[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Dad, I need to tell you something. I'm... gay.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

>"Dad, I need to tell you something. I'm... gay. Do... do you hate me?"

How does /r9k/ respond in this situation?
>>
the hell you are.

im taking u to a whore house.
>>
>>34169952
I don't care as long as you aren't the bottom and you still have blood related children of your own.
>>
>>34169952
Hes my son and I love him regardless and it also means I had sex and I'm not a virgin anymore.
>>
there's no way my son would be this handsome
>>
>>34169952
"Well son, I thought I was a faggot at your age too, but that was before the great revolution when the ethnostate was created. Come, let us read some Evola and all will be made clear."
>>
>>34169952
explains a lot actually son.
>>
>>34170035
Shut the fuck up

oreganilo
>>
boy, im a beat the gay out of you.
>>
>>34169952
Of course I hate you, son. It has nothing to do wit your being gay, though.
>>
>>34169952
Anon, you come from a long line of faggots
>>
>>34169952
Get the fuck out of my house queer
>>
>>34169952
only one way to know for sure

*unzips dick*
>>
>>34169952
>Get on your knees
>say please
>lick my dick cheese
>>
>>34170060
Then your son tackles you to the ground and easily overpowers you since you are a beta loser. He then proceeds to "teach you a lesson" he savagely butt fucks you until you cum.
>>
>>34169952
I hate you son but my dick is throbbing. Time to learn what being a real faggot is. Then proceed to rape
>>
>>34170064
>>34170080
These ones fucking destroyed me
>>
>>34169952
Yes oragami oregamo
>>
How the hell did I even have you when I'm gay myself?
Still hate you though, just for being a Chad faggot and an idiot.
>>
>>34170090

found the gay poster beat by his dad
>>
its ok if he doesnt end up being a man-whore. basically the same as a daughter.
>>
>>34169952
Cool become rich doing something in clothing or some shit and pay for my early retirement

>kid is the gay
>be supportive
>tell him to b himself
>makes clothing
>becomes wealthy
>takes care of his loving supportive pop
>quit working
>...
>profit
>>
>>34169952
I mean I figured as much, son. Look at ya.

As long as you aren't a pussy, you're alright in my book.
>>
>>34170106
must feel good to be new.
>>
Hi gay, I'm dad.
>>
"Hi gay, I'm dad."
Somehow not shiggydiggy
>>
>>34169952
was that supposed to be a secret? your mother and i have been joking about what a colossal homo you are since you were like 8 lmao
>>
>>34169952
I don't care really. You do not have to come out just because of this shit. Making a scene because you learned you are gay is just ridiculous.
>>
>>34170185
Yes. The young enthusiasm of someone who actually responds positively to comments that were interesting to that person... Good times... Good times... Soon he too will posting "OP is a fag", "tits or GTFO", "KYS faggot", etc. Soon he too will be... changed. The joy of life - gone. All what will be left in his empty shell of a once-fun-loving person will be disdain, disgust and contempt. As is tradition. This is the /b/ way. This has always been the /b/ way. This will always remain the /b/ way. Cancer cannot be cured, it can be made dormant, but it has always been and always will remain here, in /b/.
>>
>>34170055
I didn't say anything, these are words on a screen, not speech.
>>
File: 1484273955921.jpg (8KB, 211x249px) Image search: [Google]
1484273955921.jpg
8KB, 211x249px
>>34170397
>I didn't say anything, these are words on a screen, not speech.

NO NO NO, IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN LIKE THIS
>>
File: 1419136454036.jpg (98KB, 960x948px) Image search: [Google]
1419136454036.jpg
98KB, 960x948px
>>34170361
>Yes. The young enthusiasm of someone who actually responds positively to comments that were interesting to that person... Good times... Good times... Soon he too will posting "OP is a fag", "tits or GTFO", "KYS faggot", etc. Soon he too will be... changed. The joy of life - gone. All what will be left in his empty shell of a once-fun-loving person will be disdain, disgust and contempt. As is tradition. This is the /b/ way. This has always been the /b/ way. This will always remain the /b/ way. Cancer cannot be cured, it can be made dormant, but it has always been an always will remain here, in /b/.
>>
>>34169952
Nigga how u get in here white boi
Git cuz I finna cap yor ass faggot nigga
>>
>>34169952
I would of course suck his dick
>>
Fine son, don't care if you take it up the ass. Just make sure I go to a good retirement home boy.
>>
>>34169952
Whatever makes him happy. As long as he doesn't date blacks and somehow provides me with a grandchild, we're good.
>>
File: pence parade.jpg (44KB, 680x373px) Image search: [Google]
pence parade.jpg
44KB, 680x373px
POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>34170020
This, sadIy
>>
>>34170361
I'm not new tho
>>
File: tumblr_n7ngmz2XXX1r7nckko4_1280.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7ngmz2XXX1r7nckko4_1280.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>you're no son of mine
>*pulls out pistol*
>pick a god and pray
>*puts a round between his gay eyes*
>Try sucking another man's dick now you fucking stupid bastard
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.