[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your fucking PROBLEM? So many people have awesome advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 3917241954.png (490KB, 768x625px) Image search: [Google]
3917241954.png
490KB, 768x625px
What is your fucking PROBLEM? So many people have awesome advice for people like you if you just look for it. I know it's sort of cliche, but my teacher told me once to act like myself instead of putting on a facade. It really changed my perspective, I'm almost a normie now that I've had four girlfriends in the last year. I still feel really lonely even when I'm with my group of close friends, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm going places in life. And that doesn't change I'm a robot like you guys either. But you don't have to be such a loser, Jesus Christ, speaking of which, you should probably find religion too, though I haven't made an effort to do so myself. Be yourself, and the rest will come together.
>>
File: 7325642464.jpg (359KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7325642464.jpg
359KB, 1000x1000px
>>34170330
So what is the point of this post ?

Also being yourself will not automatically fix all your issues. It does help but even then, You need some assistance and guidance from people.

What can you even do if you do not have any access to that information (because of people who do not know what they are talking about most of the time) and you cannot put anything into practice ?
>>
>bee yourself..
Being myself is what made me the way I am .. People don't like to be around the real me
>>
>>34170330
>be myself
>stay at home and do nothing
>keep being NEET forever
Thanks for the advice OP, i would never figure this shit out on my own.
>>
>>34170904
No you fucking idiot you're still being a loser, being yourself doesn't mean being a loser
>>
>>34171146
>being yourself means not being yourself
Ok you motherfucking retarded mongoloid, lobotomized piece of shit stained dried up vomit for brains shitcunt.
>>
>>34171192
If you're being this pathetic then you're fundamentally not being yourself since all humans are fundamentally good.
>>
>be urself

nobody knows who they are
some people have an ideal they'd like to live up to that was never actually them
moreover, if you really -really- are """""yourself""""" you will be a mobile hedonism machine
>>
>treat people with respect
>treat women kindly
>tinder profile gets no matches
>no friends at work
>no friends at all
>hate living with crazy religious family

Theres no hope
>>
>>34171334
>all humans are fundamentally good
Fucking dropped like dried up shit on the bathroom wall.
>what is 99% of human history

>if you are being yourself then you are fundamentally not being yourself
Jesus fucking christ just give up kiddo....nobody here gives a fuck about teenagers pseudo psychology.

Being myself can get me pussy or friends anytime. It cant get me motivation, obedience and consistency aka the things one needs to get any kind of money at all.

Therefore being myself leaves me with absolutely NO options to make money. And as i have my pride i wont hang out with people and let them pay for me.

So being myself in effect renders me a pathethic loser as you say. Better luck next time with your wannabe therapy bullshit, you fucking brainlet.
>>
where does this retarded idea that everyone has a permanent 'self' to try and e at all times.
doesn't that just undermine the whole idea of self improvement
being yourself 5 years ago would've meant a totally different thing to being myself now - i'm still not happy with how i am now so i will try and improve myself instead of just 'being myself'
>>
>>34171473
You really just don't get it, do you.
What you consider "yourself" is actually just toxic social standards formed in your subconscious, manifesting themselves as the loser you think you are. Yourself is ALWAYS good, productive, and sociable, you just haven't worked hard enough to reject the effects of society's toxic standards on you.
>>
>>34170330
OP, I'm not fat, ugly or unsociable. I have a job, am about to get a Masters degree and am generally pretty successful. Guess what though?

I still wish I could stay at home all day and play game and masturbate. None of this has been worth it. Not one fucking bit. It's only encouraged because society wants to exploit your efforts.

Fuck you and all those who think like you. I wish I was never born.
>>
try telling a pedophile to 'be themselves'
see how that works out
they can't help what they are attracted to
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.