>>34172763
where can I read up on this kind of shit fampai

hope you aren't just making shit up
>>
>>34171765
The one we are in is rapidly getting conquered by muslims. Why? Because liberated women don't have any kids.
>>
File: 1483292393216.jpg (55KB, 466x648px) Image search: [Google]
1483292393216.jpg
55KB, 466x648px
>>34171265

spotted the roast
>>
>>34172811
Im not mad that girls won't have sex with me because I don't even attempt to
>>
>>34172811
>trickle down sex economics
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.